Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
User avatar
Spirit Tree
Upholder
Upholder
Posts: 1503
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:50 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:45 pm
https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 15810?s=21
...Okay may I now ask...What the f•••ing hell is this?!
:tfw_rigel2:
It's some exposition on the background of Tibetan mastiffs, specifically how they're originally from Tibet and how, at some point in time, they were something of a fad in China and rich people were willing to pay insane prices for one.

The dark red(?) dog is presumably just an example of what Tibetan mastiffs generally look like irl.
Oh okay, I get it now. I thought for sure that was Shuou. At least the Tibetan Mastiff looks like Shuou, especially with how that hair looks. Or that could have been the “demon” that Noah has been talking about.
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

Online
User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 pm
Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:50 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:45 pm
https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 15810?s=21
...Okay may I now ask...What the f•••ing hell is this?!
:tfw_rigel2:
It's some exposition on the background of Tibetan mastiffs, specifically how they're originally from Tibet and how, at some point in time, they were something of a fad in China and rich people were willing to pay insane prices for one.

The dark red(?) dog is presumably just an example of what Tibetan mastiffs generally look like irl.
Oh okay, I get it now. I thought for sure that was Shuou. At least the Tibetan Mastiff looks like Shuou, especially with how that hair looks. Or that could have been the “demon” that Noah has been talking about.
It's kind of hard to tell because of the way it's been cropped, but you can see that the three brothers (Shuou included) are shown behind the nameless mastiff here.
:tfw_sirius3:

The breed exposition definitely makes me think it's just a random dog being used as an example (like the Akita in GNG that Tsukitora mentioned) rather than a major new character.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Tsukitora
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Location: Central U.S.

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tsukitora » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:13 pm

PFVBLDVLVFGDIDTFFLUDTFVOMG-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 2745221120

Post 20 has panels of Maru and Sunny... and is that possibly Daisuke? Either way I’m happy to see the shepherd bros haven’t been forgotten! I’ve never jumped out of bed with an excited gasp so quickly. :tfw_rigel1:
Also, I’m not sure if that last image in the same post is from this chapter because it almost looks more to me like it could be be from TLW, but it has Orion’s buddies talking to who looks like Akakama.
:mukonga: :fuuga: :gdwcross: :uzuki: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :shou: :tama: :maru: :sunny: :tonov:
Image
Hirota will remember that.

Online
User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Tsukitora wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:13 pm
PFVBLDVLVFGDIDTFFLUDTFVOMG-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 2745221120

Post 20 has panels of Maru and Sunny... and is that possibly Daisuke? Either way I’m happy to see the shepherd bros haven’t been forgotten! I’ve never jumped out of bed with an excited gasp so quickly. :tfw_rigel1:
Also, I’m not sure if that last image in the same post is from this chapter because it almost looks more to me like it could be be from TLW, but it has Orion’s buddies talking to who looks like Akakama.
Yes, it's Daisuke.

And I'm pretty sure that's from TLW.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Upholder
Upholder
Posts: 1503
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Tsukitora wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:13 pm
PFVBLDVLVFGDIDTFFLUDTFVOMG-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 2745221120

Post 20 has panels of Maru and Sunny... and is that possibly Daisuke? Either way I’m happy to see the shepherd bros haven’t been forgotten! I’ve never jumped out of bed with an excited gasp so quickly. :tfw_rigel1:
Also, I’m not sure if that last image in the same post is from this chapter because it almost looks more to me like it could be be from TLW, but it has Orion’s buddies talking to who looks like Akakama.
Holy shit! Hopefully that really is Daisuke?! If so, then thank you, Yoshi, for bringing him back into the picture! Maru and Sunny are really almost to Ou Paradise?

And yeah that image looks like from TLW. If I remember correctly, we saw that previously in another GDN thread.
Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 pm
Tsukitora wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:13 pm
PFVBLDVLVFGDIDTFFLUDTFVOMG-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 2745221120

Post 20 has panels of Maru and Sunny... and is that possibly Daisuke? Either way I’m happy to see the shepherd bros haven’t been forgotten! I’ve never jumped out of bed with an excited gasp so quickly. :tfw_rigel1:
Also, I’m not sure if that last image in the same post is from this chapter because it almost looks more to me like it could be be from TLW, but it has Orion’s buddies talking to who looks like Akakama.
Yes, it's Daisuke.

And I'm pretty sure that's from TLW.
Oh thank you for the confirmation! :tfw_bella2:
Just as I was typing! Good to see him again!
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

User avatar
Kaiken
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 988
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:58 pm

These chapters are just getting better and better!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Dragon
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Unova
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Darn, Akakamakiri tricked me too until I saw the bear kanji lol
Still, Daisuke coming to the rescue. Please save Weed's rib bone that he's just discarded ;;
Image

Online
User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Still, Daisuke coming to the rescue. Please save Weed's rib bone that he's just discarded ;;
This just gave me an idea: what if someone takes the bone and uses it as a weapon against the Aka'ari brothers, similar to how Akame took Mukonga's eye out using the rib of one of his past opponents?

Karmic and metal at the same time! :P4:



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Dragon
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Unova
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm

Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm
Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Still, Daisuke coming to the rescue. Please save Weed's rib bone that he's just discarded ;;
This just gave me an idea: what if someone takes the bone and uses it as a weapon against the Aka'ari brothers, similar to how Akame took Mukonga's eye out using the rib of one of his past opponents?

