Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora »

Just saw this on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/hikari_aoao7/status ... 0305331202

bigger image

Starting coming out on Friday the 24th of May in Goraku!
Last edited by Tora on Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Re: New Ginga series? Ginga Densetsu Noa?

Post by YamaDora »

What...is this...

That logo with three scars/claw marks is cool! Reminds of Gin's scars.
But what the heck that name is supposed to be?
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Ooo!
I wonder what that name implies? Noa is a name usually given to women after all.
Or could it just be a different spelling of Noah?
I wonder if its going to be a collection of short stories? We see a lot of dead characters in there.
I can't wait to know more about this, what ever it is hahah!
Image Image
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Checked out the twitter comments real quick on Google Translate and they seem legit - 銀牙伝説!新章開幕!(Silver Fang Legend! New chapter beginning(?)!).
Ginga Densetsu Noah/Noa... Have to admit that I'm excited about the prospect of a new instalment in the Ginga series. :O
Last edited by Shining Sirius on Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Really excited to see what this could be!

I checked and "noa" (ノア) is the Japanese spelling of Noah, so I'm guessing that's what they're going for. I'm guessing that there's gonna be a timeskip and Noah is Orion's son. edit: also the big text behind the past characters says "a new legend begins now!", further supporting my theory that Noah is the newest addition to the Bearhound Family.

Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Post by Troll Berserker »

I'm confused. I thought Yoshi was taking a break and that's why Last Wars ended so rapidly and now there's yet another manga right away.
I wish they sould take the time to wrap-up TLW better.
I'm a little confused about character choice on this promo. Bemu, Ben, Wilson, Kurojaki (?!), Hyena, Smith, Benizakura - are we getting more GNG gaidens?
Last edited by Troll Berserker on Thu May 16, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Noa is probably gonna be Orion's son. Although, it wouldn't be too horrible if it was Bellas son it was about instead.

I hope we get to see how this new generation is born and how their parents met and all.

I also hope it's not just another Weed clone.

Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Looking at the promo I would have thought this was going to be GNG based, but if the name is Noah, a new generation seems likely. The thought of Orion possibly being a father scares me a bit though! Lol!
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

I wish the photo was better so I could read what's in that big bubble.

We'll probably get a nice Goraku cover from this.
Done.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Translated the lower half of the dark circle/bubble (the first half seems to just explain that the Ohu army won at the end of TLW but Sirius died):

"The heartbroken Orion disappears.
When that happens, his friends who have seen many battles will...?!
A new entry in the grand Ginga saga!!!"

Hmm, seems like Orion is taking Sirius's death pretty hard... What could he be up to?

Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Wondering why only GNG characters (aside from the brothers) are on this. Usually we'd at least get Weed. Also the use of them is kind of surprising given it's Shueisha with the rights to GNG.

E: Since it sounds like there might be a time skip, let's bet on who falls into the void.
Done.
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Just got a crazy idea...! What if.. Noah going to be Chibi's real/adult name and the story is about how the dogs and bears try to work everything out. The previous series is called "The Last Wars" so maybe the new series won't have the Giant bear vs Beyblade dogs haha! XD
Though the last wars could just mean the last wars Sirius fought in? Who knows.
Noah/Noa is an interesting name choice! I wonder who chose it?
Image Image
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

At least the 24th is just next week, so we'll find out shortly!

I would have thought about something GNG era too, especially given this is Gin's younger self, but with Digsu's translation, I guess it's indeed just a throwback to the series' roots precisely to highlight it's a continuation.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Digsu wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 am Translated the lower half of the dark circle/bubble (the first half seems to just explain that the Ohu army won at the end of TLW but Sirius died):

"The heartbroken Orion disappears.
When that happens, his friends who have seen many battles will...?!
A new entry in the grand Ginga saga!!!"

Hmm, seems like Orion is taking Sirius's death pretty hard... What could he be up to?
Thanks for the translation, Digsu!
I think we all know what he's getting up to - a plethora of one-night stands! XD

That's all we need - more Orions brought into the world.
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

And to think there have been jokes about Weed and Sirius being "dog Jesus", now we're possibly getting Noa(h).
Well, Weed produced Orion, so perhaps Orion will produce a softy against his best wishes /o/
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Limonzy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:54 am Just got a crazy idea...! What if.. Noah going to be Chibi's real/adult name and the story is about how the dogs and bears try to work everything out. The previous series is called "The Last Wars" so maybe the new series won't have the Giant bear vs Beyblade dogs haha! XD
I really like this theory! Though I assume GDN is just going to be another traditional Ginga adventure, but a bear cub being the new main protagonist would be awesome.

Also him being named Noah would be symbolic, because... it'd be like he'd usher in a new era of peace after many years of war and depravity and bears and dogs can get along like all the animals did on Noah's arc. Or something. The most important thing is that it's SYMBOLIC™, not that it necessarily makes sense. Anime logic and all that.

Or maybe there's gonna be another natural disaster like in the beginning of GDWO, except this time it's a flood and Noah will be the first pup born after it.

Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Hahaha Orion having a wild nightlife seems more likely than him accepting Sirius' ideals.
So he might be witch hunting Akakabuto's descendants. Maybe he believes that Monsoon is actually alive. Wouldn't be surprising actually!
Image Image
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Digsu wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:05 pm
Limonzy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:54 am Just got a crazy idea...! What if.. Noah going to be Chibi's real/adult name and the story is about how the dogs and bears try to work everything out. The previous series is called "The Last Wars" so maybe the new series won't have the Giant bear vs Beyblade dogs haha! XD
I really like this theory! Though I assume GDN is just going to be another traditional Ginga adventure, but a bear cub being the new main protagonist would be awesome.

Also him being named Noah would be symbolic, because... it'd be like he'd usher in a new era of peace after many years of war and depravity and bears and dogs can get along like all the animals did on Noah's arc. Or something. The most important thing is that it's SYMBOLIC™, not that it necessarily makes sense. Anime logic and all that.

Or maybe there's gonna be another natural disaster like in the beginning of GDWO, except this time it's a flood and Noah will be the first pup born after it.

Yeah. I REALLY just hope they won't forget Chibi!
The whole reason Rigel was quick to agree to Sirius' plan to bring the bear cub back to the Ohu paradise was that he believed there was a chance for the dogs and bears to live in harmony. (Rigel didn't believe in Monsoon but who normally would lol)
If they just ditch him (and Shion).. what was the point?! I know Ginga tends to have plots that lead to nowhere but I really hope they don't scratch this one since it was unique and interesting.
Image Image
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

:derpgin:
I highly approve this idea! :O
It would be amazing to have an instalment from Chibi's perspective. Maybe where Orion is the new villain?
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
:derpgin:
I highly approve this idea! :O
It would be amazing to have an instalment from Chibi's perspective. Maybe where Orion is the new villain?
I mean... Apparently nobody knows where Orion is. For all we know he's off somewhere festering in his own anger and grief, and when he finally comes back he's completely gone off the deep end. It'd be the perfect setup for him becoming a villain.

Again, I do believe we're just going to get another traditional Ginga story, but it'd definitely be cool.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”