Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Akame
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Akame »

I really feel like Yoshi's disinterest in the story is showing more and more.
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
Rusty
Victor
Victor

Post by Rusty »

Akame wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:23 am I really feel like Yoshi's disinterest in the story is showing more and more.
Agreed.
icon by dolan
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately the Goraku did not arrived on monday this time.. I hope to get it tomorrow

:tfw_orion1:
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

I just thought of something.

Imagine if Noah suddenly got parts of his memory back? He suddenly remembers he wanted to kill the supreme leader together with Sniper to take over Ohu, but he doesn't remember the part where he was basically abandoned by Sniper or rescuing Ben. And he doesn't remember his cowardice either.

So all of a sudden Noah, the near-fanatic religious doggo, becomes the most badass villain we have yet to see. Hyena, all evil and no cowardice.

Astor
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Astor »

FDQ wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:16 am I just thought of something.

Imagine if Noah suddenly got parts of his memory back? He suddenly remembers he wanted to kill the supreme leader together with Sniper to take over Ohu, but he doesn't remember the part where he was basically abandoned by Sniper or rescuing Ben. And he doesn't remember his cowardice either.

So all of a sudden Noah, the near-fanatic religious doggo, becomes the most badass villain we have yet to see. Hyena, all evil and no cowardice.
O m g

I love this so much
Aram

Post by Aram »

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Aram wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am Volume 2 is coming 28. October!
Nice! I’m disappointed vol 1’s cover hasn’t been revealed on Amazon yet tho :tfw_orion1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
werewolf
Potential
Potential

Post by werewolf »

hum this story feels rather....tired. I gotta agree, Yoshi seems tired of this series it feels like. :tfw_aokabuto2:
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

Hey, everyone!

I'm very sorry it took so long... The magazine arrived on thursday but I was so busy last week, I had no time to scan the chapter.
But finally, here it is!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If you do not know: last week manga goraku took a break, so the next magazine will be published this friday the 23rd of august.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

blivery wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:58 pm Hey, everyone!

I'm very sorry it took so long... The magazine arrived on thursday but I was so busy last week, I had no time to scan the chapter.
But finally, here it is!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If you do not know: last week manga goraku took a break, so the next magazine will be published this friday the 23rd of august.
Thanks Blivery! And I love the chapter image ^^
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Thanks, blivery!

Hmm, the cliffhanger text at the end basically says "even though this giant had to flee before the Ohu army's power, he's still aiming at them. The source of that motivation is...?!", hinting that there really is some underlying reason he dislikes the Ohu army.

I assume we'll be told what it is like five chapters from now, but I'm guessing it's either a grudge over a relative they killed (hello again, "Big Boi is Hougen's/Kaibutsu's kid" theory) or he just hates them because people who practice child enslavement generally aren't people who'd like the Ohu army to begin with.

Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Thank you so much for the scans blivery!

Hmmm.. I think this manga really will be about Orion learning to forgive an enemy. Why?
Because the big bad dogo here is probably not that evil. Other than the pups/village being forced to fish for the pack, we have no idea what's going on with him. The Ohu army is not really that great anyway so even decent dogs disliking them wouldn't be that surprising... And Mr. Huge had a perfect opportunity to kill Kyoshiro and Kagetora but clearly chose not to. (unless Yoshi pulls some bull...)

I'd love him to be Hougen, Genba or Minnie's pup or relative.
Also.. I think it would be very interesting if he was a pup Noah/Hyena previously raised! That would tie both of their stories well together.
Image Image
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Leomonade wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:50 pm The Ohu army is not really that great anyway so even decent dogs disliking them wouldn't be that surprising...
While it can be debated whether or not they are as good as they're said to be, in-universe the Ohu army has always been considered the pillar of justice upholding law and order in the canine kingdom (something that's more or less confirmed after their "destruction" in GDWO briefly causes the entire society to descend into chaos). We've never seen non-villainous groups dislike them, and even more neutral antagonists like the Nokizaru have respected them despite being forced to oppose them.

Also Big Boi's clearly got something really fishy (haha) going on, judging by both Hirota and his mother tearfully insisting that outsiders not get caught up in whatever they're dealing with. Even if it was "just" forcing pups to fish for them, that'd still be child labor, which isn't something nice people do, but they're just outright extorting them (Hirota mentions that the whole village will be in trouble if he tries defying the bad guys) so I'd hazard a guyss that they really are every bit as bad as Jyoshiro is making them out to be.

Also also the other dogs forced his mouth open before he could kill Kyoshiro and he really couldn't have known whether or not his bodyslam would kill Kagetora. I sincerely doubt he consciously spared them.

Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Thank you blivery!

Man just let Rocket 1v1 Clifford, he can take him...
icon by azzai
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Thank you, blivery!

That part where Kyoushirou's head get's stuck in BIG BOI'S mouth was pretty hilarious. XD

And since we're on the topic of this big doggo's possible relatives, maybe he could be related to Ron from Lonely Ron?
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

fantachan wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:35 pm And since we're on the topic of this big doggo's possible relatives, maybe he could be related to Ron from Lonely Ron?
We have, Hougen, Genba, Minnie, Ron (LR), or even Great yo choose from!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thanks for the chapter Blivery :tfw_rigel3:
Atha wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:17 pm Thank you blivery!

Man just let Rocket 1v1 Clifford, he can take him...
Rocket, did you take steroids or something???
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

OMG. Big Boss eating Kyoshiro's head and bodyslaming Kagetora was brutal to see LOL

That giant Rocket panel ... I'm dead. :EXCITE:
edit: looking at it more, it's not Rocket that's the problem... Yoshi just drew that dog really REALLY small!

ImageImage
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Also probably worth noting that Big Boi outright calls his underlings "shitheads/assholes" (or something equally rude, take your pick) for "deserting their boss". This, coupled with the fact that they bolted so easily to begin with, is making me wonder if they're just following him because they're terrified of him, since neither side seems particularly attached to the other.
:tfw_aokabuto1:

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Chapter 11 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... er-11.html

Y'know, I was actually kind of looking forward to this series, but so far it's leaving us with more questions than answers. In this villain's case

What is the villain's motive?
What is the villain's name??
Who are the villain's subordinates really scared of? Is it their boss, or the Ouu Army?

I know the series is just starting, but if you're going to have a villain, his name, motive, skills, etc. have to be made known almost as soon as he's introduced. You can't just keep things a secret just for the sake of suspense. I've already lost interest in this series. :tfw_orion2

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”