Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Raki »

What is even going on
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the translation, Digsu! :bon1:
SPOILER
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

"WAIT, DON'T SHOOT YET!"

UHM.
WHY NOT????

ImageImage
Wisp
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Wisp »

Will there be chapter after chapter 90?
Last edited by Wisp on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Dragon wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:25 pm "WAIT, DON'T SHOOT YET!"

UHM.
WHY NOT????
tbf judging by the fact that they somehow managed to turn Wanwan's corpse bulletproof, I think it's fair to assume the space worms are immune to bullets and if anything shooting at them would just piss them off.
:THOT:

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Digsu wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 pm tbf judging by the fact that they somehow managed to turn Wanwan's corpse bulletproof, I think it's fair to assume the space worms are immune to bullets and if anything shooting at them would just piss them off.
:THOT:
Fair point :tfw_orion1:
Wisp wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:41 pm Will there be chapter typesetting after chapter 90? I've been itching to read forward, but I've waited for the chapters to get typeset.
Yup! Sorry for the delay, I'm only doing them when I get free time to o: They are WIPs right now though!

ImageImage
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

I literally skimmed the aliens lol
Bob needs to chill out, so proud of Chibi though!

It reads like Yoshi is writing two different stories, one for himself and one to please the publisher.
Peikko

Post by Peikko »

I wonder when Bob's planning to tell Chibi about Sirius.

The soldier filming the worm-onion instantly reminded me of horror movies where there's missing people and only a camera containing some creepy footage of the owners last moments can be found. :tfw_sirius1:
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
Nara
Potential
Potential

Post by Nara »

Ugh... now that Noah is being translated to Finnish (two volumes are out so far) I'm seriously very worried the sales are going to dramatically drop once we get to the aliens - and even before that as this series has a really slow and aimless start. I really doubt the more casual fans will tolerate the alien stuff. My big fear is that Noah could kill the fandom and no more Takahashi works would be translated anymore. I hope it won't happen, but even I have a really hard time justifying the purchase of these mangas. I just do it to support the fandom and future translations.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Nara wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:29 pm Ugh... now that Noah is being translated to Finnish (two volumes are out so far) I'm seriously very worried the sales are going to dramatically drop once we get to the aliens - and even before that as this series has a really slow and aimless start. I really doubt the more casual fans will tolerate the alien stuff. My big fear is that Noah could kill the fandom and no more Takahashi works would be translated anymore. I hope it won't happen, but even I have a really hard time justifying the purchase of these mangas. I just do it to support the fandom and future translations.
I have a feeling this is exactly what Yoshi is trying to do. I think he's done. He is being forced to continue, but he wasnts to stop. So he kills the series this way. If the series flop, he won't have to keep going

Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille

Things keep getting weirder
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

Seiren
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Let me take a stab at this using the unreliable Google Translate:
SPOILER
...Okay.
SPOILER
...What?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

FDQ wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:43 am
Nara wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:29 pm Ugh... now that Noah is being translated to Finnish (two volumes are out so far) I'm seriously very worried the sales are going to dramatically drop once we get to the aliens - and even before that as this series has a really slow and aimless start. I really doubt the more casual fans will tolerate the alien stuff. My big fear is that Noah could kill the fandom and no more Takahashi works would be translated anymore. I hope it won't happen, but even I have a really hard time justifying the purchase of these mangas. I just do it to support the fandom and future translations.
I have a feeling this is exactly what Yoshi is trying to do. I think he's done. He is being forced to continue, but he wasnts to stop. So he kills the series this way. If the series flop, he won't have to keep going
I think it is rather cruel to assume that Takahashi would try to 'kill' the series. I mean, Ginga is his whole life work. There would be no point to try to ruin series on purpose. I think Takahashi has just simply run out of ideas + planned to end Ginga with Last Wars and now decided to have something really weird happen & hope that readers will have fun reading the weirdness. Takahashi has tried this before but changed it as readers didn't like it. For example Tenka being the Emperor of the Japan and killing birds with his mental powers. Wolf arc is kinda similar to Noah too: when people didn't like it Takahashi just gave everyone supercool & weird attacks, there was mountain made of wolves, volcanos, demon god, dragons etc. (I also think that Ginga dogs will pretend that this never happened in near future.)

I didn't like Noah at the beginning, but I kinda like it now. I just hope that Takahashi goes full berserk with this story, creates some cool alien designs, Hyena will get laserbeam eyes, Bob will ride Chibi and Crow to battle and Orion will hit their spaceship with battouga or something. Noah is kinda weird feverdream, but if it goes totally over the top, it will be entertaining.

Sidenote: I think quite many manga serieses bring out the aliens at the end of the story. Dragon Ball (Z) kinda started the trend, but there is lot of mangas with aliens (Jojo and Naruto).
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

I feel like Yoshi is still being a bit aimless with this. I came back after almost a month and it seems there hasn't been a ton of progress. A lotta back and forth with the worm alien stuff. I don't think he knows where this is going, either.

:Koyukisweat:

Regardless, thanks again to Vanille and Digsu for keeping us in the loop!
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

"This creature was shredded, but it did not die. This one was jumping around fine."

ginga_soul said that this was the only new info he had on the creature. So he is angry that Yoshihiro is too slow in giving out info to people.
Seiren
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

And here is an impression from Nishioka_West on Twitter:

銀牙伝説ノア微ネタバレ感想:そういやなんでシオンはチビと一緒じゃないんだろ?

“Ginga Densetsu Noah Spoiler Impressions: No, why isn't Zion the same as Chibi?”

So it seems that Shion has something against Chibi? 👀
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Here's chapter 94!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Sorry to keep you waiting, I wasn't home yesterday 🥺
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Never worry about keeping us waiting, vanille. You already deliver so well for us! :heart:

Jesus, Orion, great idea shoving your paw down that hole after you just saw those things pick up a whole human. :orion4:

Aww, Zion's sunny smile is always nice to see! :zion:

Is Crow really out for blood against Bob and Chibi now? Bob looks absolutely terrified on that last page and it gives me a bad feeling... :bob:
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thanks for the chapter Vanille!

Orion sticking his paw into the hole and swatting the wormy thing was kinda cute. I wonder what's down there...

Is Crow asking to join Bob and Chibi? He doesn't look like he's going back for a fight so maybe he wants to join them? If that happens, I can see him getting possessed at some point by the worms.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”