Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wolpard
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Wolpard » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:33 am

Thanks again you two!!

Finally getting back to the titular character after how many chapters???? I forgot Noah was the title character for a bit there...

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm

https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

WolfKing
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by WolfKing » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm
https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4403
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:18 pm

WolfKing wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm
https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?
Not 100% certain what they're saying but as far as I can tell it's roughly like this:
SPOILER



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Digsu wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:18 pm
WolfKing wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm
https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?
Not 100% certain what they're saying but as far as I can tell it's roughly like this:
SPOILER
So I assume that the large dog doesn't have any manners whatsoever at this point. Turns out that he is probably another captain/general of the Aka-ari, not the boss of the Aka-ari. But let me ask this question again: is he even part of the Aka-ari?! Because right at the end of Chapter 30, the narrator says, "Is this mysterious dog from the Aka-ari?" It's making me think that the large dog could be part of another army that hasn't been mentioned or heard of. How crazy would it be if there is more than one army to deal with? I'm not saying that it will happen but maybe it's possible, even though the possibility is slim. But remember in Chapter 19 when the captain bastard says that there's a fight for dominance throughout the country after saying that the Ou army is falsely destroyed by bears? Maybe that's what he means.
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

User avatar
Atha
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Atha » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:49 pm

WolfKing wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm
https://twitter.com/1226Someday/status/ ... 0576833538

Found this on Twitter. It's one page of the newest chapter.

We see the tiny dots in the Tibetan Mastiff's eyes, but damn, does he look pissed off in the last panel!
DAYUM!

Awesome, i'm excited about this new guy, and Noah's conversation with him. As for the guy, he looks (in my opinion) more shocked and surprised than pissed. His face is like Moss when Mel tells him about Ou being taken over by Hougen and others in GDW. He might be angry though, but i just wonder what could have made him?
Ginga art isn't great when it comes to expressions and conveying emotion (imo it was the most expressive in wolf arc and early GDW)
icon by azzai

WolfKing
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by WolfKing » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:01 pm

Well i guess he's pissed off after all, Noah calling them ungrateful HAHA! Thug Life from him. I also wonder could that bad guy be just another one working for Aka-Ri, and since they are taking over the country, there could be dozens of these big guys, or big guys from different breeds around the country trying to get more recruits. Perhaps the Aka-Ri big bad is unseen, and gives us the "Nothing is Scarier" from TvTropes. Perhaps he might be an ancient dog or dog-like creature, or even someone long dead who is worshipped by them, and his influence is the reason he is considered huge and terrifying. Could it be?

User avatar
Shining Sirius
Upholder
Upholder
Posts: 1256
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Shining Sirius » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:38 pm

If the Tibetan Mastiff hurts that old sweetheart, or any of his friends, I might just flip my lid again. :noah:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull:

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Shining Sirius wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:38 pm
If the Tibetan Mastiff hurts that old sweetheart, or any of his friends, I might just flip my lid again. :noah:
I hope not. But if the large dog does attack Noah and his friends, I would want to kick his ass!
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

User avatar
Dragon
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1800
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Unova
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:34 pm

Who wants to bet Noah will actually be really strong and skilled at fighting just cause hes an Ohu veteran?
Ill be really insulted, because characters like Kisaragi got called out for being old and not fighting as much, getting obviously weaker from their older age. Hyena wasn't even a good fighter to start, so it'd be so forced... but for all of the pups' sake, maybe it should happen ;;
Image

User avatar
Nexuz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:41 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Nexuz » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:10 am

Omg yes finally a Tibetan Mastiff!! Too bad that he is a bad guy tho :tfw_sirius5:

User avatar
Atha
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Atha » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm

icon by azzai

User avatar
Raki
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 1911
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Raki » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:30 pm

He sure is REALLY BIG omg :tfw_akame:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4403
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Atha wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm
More scans here

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7916334080
Okay unless I'm horribly mistaken, we might have a name for Mr. Mastiff now.
SPOILER



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
fantachan
Translator
Translator
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 pm
Location: Not near you

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by fantachan » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm
Atha wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm
More scans here

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7916334080
Okay unless I'm horribly mistaken, we might have a name for Mr. Mastiff now.
SPOILER
That looks about right to me. The pronunciation of his name will most likely be confirmed on the Japanese wiki page when it appears there.

(It also seems to classify the Aka-ari captain as a Doberman)
Image

WolfKing
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by WolfKing » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm

fantachan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm
Digsu wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm
Atha wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm
More scans here

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7916334080
Okay unless I'm horribly mistaken, we might have a name for Mr. Mastiff now.
SPOILER
That looks about right to me. The pronunciation of his name will most likely be confirmed on the Japanese wiki page when it appears there.

(It also seems to classify the Aka-ari captain as a Doberman)
Oh my god, perhaps the Aka-Ari is Sniper who survived the frozen rapids back in GDW now almost full metal and much stronger and deranged than ever.

Or... Bills brother who think Ou is responsible for his death.

Either way if the boss is a doberman then it'll be a bit disappointing considering how much anticipation it has been until now, about who is Aka-Ari. First Crow, now this guy Shuou, and then finally a possible doberman. This is Yoshi influenced or controlled by M. Night Shyamalan, WHAT A TWIST! (no offense to Shyamalan, i think some of his work is awesome)

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4403
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm

WolfKing wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm
Oh my god, perhaps the Aka-Ari is Sniper who survived the frozen rapids back in GDW now almost full metal and much stronger and deranged than ever.

Or... Bills brother who think Ou is responsible for his death.

Either way if the boss is a doberman then it'll be a bit disappointing considering how much anticipation it has been until now, about who is Aka-Ari. First Crow, now this guy Shuou, and then finally a possible doberman. This is Yoshi influenced or controlled by M. Night Shyamalan, WHAT A TWIST! (no offense to Shyamalan, i think some of his work is awesome)
It refers to the Aka'ari captain Orion and Kin were trying to kill for like four chapters, not the boss of the army.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 14565
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm
Atha wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:27 pm
More scans here

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 7916334080
Okay unless I'm horribly mistaken, we might have a name for Mr. Mastiff now.
SPOILER
Interesting!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Avatar made by overcastsea
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Thanks for the info, Atha!

So the name of the Tibetan Mastiff is Shuou? Well that means I don’t have to call him Lorenzo anymore! XD
Well done to Digsu and Fanta on the investigation!

Aww, but why the large dog had to steal the big fish?! That big fat asshole!

And good for you, Crow. I suppose you feel better now that you some water from Rigel. You better thank him for it.

This is real tempting! I’m loving GDN better than TLW!

By the way, are we finally going to see the Aka-ari boss real soon now? Because I would love to see him by now. Is he a red Doberman or red Akita Inu? The suspense is so tiresome!
Last edited by Spirit Tree on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4403
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 pm
And good for you, Crow. I suppose you feel better now that you some water from Rigel. You better thank him for it.
He does, actually. In the panel where he's drinking, he manages to say "thank you", and in the one where he falls down onto his side, he thinks "Thank you... Thank you, Rigel", which is then immediately followed by "What... the hell am I saying" (which imho is pretty hilarious).



Banners and avatar by me

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”