Karmic and metal at the same time! :P4:
That would be. an insanneee call back. I'm kind hoping for it now lol
I'm not knowledgeable in anatomy stuff... is Weed going to survive with a missing rib? ;; Or is this death flags for his death so Orion or Rigel can actually be the next leader?
Image

User avatar
fantachan
Translator
Translator
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 pm
Location: Not near you

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by fantachan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:56 pm

Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
I'm not knowledgeable in anatomy stuff... is Weed going to survive with a missing rib? ;; Or is this death flags for his death so Orion or Rigel can actually be the next leader?
After looking some web documents up, it is almost impossible for Weed (a dog) to survive without a rib. Without treatment, he will be in a lot of pain and will be unable to move, and could die if his open wound or the place where his rib used to be gets infected.
If he manages to keep the rib, he can have it surgically fixed by a vet, and even after that, he would need a lot of rest, additional surgeries and pain medication.

So if Yoshi's going to be accurate, Weed's prognosis isn't good.
...OR he can go the Ginga way and have him just sleep it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Image

User avatar
Tsukitora
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Location: Central U.S.

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tsukitora » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 pm

fantachan wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:56 pm
Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
I'm not knowledgeable in anatomy stuff... is Weed going to survive with a missing rib? ;; Or is this death flags for his death so Orion or Rigel can actually be the next leader?
After looking some web documents up, it is almost impossible for Weed (a dog) to survive without a rib. Without treatment, he will be in a lot of pain and will be unable to move, and could die if his open wound or the place where his rib used to be gets infected.
If he manages to keep the rib, he can have it surgically fixed by a vet, and even after that, he would need a lot of rest, additional surgeries and pain medication.

So if Yoshi's going to be accurate, Weed's prognosis isn't good.
...OR he can go the Ginga way and have him just sleep it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yet Weed asked for the rib to come out so he’d be able to stand up... so I’m really not sure whether to believe Yoshi knows what he’s doing :derpgin:

I’ll be pretty sad if Weed ends up dying... even though he’s not the greatest protagonist, he’s been with the series for so long, and his passing would probably mean poor Gin outlived all 3 of his sons since it’s unlikely we’d see Gin himself going bye anytime soon |(
:mukonga: :fuuga: :gdwcross: :uzuki: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :shou: :tama: :maru: :sunny: :tonov:
Image
Hirota will remember that.

User avatar
Kaiken
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 988
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 am

Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm
Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Still, Daisuke coming to the rescue. Please save Weed's rib bone that he's just discarded ;;
This just gave me an idea: what if someone takes the bone and uses it as a weapon against the Aka'ari brothers, similar to how Akame took Mukonga's eye out using the rib of one of his past opponents?

Karmic and metal at the same time! :P4:
Weed's rib is tiny and a little piece of it, too. The one Akame used was much larger.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

Online
User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:32 am

Kaiken wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 am
Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm
Dragon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Still, Daisuke coming to the rescue. Please save Weed's rib bone that he's just discarded ;;
This just gave me an idea: what if someone takes the bone and uses it as a weapon against the Aka'ari brothers, similar to how Akame took Mukonga's eye out using the rib of one of his past opponents?

Karmic and metal at the same time! :P4:
Weed's rib is tiny and a little piece of it, too. The one Akame used was much larger.
Hmm, good point. :tfw_aokabuto1:

Maybe one of them could accidentally step on it, wouldn't even be the dumbest thing the three of them have done.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Shining Sirius
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Shining Sirius » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:15 am

My guess is that Daisuke's cameo is foreshadowing his umpteenth 'ex machina' moment of aiding the dogs... buuut, I'm also with the general consensus that Weed's just magically going to feel better after having his RIB extracted. Because bearhound. :weed:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :mel: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull:

User avatar
Dragon
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Unova
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:59 pm

Can you imagine if Daisuke gets eaten by the tibetan bros O__O
Sorry for the twisted prediction idea. I dont even think itd fit into the theme theyre going for (?), but itd be shock value for sure.
Image

User avatar
Raki
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Raki » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 pm

So happy that Rigel gets more screen time <3
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

User avatar
Gingaddict
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Gingaddict » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:43 pm

fantachan wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:56 pm

So if Yoshi's going to be accurate, Weed's prognosis isn't good.
...OR he can go the Ginga way and have him just sleep it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think he'll sleep it off, Weed has survived multiple injuries, including getting shot by a shotgun, this should be nothing he can't walk off lol
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

User avatar
Tsukitora
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Location: Central U.S.

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tsukitora » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:18 pm

Gingaddict wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:43 pm
fantachan wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:56 pm

So if Yoshi's going to be accurate, Weed's prognosis isn't good.
...OR he can go the Ginga way and have him just sleep it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think he'll sleep it off, Weed has survived multiple injuries, including getting shot by a shotgun, this should be nothing he can't walk off lol
My guess would be Yoshi’s considering using this as an excuse for Weed to eventually die, but there’s a good chance he’ll change his mind a chapter or two later and end up defying realism again to let Weed live after all XP
:mukonga: :fuuga: :gdwcross: :uzuki: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :shou: :tama: :maru: :sunny: :tonov:
Image
Hirota will remember that.

User avatar
Raki
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Raki » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:09 pm

I'm pretty sure that Daisuke will find Weed and help him.
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

User avatar
Kaiken
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 988
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Protagonists are unable to die. Everyone else can, but not protagonists. Riki is the only protagonist who died, but he was meant to die from beginning, and his death was even talked about in first GDR page.
So, for this reason I believe Gin, Weed and Orion are immortal.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”