Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Nara
Potential
Potential

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Nara »

The soldiers probably used rubber bullets and Wanwan passed out from pain?
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

WolfKing wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:53 pm Thanks for the translation Digsu!

Man this was quite a chapter. I also like how they saved those soldiers, and they acknowledging them as good guys, it's really nice.
Also i'm glad that Yoshi didn't use any cheap plot elements to make those guys incompetent and killed off just like that, but actually makes them competent is a big bonus.

Wow Wanwan's "death was a quick one (if he's dead of course) But there's perhaps something to it guys! Namely certain chapters ago (couple of months ago)

Before Tama committed suicide through those chonks, we overheard Noah's message they were supposed to tell Orion, and a part of the message was something like this "they aren't the enemies and not the ones to fight against" i don't remember it fully, but anyway could it mean that in a twist they really aren't the enemies and something else that is bigger and more dangerous is coming?

But i don't know, since Kin neglected to tell the message thoroughly, you never know what's coming
Oh yeah, I do remember Noah saying that the Aka-ari brothers are not the enemies or the ones to fight against. Though it is kind of strange to hear that because of Wanwan going “demon mode” with those scary black eyes. But now it’s looking more like Wanwan ain’t even the true villain of GDN because well...he did get shot by ten bullets. Although I think more bullets should have been stuffed into him if he’s that powerful because you don’t know if he might suddenly pop back up alive with his demonic black eyes again. But that might not be the case if he’s really dead, anyway.

You are right that there could be another large enemy more dangerous and threatening, hence, the true main villain of GDN. But aside from that, I did come up with a theory a few weeks ago:
I know it might make a little sense, but what if Munechika is secretly a villain that wants Orion and the Ou army dead for whatever reason? I probably don’t need to explain more because I already did a while ago. But when Munechika was telling the story about how he caused those false rumors of the Ou army collapsing by mistaking them of running away, what if he was lying about it? What if he spread those false rumors on purpose? He probably did know that the Ou army was heading to the final battle against Monsoon and used that as an opportunity to make sure that the Ou army is no more. Of course his inner dialogue in earlier chapters might not make it that valid, but what if he’s pretending? I know it may sound crazy to predict that Munechika is a secret villain, but that could be the case, just saying.

Also back in Chapter 77, we were introduced to the plot twist theory of...

I know we were all just joking around for a long time on that...but we were JUST. JOKING. AROUND. But now that’s turned into another possibility, even if it’s so damn highly insane. LMAO.

Honestly, GDN is getting more good and crazier. And I’m loving it. XD The potentiality of an alien rises.

So those are the two theories. Will one of them come true. Or will there be something else that we haven’t thought of yet? Like you said, you never know what’s coming. ;)
Nara wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 pm The soldiers probably used rubber bullets and Wanwan passed out from pain?
Strange if the soldiers used rubber bullets to knock him unconscious when the sidebar at the end there says that “Wanwan has been shot dead! Two enemies remain!” But we could get surprised later.

If he isn’t dead, the sidebar saying something like “Is Wanwan really dead?!” would have made a little more sense.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 am
Wolpard wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:57 pm Has anyone offered to typeset these? I would be willing to pick up where Fanta left off so long as someone translates for me (because I dont know Japanese lol). But I suppose its up to you Digsu
Thank you for the offer! But the thing is, while I can do action-oriented chapters like this by just straight up translating the dialogue, I'm probably going to keep doing chapters with lots of dialogue (like the one that came out on April 1st) by doing a summary of what's happening instead of translating each speech bubble individually (eg. "X talks about Y for several panels, Z responds with shock but then agrees" and so on) because it's faster. It also means that if there's some speech bubble I'm not totally sure about, I can either make it clear I'm not totally sure what's being said and thus you'll know to take the translation with a grain of salt, or if I'm 99.9% sure it's not important and basically just filler I can just skip it entirely.

That said, I do know this isn't really an ideal way of handling translations, mostly because it means they can't be put up on the Reader unlike actual scanlations. But it's the best I can do. :tfw_orion1:

Though now that I think about it, I should probably start archiving the translations/summaries I post here in a separate topic so it'll be easier to reread them.
No worries!

