Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:45 am https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 81984?s=21

Info on Chapter 34 is now showing.

Fourth image of tweet #1: WHO THE HELL IS THAT?! :orion4:

I THINK WEED MAY HAVE ENCOUNTERED ANOTHER ELITE MEMBER OF THE AKA-ARI!!! :tfw_sirius1:
I was too busy trying to work out what the frick is going on with that dude's head to notice how massive he is compared to that tree he's lying on. What the hell are they feeding all the bad guys in this series?!

Also I still have no idea what's up with his head. No matter how I look at it all I can come up with is "literal goat/dog hybrid and/or possibly Satan himself".

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

ginga_soul's summary of the 34th chapter
SPOILER
Last edited by fantachan on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

does that dude have 4 ears???????
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

fantachan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 am https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7470582784

...Okay, that's just gross.
Was it really necessary to include a close-up of Shuou's butthole for this gag (and I use that term very loosely) to work? :yama1:

Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

So there's a literal hellhound on a tree and the giant tibetian mastiff farted on his followers' faces...
icon by azzai
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

fantachan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 am https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7470582784

Yep it is. I saw that a little bit ago and was like uhhhh... :Koyukisweat:

Seriously...what in the flying fuck did I just look at?!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

WTF is that a goat dog?! Also, some panels after this, Sasuke and the others are saying sorry!? Did Weed get freakin' eaten?!

I dunno why one of my biggest pet peeves in this series is when Yoshi draws characters' eyes wrong. John having the small pupils and Yamabiko with the threatening pupils is like... so.. .... HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT

*Sees the .... so terribly hilarioouussss Shuou panels* My god. Why. Did we need to see that :tfw_aokabuto2:

ImageImage
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

With that out of the way (but unfortunately burned into my mind) that new dog looks like they could be cool. I'm guessing the new Large Dog has four ears? That would be cool. I hope it's not just some hairstyle and tbh even if it is I'm glad we're getting more unique designs into of the same recycled ones we're used to.
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

So... a Baphomet has joined the Ginga series now? :tfw_sirius1:
And Red Chonk just blew an atomic fart in his follower's faces? ... That extremely unnecessary close-up of a giant dog's gaping anus was not something I was mentally prepared for. Glad I've already eaten my breakfast. :derpgin:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 am That extremely unnecessary close-up of a giant dog's gaping anus was not something I was mentally prepared for.

shooing motion - That's it people we're done here - shuts GB down
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Ugh, Yoshi should really start reading or watching real comedy, especially dialogue driven humor which fits in to Ginga rather than physical gross humor. The humor we've gotten through GDW, GDWO and especially GDN makes me wonder did he get his comedy inspiration from "Freddie Got Fingered" and anything with Tom Green?
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

Information about chapter 33:

I really hoped the Goraku Magazine arrives on monday, but it's not. And I just got a message that its delayed in customs. I'm sorry for that, but it could take a while until I'm able to scan the chapter. It's actually the first time this happens and I don't know why it happens at all... I thought amazon cares for that itself due to the high shipping costs (almost as much as the product itself). I just hope the customs won't be too expensive...

I'll scan it as soon as it arrives.

:tfw_sirius2:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 am:
And Red Chonk just blew an atomic fart in his follower's faces? ... That extremely unnecessary close-up of a giant dog's gaping anus was not something I was mentally prepared for.
The most disturbing but fitting way of describing thos scene ever :yama1:

ImageImage
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Arano wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:54 am
Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 am That extremely unnecessary close-up of a giant dog's gaping anus was not something I was mentally prepared for.
shooing motion - That's it people we're done here - shuts GB down
Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:42 pm
Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 am And Red Chonk just blew an atomic fart in his follower's faces? ... That extremely unnecessary close-up of a giant dog's gaping anus was not something I was mentally prepared for.
The most disturbing but fitting way of describing thos scene ever :yama1:
Jesus Christ, that post is going to get me banned.

:FLY:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Digsu wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 am

Was it really necessary to include a close-up of Shuou's butthole for this gag (and I use that term very loosely) to work? :yama1:
I totally agree, THAT IS DISGUSTING, WHAT IS UP WITH YOSHI AND FART JOKES???? THIS IS NOT A HAPPY MADISON PROJECT!!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Gingaddict wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:23 pm
Digsu wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 am

I totally agree, THAT IS DISGUSTING, WHAT IS UP WITH YOSHI AND FART JOKES???? THIS IS NOT A HAPPY MADISON PROJECT!!
Yeah, this is exactly why I don’t like fart jokes that much! Some people find them really funny, but they are just...NASTY!! :jeromeder:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Eeh, I won't even comment on That. :jeromeder:
What I really find interesting, is the new doggo. He either has weird hairstyle (like GNG wolves) or four ears. Cool. I myself have a feline character with four ears, because that mutation can happen in cats. And in extremely rare cases (once properly) in dogs.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

that is..... a sizable butthole
Rusty
Victor
Victor

Post by Rusty »

I dunno why but, the new guy's silhouette reminds me of this: