Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Shining Sirius »

Oh god, the demonic giggle-chanting of whatever tried to take over Crow's body is pretty unnerving... and Imma say the same about Shuou's situation. The guy may be a giant, violent manchild and I still don't like him, but it kind of hurts to see him writhing around in a trap in panic and shouting for help.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the translation, Digsu. 👍

Or either "Sirius" or Noah/Hyena can marry Dead Chonk.
SPOILER
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Emu_0w0

Post by Emu_0w0 »

What if Crow were Shuo's little bro>0< :sasukehearts:
Emu_0w0

Post by Emu_0w0 »

Sirius&Noah duo go get themmm :tfw_bella2:
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

maybe they finally turn Shuou so we don't have to see them chasing him all the time
Bonisfab
Friend
Friend

Post by Bonisfab »

Thanks for the chapter vanille and Digsu!

When Shuou got caught in the bear trap I thought Koyuki would appear but it was just his dumb brothers...who knows maybe she appears in the next chapter and distracts the brothers somehow so Shuou doesn't get infected? I just want Koyuki and Bella to appear please :koyuki: :bella:
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
Rio

Post by Rio »

I’ve been lurking here for awhile, and checking the raws posted by Vanille. I am still at a lost what’s happening 😭

Thanks Vanille and Digsu for keeping us updated on this train wreck! It’s so bad but I can’t look away, haha!
Peikko

Post by Peikko »

I swear I will forgive this entire plot if some female arrives now to save Shuou :D
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
Sirius_79

Post by Sirius_79 »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 pm Thanks for Chapter 126, vanille! :heart:

Huh... interesting. That tried to infect Crow's corpse, but they failed? What stopped them?

Ngl, I'm half-expecting a Kishu bitch to show up and save Shuou in some sort of role-reversal rescue.
:sakura: :koyuki:
God I hope not. Please, not for the thousand time :derpgin:
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

https://fusetter.com/tw/kTSqMj6m#all

Koyuki gets name dropped, so will we see her again? I hope so.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Info on Chapter 127 is now showing.
SPOILER
Please don't tell me that Dead Chonk has "a good heart." What the hell makes him have one? :tfw_aokabuto2:
SPOILER
Isn't Sasuke supposed to be back with the rest of the Ou army?
And the following characters do not appear in this chapter, ginga_soul says.
SPOILER
Shuou wasn't infested after all because of, what, "good heart?" What the hell qualifies him to have a "good heart?" Am I supposed to buy into that crap? :tfw_aokabuto2:
Also it sounds like Noah/Hyena and "Sirius" catch up to Wanwan and Beniou and jump on them. But then the two infested dumbasses escape again via, guess what, teleportation. Jesus Dog and the "Sirius" that is hopefully an entity using his form give chase again by, you guessed it, teleporting. This teleportation shit is getting tiresome now. :EMPTY:
But on a positive note, Daisuke and Hidetoshi seem to be in this chapter giving out dog food and thinking about Orion and the others.
SPOILER
You don't say, ginga_soul. :tfw_bella1:
SPOILER
Okay, but who the hell would be interested to help Dead Chonk even if he's very unlucky but is also a dumb bastard like his brothers? We're not going to see Shuou turn into a good guy all of a sudden, right? That would be awkward.
SPOILER
Wait, what, WHAT?!
Are we finally getting to see THEM again?! :surprisegin:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

Reika and Unsai do not appear. Only Akame are in Futago pass.
This is a mistake, as kagetora, which should be in Echigo, appears in Futago pass.
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:33 pm Info on Chapter 127 is now showing.
SPOILER
Wait, what, WHAT?!
Seiren
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thank you Vanille!

This teleportation sh*t needs to stop. It's getting old and all its doing is stretching out the chapters, nothings being added to the story.

I love how Shou is basically just left alone with his foot still caught. Guess he's gonna have to chew off his foot to escape, or probably the Ou army will arrive and either finish him off or help him out.

Daisuke and Hidetoshi are back, nice to see them again but they're not adding to the story either. It's getting kinda boring now honestly, I want something to happen.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the chapter, vanille! :heart:

Initial reaction:
Wanwan and Beniou continue to just stand there watching Dead Chonk suffer with that leg caught in the bear trap and worms covering him. Those bastards are really enjoying the show. Until Assworm Chonk tries to end it by ending Shuou, I guess.

Oh look, there's Jesus Dog and this entity posing as "Sirius." They are on the attack against the fat bastards again, but to no surprise, the fat bastards teleport away. And just like that, Noah/Hyena and "Sirius" teleport after them again. Okay seriously, this teleportation bullshit is just getting so annoying and irksome. How long will you keep this up, Yoshi? It has been uneventful and not doing anything big.

Also Dead Chonk is just left right there with his foot caught still. Good. Just leave him there to suffer for the rest of his damn life.

Daisuke and Hidetoshi (who appear to be worried for Orion) coming to feed dog food to the Ou dogs in Futago Pass is the only thing that I care about in this chapter. End of story here.
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

I really love Yoshi’s new method of storytelling where he repeats the same fucking plot beat for 100 chapters doesn’t get old at all
reenarules
Friend
Friend

Post by reenarules »

JazzyJazz wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:38 am I really love Yoshi’s new method of storytelling where he repeats the same fucking plot beat for 100 chapters doesn’t get old at all
This 100%. Literally has the story been going anywhere for the past like weeks/months? From my perspective of things, it looks like the entire premise has generally just been "good dogs try to go after bad dogs/alien lifeforms, shenanigans happen, alien lifeforms TP away, rinse and repeat." We got the whole Crow getting handled by the worms thing goin on and "Sirius" being there as well, but to me those have been the only things of even remote substance. What're everybody's motivations at this point?????
ImageImageImage
Kirara chibis made by Dragon!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

SeiRen1012 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:41 pm Reika and Unsai do not appear. Only Akame are in Futago pass.
This is a mistake, as kagetora, which should be in Echigo, appears in Futago pass.
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:33 pm Info on Chapter 127 is now showing.
SPOILER
Wait, what, WHAT?!
And now I am noticing what you and Ginga_soul pointed out. Why the hell do I suddenly see Akame back in Futago Pass? He was last seen with Tesshin when they found Reika's gang a while ago. Yoshi literally made the same mistake that he made with Kagetora. And clearly that's not Shirozaru because that Kishu doesn't have those dots on the forehead. Oh, and the last time we saw Reika's gang was way back in Chapter 104. Yoshi, I know you forget about some things, but this is just strange.

Also we don't see Sasuke anywhere. Hopefully he's suddenly not thrown into a void, especially since he was with Gin's group before.
EDIT: Never mind. Now I see Sasuke. The cute and good old Shiba Inu was hiding from me.

And I was wrong. We do not get to see Koyuki and Bella again. How disappointing.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's the translation!

I guess Wanwan and Beniou have finally had enough of Shuou refusing their generous offer of space worms.

Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

teleprting again. What's with them not wanting to fight Sirius and Hyena

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”