And I know a thread specifically for your summaries would definitely be helpful! I have yet to go through and read them myself cause I haven't dug them up out of this topic haha.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 am Though now that I think about it, I should probably start archiving the translations/summaries I post here in a separate topic so it'll be easier to reread them.
Good idea, to make it easy you could have a topic that is just a list of direct links to your spoiler topic posts, as opposed to having to copy-paste previous summaries/having to post your summaries in two different places.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Dragon wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:56 pm It's funny how Weed never got a name from Daisuke so he couldnt be remembered but Orion does
.... but Orion is literally a red akita which is probably really common. What a strange assumption to jump to :tfw_bella1:
You know what? I have always wondered that myself - Why didn't Daisuke gave Weed a name like Blue or Lucky? Lucky would make sense since they first met each other after Weed was shot and survived multiple gunshot wounds.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Gingaddict wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:18 pm Why didn't Daisuke gave Weed a name like Blue or Lucky? Lucky would make sense since they first met each other after Weed was shot and survived multiple gunshot wounds.
Awww, Daisuke calling Weed 'Lucky' would've been so adorable... :tfw_orion1:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Gingaddict wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:18 pm Why didn't Daisuke gave Weed a name like Blue or Lucky? Lucky would make sense since they first met each other after Weed was shot and survived multiple gunshot wounds.
Awww, Daisuke calling Weed 'Lucky' would've been so adorable... :tfw_orion1:
Ginga Densetsu Lucky
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Chapter 85! 😁
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Wow.. I'm really anxious to see the summary of this one 😅
Last edited by vanille on Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambalui

Post by Bambalui »

vanille wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:50 pm Chapter 85! 😁
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

..Wow, I'm really anxious to see the summary of this one 😅
Woooooow ! those cowards really left Wanwan to die alone ! And what the hell kind of demonic things are going on in that last slide???

Oh Yeah, thanks for providing us with all these chapters Vanille! You are a King/Queen and we appreaciate u!
Last edited by Bambalui on Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille. Damn that ending. I think something really weird and really bad is about to happen. And I don't think I will like it at all. This is were things might go way overboard for me. That thing that is happening at the end is probably from the meteor, so... aliens?
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

Hey Yoshi, you know 4/20 was a few days ago right
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for Chapter 85, vanille! :tfw_bella2:

Initial reaction:
Those...are some creepy demonic eyes that Wanwan has right there on the chapter cover. Why is he even on there if he’s dead?

Human soldiers are heading into the tunnel, and-

...Kin, what the fuck are you doing? Don’t do anything stupid! The human petting him is quite cute, though.

What is that device that one of the humans is holding?

Not gonna let Orion and his friends into the tunnel, huh? That’s okay. Orion, Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko can just jump right over. Where are the others going, though?

Damn, those are some bloody dog corpses. And oh there goes Shuou and Beniou! After them! Don’t let their asses get away! The chase is on!

Me seeing the final page of the chapter:
...WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS??!! TENTACLES?! WHAT THE HELL IS IT DOING TO WANWAN?! HOLY SHIT!!! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!
:tfw_rigel2: :orion4: :tfw_rigel2: :orion4:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

The soldier hugging Kin to stop him from proceeding was cute LOL
...w-wtf.. OK WAIT WTF. THE FREAKIN. GRASS VINES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ImageImage
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:10 pm Not gonna let Orion and his friends into the tunnel, huh? That’s okay. Orion, Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko can just jump right over. Where are the others going, though?
I think the dogs realized that the bros escaped from the other end, so they split up to go around and capture them? O:
Bambalui wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:03 pm Woooooow ! those cowards really left Wanwan to die alone !
Aw man.. that's so true. I thought they were relatively close :/

ImageImage
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

That last panel...
I don't even know what to think :derpgin:
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you so much for Chapter 85, vanille! :heart:

Oh god, Wan Wan on that cover is terrifying... :tfw_rigel2:

I'm puzzled as to why Kin rushed that soldier so aggressively, but seeing him getting fussed-over by the humans is cute. :kinta:

Yikes, that panel with those half-eaten corpses is horrific... those poor dogs. :tfw_sirius1:

And why did Orion suddenly jump up on the roof? :orion:

GOOD LORD, WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THAT LAST PAGE?! Is Wan Wan a demon who can control the life-force of plants? Or is that a goddamn alien?! What is going on? :derpgin: :derpgin: :derpgin:
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Am I reading Ginga or Parasite lol???

