Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

Orion's group ran odly fast to the crash site. Seemed like they were far away from it. Sirius legit pulling some Jason Todd stuff over here
Zazpikaleak

Post by Zazpikaleak »

Could the translation be posted here? I can't view it because I don't have enough posts.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Zazpikaleak wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:05 am Could the translation be posted here? I can't view it because I don't have enough posts.
Unfortunately it came to my attention that my translations were being used without permission elsewhere, so I'm posting them in the translation forum from now on specifically so non-members can't see them. Sorry.

formeropr

Post by formeropr »

Shiruba wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:17 pm Thank you Vanille!
SPOILER
Crow got lucky.
Zazpikaleak

Post by Zazpikaleak »

So I don't have any other chance than just spam some messages so I get 20 posts and can see the translation forum. It's a shame that people don't care about permissions. I have visited this forum for years to see the translations, first Fanta's of course, and to follow the discussion here which is very interesting. I registered a while ago but didn't want to take part in discussion myself after all. But I will send some messages then.
Sirius_79

Post by Sirius_79 »

I am not looking forward to revived dogs...It feels like the story is completely drifting away from what Ginga used to be? Does anybody know how many volumes Noah will have?
Sirius_79

Post by Sirius_79 »

I am also extremely sorry if I spam a little here in this discussion forum, but I would also like to see the translations :) So don´t mind me!

Hasn´t it been six months since Sirius passed away? And his body is still...intact? Did the creator conserved his body or something ..
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Sirius_79 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm I am not looking forward to revived dogs...It feels like the story is completely drifting away from what Ginga used to be? Does anybody know how many volumes Noah will have?
Nobody knows how many volumes GDN will end up having. But because of how weirder it has gotten, it might have just about the same number of volumes as TLW, or a little more than that. But I predict that it will have no more than 25 or 30 volumes.
Sirius_79 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:01 pm I am also extremely sorry if I spam a little here in this discussion forum, but I would also like to see the translations :) So don´t mind me!

Hasn´t it been six months since Sirius passed away? And his body is still...intact? Did the creator conserved his body or something ..
If you want to say something more and avoid spamming, you can just edit your posts on this topic by clicking on the Pencil icon if you are the last to post.

From the very beginning, GDN was said to take place 6 months after TLW's ending. But someone said that it could have been less than that.

Like most of us here, I am real confused about what's going on right now. Irritated, but also confused. Unless there is some sort of explanation, I don't understand why an author would just magically bring a character back to life like nothing. It was bad enough to see Hyena coming back with his name changed to Noah, but bringing back Sirius from the dead from out of nowhere makes it even worse. It just doesn't make any sense, especially after Sirius was declared DEAD (and should have stayed dead like Hyena) at the very end of TLW. However, I choose to stick with the theory that "something" is using Sirius's form and body as an agent to The Creator and that it is not actually Sirius alive and his consciousness is still no longer active. But I don't know. We'll have to keep reading to find out more.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sirius_79

Post by Sirius_79 »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:21 pm
Sirius_79 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm I am not looking forward to revived dogs...It feels like the story is completely drifting away from what Ginga used to be? Does anybody know how many volumes Noah will have?
Nobody knows how many volumes GDN will end up having. But because of how weirder it has gotten, it might have just about the same number of volumes as TLW, or a little more than that. But I predict that it will have no more than 25 or 30 volumes.
Sirius_79 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:01 pm I am also extremely sorry if I spam a little here in this discussion forum, but I would also like to see the translations :) So don´t mind me!

If you want to say something more and avoid spamming, you can just edit your posts on this topic by clicking on the Pencil icon if you are the last to post.

From the very beginning, GDN was said to take place 6 months after TLW's ending. But someone said that it could have been less than that.

Like most of us here, I am real confused about what's going on right now. Irritated, but also confused. Unless there is some sort of explanation, I don't understand why an author would just magically bring a character back to life like nothing. It was bad enough to see Hyena coming back with his name changed to Noah, but bringing back Sirius from the dead from out of nowhere makes it even worse. It just doesn't make any sense, especially after Sirius was declared DEAD (and should have stayed dead like Hyena) at the very end of TLW. However, I choose to stick with the theory that "something" is using Sirius's form and body as an agent to The Creator and that it is not actually Sirius alive and his consciousness is still no longer active. But I don't know. We'll have to keep reading to find out more.
Thank you a lot for the info ^^ I will try to post something useful for the discussion, that´s what it´s for ^^ I was also guessing it could be as many volumes as TLW. And I also expect a kind of explanation at the end?
But with the Sirius thing..Something or "someone" using his body would make everything really, really painful. Watching a dead character being back and maybe even doing different things that they would have done during the period they have been alive? :tfw_orion1:

By the way, I adore the smilies you guys have. They are so cute
Rusty
Victor
Victor

Post by Rusty »

Zazpikaleak wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:12 am So I don't have any other chance than just spam some messages so I get 20 posts and can see the translation forum. It's a shame that people don't care about permissions. I have visited this forum for years to see the translations, first Fanta's of course, and to follow the discussion here which is very interesting. I registered a while ago but didn't want to take part in discussion myself after all. But I will send some messages then.
Well, this forum is for discussion on the Ginga series, not just translations. Hence why Digsu has had to put them up elsewhere, to stop people from taking them without permission. That's not a cool thing to do now is it? It's a shame, but, needs must.
icon by dolan
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

There are many many topics and discussion areas for you to participate in. We have that restriction because people were signing up just to steal translations without permissions. It stinks, but it's how we can make sure the people who join will respect rules :)
Image Image
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

Zazpikaleak wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:12 am So I don't have any other chance than just spam some messages so I get 20 posts and can see the translation forum. It's a shame that people don't care about permissions. I have visited this forum for years to see the translations, first Fanta's of course, and to follow the discussion here which is very interesting. I registered a while ago but didn't want to take part in discussion myself after all. But I will send some messages then.
It's pretty bad that gatekeeping exists to this degree-but without it sadly the hard work of the literal handful of people involved (edit: meaning our teams that do all this work are very small and thus have to work extremely hard) would be disrespected :/ It's difficult being in such a small fandom!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Everyone please do continue to post your thoughts on Digsu's translations in this topic. Guests/casuals can still follow along based on Vanille's chapters on your reactions! :)
Sirius_79

Post by Sirius_79 »

Arano wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:21 am Everyone please do continue to post your thoughts on Digsu's translations in this topic. Guests/casuals can still follow along based on Vanille's chapters on your reactions! :)
I think you are right ^^ we can see the chapters and your ideas of the translations, it is fun to read them and it makes sense. I am not here just for translations. I´m just happy I found a community dedicated to talk about Yoshi´s works. :sasukehearts:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Arano wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:21 am Everyone please do continue to post your thoughts on Digsu's translations in this topic. Guests/casuals can still follow along based on Vanille's chapters on your reactions! :)
Okay. Thank you for that, Arano. :)

Then I'll go ahead and share my translation reaction right here.
SPOILER
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Sirius_79 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:00 pm
I think you are right ^^ we can see the chapters and your ideas of the translations, it is fun to read them and it makes sense. I am not here just for translations. I´m just happy I found a community dedicated to talk about Yoshi´s works. :sasukehearts:
You're already up to 7 posts too! I bet 20 will sneak up on you :EXCITE:
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Chapter 117~

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Oh and just in case anyone wants it, here's also a link to the main folder with all my uploaded chapters:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing :tfw_bella2:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for Chapter 117, vanille! And thank you for sharing the folder! :tfw_bella2:

An office meeting with three humans. 'Kay. But why does one of them look so pissed and aggressive?

Jyoushiro is still pissed to see Crow? 'Kay. Also did he just bonk Bob on the head? Goddamn you, Jyoushiro.

...Uh oh...uhhhhh oh. Crow and Munechika meet AGAIN, if you know what I mean. Come on, Orion. Don't hold Munechika back. Just let these two buffoons beat the shit out of each other. It would be so entertaining, especially since Munechika could be a secret bad guy. Let them go at it, please!

Looks like Orion and Rigel are splitting up into two separate groups. Orion's group is back at the worm onion, but I wonder where Rigel's group is going. To the plane crash site?

What is happening at the end now?

And OH MY GOD! Bon's face! Someone turn that into a smiley! XD
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's the link to the translation!

In this chapter, the guy who argues against the use of mini-nukes somehow sounds the dumbest (I suppose the US soldiers forgot to mention that Wanwan has very much proven himself to be immune to normal firearms by now...?), Munechika apparently has even more family drama going on behind the scenes and it's Crow's fault somehow, separating two guys who may or may not kill each other if left alone makes Orion a tactical genius, and the worm onion has consumed Shion and Maru and become enormous for it.

jfc there's a lot going on in this one.

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thank you Vanille :D
SPOILER

Edit: Literally as i posted this, the translation went up. Thanks Digsu :D

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”