Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
SaskedieJagerin
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by SaskedieJagerin »

Digsu wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm
SaskedieJagerin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm So many posts that I've missed! :tfw_akame:
Can anyone do me a quick recap? Last I checked, a gigantic dog had just appeared! :THOT:
The big dog and his gang are in control of a pack currently led by Hirota's mom and they kind of distrust the Ohu army because few of them (including Hirota's father and the pack's leader) left to fight Monsoon the previous year, but no one in the Ohu army's ever even heard of them, nevermind whether they're still alive or not. And Big Boi and his cronies (who apparently took control of the pack shortly after their actual leader disappeared) just hate the Ohu army because they're bad guys and they're contractually obligated to do so. Meanwhile Weed and Jerome are still looking for Miho's (who's been confirmed as Hirota's sister) dad and have just arrived in their territory on Mount Haguro, stumbling upon a puppy as they did (we're still not quite sure if it's a new puppy or Hirota with an incorrect design).

Meanwhile Orion's just left Noah and his pack to continue his search for his mother and sister journey to find himself or something, spurred by a dream/flashback of Joe sacrificing his life to save him in the raging river.

Also Kyoshiro still hates puppies, because that's apparently a thing now.
Thank you, Digsu!
Oh boy, much has happened yes but I'm disappointed to see that it isn't that much exciting and interesting, I'm only a bit interested about Orion now, I wanna see where he's going, where his journey leads him...
YIKES for Kyoshiro
YIKES for the giant dog shrinking size
YIKES for the mirrored TLW cover
:tfw_sirius1: :tfw_sirius1: :tfw_sirius1:
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

Chapter 15 is up! That kid was Hirota and hes got his regular ears again...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

:tfw_rigel3:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

WTF how do you mess let that slip!?it was the big cliffhanger of the chapter! ...Well. okay then.

Poor mama dog. That fling must have been horrifying.

ImageImage
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Thanks Blivery!!

Wow, an interesting chapter! Now they got Hirota's ears right and the giant dog is now a BIG DOGGO!
Actually I like Noah as far, it's an interesting story and not to quickly. Looking forward for more! :>
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thanks again blivery! :DD

At last, we finally get to see the main villain doing something evil. Also, can Yoshi or his editors please get that poor kid's ears right?! :OUT:

I hate feeling so negatively about GDN with every update... but the whole thing's just been a bit of a clusterfuck so far. The A Plot of Hyenoah and Orion is still thankfully keeping me hooked on this instalment, but the B Plot of Jyoshiro, Hirota and Goliath is really losing me... :tfw_orion2
Platina
Defender
Defender

Post by Platina »

Also, Yoshi can't decide what eyes to use on Weed again. Good chapter anyway, though.
Platina wolf by me.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

I hope the ears gets fixed in finished volume... ^^;;
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Densetsu No Kage
Legend
Legend

Post by Densetsu No Kage »

Man, it's been a wild ride watching this all unfold, but I wouldn't have it any other way :P4: GDN still has me more invested than TLW really did, maybe it's the mystery aspect this time around? Also Orion kind of calming down after the "KILL BEAR, STUPID BROTHER, I'M THE SHIT" adrenaline wore off is satisfying, but also pretty sobering at the same time; I feel bad for him. As to the art flubs it is curious that Yoshihiro's editor isn't picking up on those, but I'm confident they might fix those in the released volume. That happens for many manga that release weekly. Being a manga-ka with a weekly series still sounds like a nightmare to me. And this 65, soon to be 66, year old man with possible carpal tunnel is STILL doing it. It must be very draining to do draft after draft, get it approved, draw it, try to think of something cool to continue the story, etc AND then do it all again. I honestly don't know why he hasn't retired, poor guy needs a break. Or at least work on maybe a monthly series.

Also calling it right now, Joe's alive because...why not? No seriously it seems like that's how we're treating deaths in the Gingaverse now. It's interesting that in Orion's flashback Joe's "death scene" is illustrated differently. When his head hits the rock his eyes don't go pure white (as they did in GDWO), you can still see his eyes functioning. Though this could be a flub and maybe fixed later...WHO KNOWS!!!

Another huge shout out to everyone that is participating in getting things from overseas and our translators. FDQ, bilvery, fanta, etc you guys are the real MVPS.
Member of the Ginga community since 2008
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

fantachan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:36 am Chapter 15 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... er-15.html
Thanks Fanta! :tfw_bella2:

Oof, looks like it’s about to get real. Who wants to bet either it’s a false alarm or Hirota’s mom dies?
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
CrownedCanine
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CrownedCanine »

fantachan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:36 am Chapter 15 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... er-15.html
Weed: "Fine weather today isn't it?" Oh Weedo how I've missed you

It's so hard to trudge through Jyoshiro's sensless manly babble every chapter I can't image how awful it is to translate it :tfw_sirius2:

Thank you Fanta and Blivery :tfw_rigel3:
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

:kyoushiro: As if I'd lose to him...

HE ALMOST SWALLOWED YOU WHOLE, YOU JACKASS

Could someone please just put a muzzle on Kyoshiro already.

werewolf
Potential
Potential

Post by werewolf »

'Supreme leader weed' sounds wrong to me. :thinking:
Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Post by Troll Berserker »

new fan theory: What if Jyoshiro has rabies?
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

Troll Berserker wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:08 am new fan theory: What if Jyoshiro has rabies?
If he does, I'd have no problem if Daisuke showed up out of nowhere and took him out Old Yeller style.

Then the real Kyoshiro shows up and reveals Jyoshiro was an imposter. The End :tfw_rigel3:
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

Since the beginning of GDN I've got the feeling Yoshi's planning to kill Kyōshirō, and to prevent overly emotional fans he first makes him an awful character.

Or maybe I'm just searching for a reason why he became like that...
Punjab
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Punjab »

ksdasd;sj please look at this cursed Kyoshiro

Weed and Jerome are so cute in this chapter... Jerome getting all huffy and his sons having to be like "let it GO dad" hahaha

So does this mean Sasuke and the rest will now team up with Weed and co. or are they gonna miss each other by a second :THOT: Kinda hoping they meet up because this whole plot point with Sasuke and Kyo and George etc. is just not as interesting.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Oh Weed XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thanks, Fanta! :heart:

Well well, nice to see the real Weed making an appearance. :weed:

I also never thought I'd say this, but; if Kyoushiro dies, I think the fandom will rejoice... what am I saying? Kyoushiro IS dead. :kyoushiro:

As for Giganto... I'm inclined to believe that if we don't get some explanation for his abusive behaviour, he's in grave danger of turning into the most boring villain in he Ginga franchise. Throwing a lady into a tree is pretty tame considering what we've already seen the other villains do. I feel like this should be more suspenseful, but I'm not feeling it yet... :tfw_aokabuto1:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm As for Giganto... I'm inclined to believe that if we don't get some explanation for his abusive behaviour, he's in grave danger of turning into the most boring villain in he Ginga franchise. Throwing a lady into a tree is pretty tame considering what we've already seen the other villains do. I feel like this should be more suspenseful, but I'm not feeling it yet... :tfw_aokabuto1:
I know what you mean, but I can't help but love the fact that Ginga's at the point where taking over a village and essentially making them your slaves, even the children, via threats and violence is tame. We've become so used to each villain trying to outdo the last in horribleness that child labor and physical abuse is outright tame in comparison.

Not that I'm complaining, though. As I've said before, imho TLW was such a dark series even by Ginga standards that having something relatively light as a palate cleanser is a welcome change.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”