So the humans start to sense the radiation? And Orion and the gang realize that the surviving bros escaped from the other end of the tunnel and decide to go around the mountain from each side. Now the dogs are gone and Wanwan is gonna get taken over by a worm alien... fun. I wonder if any of the humans will survive. They were nice enough to care about the Ohu dogs even after Kin tried to rush past them.
Image Image
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Thanks for the chapter Vanille!

Wow this is pretty suspenseful. Those humans are pretty nice when they care for the dogs and all. Man those brothers are such cowards though, and i really have no idea what to think of the ending.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

I hope none of you are expecting answers because I'm afraid not even a translation is going to provide them here. Just more questions.
SPOILER
And then for some of my thoughts:
SPOILER
Last edited by Digsu on Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:12 pm
WolfKing wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:53 pm Thanks for the translation Digsu!

Man this was quite a chapter. I also like how they saved those soldiers, and they acknowledging them as good guys, it's really nice.
Also i'm glad that Yoshi didn't use any cheap plot elements to make those guys incompetent and killed off just like that, but actually makes them competent is a big bonus.

Wow Wanwan's "death was a quick one (if he's dead of course) But there's perhaps something to it guys! Namely certain chapters ago (couple of months ago)

Before Tama committed suicide through those chonks, we overheard Noah's message they were supposed to tell Orion, and a part of the message was something like this "they aren't the enemies and not the ones to fight against" i don't remember it fully, but anyway could it mean that in a twist they really aren't the enemies and something else that is bigger and more dangerous is coming?

But i don't know, since Kin neglected to tell the message thoroughly, you never know what's coming
Oh yeah, I do remember Noah saying that the Aka-ari brothers are not the enemies or the ones to fight against. Though it is kind of strange to hear that because of Wanwan going “demon mode” with those scary black eyes. But now it’s looking more like Wanwan ain’t even the true villain of GDN because well...he did get shot by ten bullets. Although I think more bullets should have been stuffed into him if he’s that powerful because you don’t know if he might suddenly pop back up alive with his demonic black eyes again. But that might not be the case if he’s really dead, anyway.

You are right that there could be another large enemy more dangerous and threatening, hence, the true main villain of GDN. But aside from that, I did come up with a theory a few weeks ago:
I know it might make a little sense, but what if Munechika is secretly a villain that wants Orion and the Ou army dead for whatever reason? I probably don’t need to explain more because I already did a while ago. But when Munechika was telling the story about how he caused those false rumors of the Ou army collapsing by mistaking them of running away, what if he was lying about it? What if he spread those false rumors on purpose? He probably did know that the Ou army was heading to the final battle against Monsoon and used that as an opportunity to make sure that the Ou army is no more. Of course his inner dialogue in earlier chapters might not make it that valid, but what if he’s pretending? I know it may sound crazy to predict that Munechika is a secret villain, but that could be the case, just saying.

Also back in Chapter 77, we were introduced to the plot twist theory of...

I know we were all just joking around for a long time on that...but we were JUST. JOKING. AROUND. But now that’s turned into another possibility, even if it’s so damn highly insane. LMAO.

Honestly, GDN is getting more good and crazier. And I’m loving it. XD The potentiality of an alien rises.

So those are the two theories. Will one of them come true. Or will there be something else that we haven’t thought of yet? Like you said, you never know what’s coming. ;)
Nara wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 pm The soldiers probably used rubber bullets and Wanwan passed out from pain?
Strange if the soldiers used rubber bullets to knock him unconscious when the sidebar at the end there says that “Wanwan has been shot dead! Two enemies remain!” But we could get surprised later.

If he isn’t dead, the sidebar saying something like “Is Wanwan really dead?!” would have made a little more sense.
A little late to reply but yeah all of this is really crazy and wacky, and i have no idea what to think of that.

What you say about Munechika isn't all that crazy, considering how he suddenly appeared and had not returned to his family despite the 6 months passing between Monsoon's death and the start of this story. And there's also those weird and illogical elements in his story and explanations. I've also read lot of comments about Munechika being the hidden villain, so i don't know if I would be all that surprised if it turns out to be the case.

Also yeah the true villain of the story if the brothers really aren't the bad ones like Noah stated earlier. However now that chapter 85 shows signs of weirder things happening there is no way of telling how this will go. Orion's determination to hunt them down and kill them won't stop just like that.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”