Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:59 am

Well, I wasn't expecting it to go THAT well! Where the heck did all that objection the dogs had for Rigel earlier? It was nice seeing Rigel snap right into the role though, talking so confidently. Haven't seen that since Gin was a kid taking charge.

I'm also glad to see Wanwan's bros did actually care after all!

Jinto
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jinto » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:12 am

Great to see Rigel having a more role after a while but not sure about him being a supreme commander. Guess we just have to wait and see how it goes. Next chapter is gonna be crazy. What the hell is happening to WanWan!?? Also I would like to see whats going on with Bob and Chibi.

Bonisfab
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Bonisfab » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:19 am

Great to see that it's official that Rigel's the leader now! They didn't show that happen with Orion so I never really saw him as the leader. I think Rigel's going to do well but obviously there are going to be some dogs that'll doubt him but I hope he doesn't let them bring him down.

I don't know if I'm reading ginga anymore. This is unrealistic even for ginga standards..
"Need anything else sir?" "No, don't call me sir, Kenzō is just fine.."
The legends
:weed: :sirius: :joe: :yukimura:

Wisp

Post by Wisp » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:08 am

Ew, I hate this. This is not the Ginga I loved. :(
Good thing there's still the older series to read and wait for translations!

Shining Sirius
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Shining Sirius » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:25 am

Wow, the Ohu army sure changed their tune quickly. Even Orion's fanboys Izou and Tesshin seem remarkably okay with this.

Also, since Wan Wan has gone into his Demon Mode again, this makes me wonder... what if that isn't an alien parasite thing, but something demonic/supernatural that Wan Wan is summoning? I mean, he went into that black-eyed, crazed state before after being attacked... so what if we are seeing how Wan Wan's 'Demon King' powers work? :tfw_aokabuto1:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull: :belmond:

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:36 am

I believe in you Rigel! :tfw_rigel3: Weed all squinty and happy is so wholesome.

... All I can think of with WanWan is that he needs some Drontal dewormer ASAP.

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 pm

I know it's probably the least strange part of all this, but I still wonder why the communications suddenly stopped working. Was it also (somehow) caused by the meteorite, or was it just a contrived coincidence so the soldiers had to leave without taking Wanwan's body with them? Also what's the deal with the brothers apparently having been scared of humans? Is this just referring to the thing about them being forcibly smuggled to Japan or is there more to it than that, and if there is, are we actually going to find out what?

Also... is Wanwan going to be able to talk in his current state? I guess we'll find out soon enough, but I'm just wondering if the parasite-worm-thingies are able to just move his body around or if they're gonna go full sci-fi and have total control over his corpse, including being able to make him speak.

So many questions, so little answers.
Spirit Tree wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 pm
Hey Sergeant, leave Wanwan alone. His dead body is not worth playing with. Not supposed to be limp? Isn’t that what dead bodies do, though? Go limp?
ngl I really wasn't sure how to word that line properly. The point is that the sergeant is surprised that he can easily twist Wanwan's head around like that even though his body should have gone all stiff and rigid from rigor mortis already, and I ended up going with "limp" there because it seemed like the least weird option.

possibly important edit: Something I completely missed is that, when the tentacles are reaching out of Wanwan's body during the last few pages, the sound effect they make before zooping back inside him means they're surprised or startled. I've added this to the summary now.

So they were doing... something... and went back out of sight because (I assume) they sensed Beniou and Shuou approaching and got interrupted. So whatever they were doing, I guess they had to stop it halfway through, and frankly I'm a bit concerned about what they were trying to do...
:Koyukisweat:

Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion

Post by Spirit Tree » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:17 pm

Digsu wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 pm
possibly important edit: Something I completely missed is that, when the tentacles are reaching out of Wanwan's body during the last few pages, the sound effect they make before zooping back inside him means they're surprised or startled. I've added this to the summary now.

So they were doing... something... and went back out of sight because (I assume) they sensed Beniou and Shuou approaching and got interrupted. So whatever they were doing, I guess they had to stop it halfway through, and frankly I'm a bit concerned about what they were trying to do...
Oh...how interesting. By chance, did that somehow happen before when Orion attacked Wanwan with the Battouga? Otherwise, how else would Wanwan’s eyes turn black again? Of course it doesn’t match the “illness” that Beniou and Dead Chonk mentioned before, but I wonder. This is a mystery. Now I’m anxious to see what’s going to happen in the next chapter.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

Raki
Champion
Champion

Post by Raki » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Rigel <333

What.. The last page. That's so weird..
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Digsu wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 pm

That almost sounds... comedic :orion4:
The alien coming out like 'haha, yessss, we can finally do what we planned-- OH CRAP, SOMEONE'S COMING *hides again*'
Since this has gone even more scifi than the wolf arc, I truly have no way to predict what could even happen from here lol
Since Wanwan rolled over on the last page, we can assume controlling him wasn't the first intention they had in mind, since it was 'interrupted', right?

Gingaddict
Friend
Friend

Post by Gingaddict » Sat May 01, 2021 12:57 am

I agree with most of you, first half is great but on page 10 I swear Gin and Weed look stoned! Also yeah, whatever the hell is happening to the enemy dog... wtf are these writers doing!?!?
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Wolpard » Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 pm

I have finally caught back up! Thank you Digsu for keeping us in the loop with your summaries!!

Anyway, what the HELL is happening Yoshi?!

Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm

The Weekly Manga Goraku looks like it’s taking the week off. So Chapter 87 will appear next week.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora » Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm
The Weekly Manga Goraku looks like it’s taking the week off. So Chapter 87 will appear next week.
Ah yes. It's Golden Week in Japan this week. ^^
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Raki
Champion
Champion

Post by Raki » Wed May 05, 2021 8:06 am

Ohh I can't wait to see more!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Sandatora
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Sandatora » Wed May 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Darn, right on a cliffhanger too XD

KremlinJill
Adviser
Adviser

Post by KremlinJill » Thu May 06, 2021 11:40 pm

I gotta be the only one that doesn't really care if the 7 "Crave Violence' dogs come back lol
Weedo looks ready to fuck off lol He's so done with his dumbass kids.
Perhaps Yoshi is inspired by space news/sci fi and we just never knew it? The alien tendrils are more akin to worms and maybe they will act like basic single minded parasites, maybe even benefit WanWan at first and then slowly kill him from the inside.

Regardless, I don't really have strong feelings for this series, mostly just like Munechika's tragic character at this point. //shrug
It's something.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”