Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Wolpard »

Thanks again you two!!

Finally getting back to the titular character after how many chapters???? I forgot Noah was the title character for a bit there...
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

WolfKing wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?
Not 100% certain what they're saying but as far as I can tell it's roughly like this:
SPOILER

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:18 pm

DAYUM!

Not 100% certain what they're saying but as far as I can tell it's roughly like this:
SPOILER
So I assume that the large dog doesn't have any manners whatsoever at this point. Turns out that he is probably another captain/general of the Aka-ari, not the boss of the Aka-ari. But let me ask this question again: is he even part of the Aka-ari?! Because right at the end of Chapter 30, the narrator says, "Is this mysterious dog from the Aka-ari?" It's making me think that the large dog could be part of another army that hasn't been mentioned or heard of. How crazy would it be if there is more than one army to deal with? I'm not saying that it will happen but maybe it's possible, even though the possibility is slim. But remember in Chapter 19 when the captain bastard says that there's a fight for dominance throughout the country after saying that the Ou army is falsely destroyed by bears? Maybe that's what he means.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

DAYUM!

Ginga art isn't great when it comes to expressions and conveying emotion (imo it was the most expressive in wolf arc and early GDW)
icon by azzai
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Well i guess he's pissed off after all, Noah calling them ungrateful HAHA! Thug Life from him. I also wonder could that bad guy be just another one working for Aka-Ri, and since they are taking over the country, there could be dozens of these big guys, or big guys from different breeds around the country trying to get more recruits. Perhaps the Aka-Ri big bad is unseen, and gives us the "Nothing is Scarier" from TvTropes. Perhaps he might be an ancient dog or dog-like creature, or even someone long dead who is worshipped by them, and his influence is the reason he is considered huge and terrifying. Could it be?
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

If the Tibetan Mastiff hurts that old sweetheart, or any of his friends, I might just flip my lid again. :noah:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:38 pm If the Tibetan Mastiff hurts that old sweetheart, or any of his friends, I might just flip my lid again. :noah:
I hope not. But if the large dog does attack Noah and his friends, I would want to kick his ass!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Who wants to bet Noah will actually be really strong and skilled at fighting just cause hes an Ohu veteran?
Ill be really insulted, because characters like Kisaragi got called out for being old and not fighting as much, getting obviously weaker from their older age. Hyena wasn't even a good fighter to start, so it'd be so forced... but for all of the pups' sake, maybe it should happen ;;

ImageImage
Nexuz

Post by Nexuz »

Omg yes finally a Tibetan Mastiff!! Too bad that he is a bad guy tho :tfw_sirius5:
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

icon by azzai
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

He sure is REALLY BIG omg :tfw_akame:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Atha wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm More scans here

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7916334080
Okay unless I'm horribly mistaken, we might have a name for Mr. Mastiff now.
SPOILER

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Digsu wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm

SPOILER
That looks about right to me. The pronunciation of his name will most likely be confirmed on the Japanese wiki page when it appears there.

(It also seems to classify the Aka-ari captain as a Doberman)
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

fantachan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm

SPOILER
That looks about right to me. The pronunciation of his name will most likely be confirmed on the Japanese wiki page when it appears there.

(It also seems to classify the Aka-ari captain as a Doberman)
Oh my god, perhaps the Aka-Ari is Sniper who survived the frozen rapids back in GDW now almost full metal and much stronger and deranged than ever.

Or... Bills brother who think Ou is responsible for his death.

Either way if the boss is a doberman then it'll be a bit disappointing considering how much anticipation it has been until now, about who is Aka-Ari. First Crow, now this guy Shuou, and then finally a possible doberman. This is Yoshi influenced or controlled by M. Night Shyamalan, WHAT A TWIST! (no offense to Shyamalan, i think some of his work is awesome)
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

WolfKing wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm Oh my god, perhaps the Aka-Ari is Sniper who survived the frozen rapids back in GDW now almost full metal and much stronger and deranged than ever.

Or... Bills brother who think Ou is responsible for his death.

Either way if the boss is a doberman then it'll be a bit disappointing considering how much anticipation it has been until now, about who is Aka-Ari. First Crow, now this guy Shuou, and then finally a possible doberman. This is Yoshi influenced or controlled by M. Night Shyamalan, WHAT A TWIST! (no offense to Shyamalan, i think some of his work is awesome)
It refers to the Aka'ari captain Orion and Kin were trying to kill for like four chapters, not the boss of the army.

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

SPOILER
Interesting!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thanks for the info, Atha!

So the name of the Tibetan Mastiff is Shuou? Well that means I don’t have to call him Lorenzo anymore! XD
Well done to Digsu and Fanta on the investigation!

Aww, but why the large dog had to steal the big fish?! That big fat asshole!

And good for you, Crow. I suppose you feel better now that you some water from Rigel. You better thank him for it.

This is real tempting! I’m loving GDN better than TLW!

By the way, are we finally going to see the Aka-ari boss real soon now? Because I would love to see him by now. Is he a red Doberman or red Akita Inu? The suspense is so tiresome!
Last edited by Spirit Tree on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 pm And good for you, Crow. I suppose you feel better now that you some water from Rigel. You better thank him for it.
He does, actually. In the panel where he's drinking, he manages to say "thank you", and in the one where he falls down onto his side, he thinks "Thank you... Thank you, Rigel", which is then immediately followed by "What... the hell am I saying" (which imho is pretty hilarious).

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”