Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon »

Tesshin just tripping a random kid he finds running just to be nosey makes me realize how disruptive Ohu can really be towards people sometimes lol I know it's with good intentions, but geez.

ImageImage
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Chapter 49 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2020/0 ... er-49.html

Ugh, Yoshi... please don't bring back the pointless narration and just use it when it's needed. :tfw_sirius2:
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Thank you Fanta!!!

Maybe we will get to see Rigel and co. face Wanwan? :THOT:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Shou - 'I'll show him how ugly I can get!'

Me - Oh mate, you don't need to tell me, you're already as ugly as you are! :orion3:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thanks, Fanta! :bon1:

Oh boy, what a chapter. It’s really interesting. Although I have to agree with Fanta that some of the narration is a little excessive. Fanta’s hatred for excessive narration strikes again. LOL

Invulnerable? Who the hell says Shuou is invulnerable? He’s literally bleeding after getting his fat ass tossed off the cliff. And he’s possibly the dumbest of the three Aka-ari kings. So don’t tell me that he’s invulnerable. There’s a damn reason why I call him Dead Chonk now. Agreeing with Gingaddict, Shuou is pretty ugly, considering that he briefly had a giant furball hairstyle after putting on hair gel. Oh he’s pissed off now, huh? But he ain’t scary, really.

I’m worried for Nobushi after getting beat up like that. Rigel’s group could save him in time. But if they’re going to waste time with Shikoro after tripping him up, well...shit. I mean come on, Nobushi is suffocating under Wanwan’s big paw and you’re already about to waste time questioning a brother who doesn’t recognize you as Ou soldiers and fears that you’re about to support the Aka-ari. Not knowing of the situation is a good excuse, but you may as well hurry if Shikoro immediately tells you that his brother is in trouble. Don’t screw things up. And is it strange that Wanwan didn’t bleed after getting bit on the nose?

Also, has the grandpa dog Shinzou really been a liar in his family to Kenshin’s kids? :tfw_aokabuto1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

"I'd rather go down as a male than live as an enemy small fry!"

...Because as we all know, the true Nokizaru way is to serve as a high-ranking member of the enemy army instead.
:bon1:

YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Gingaddict wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 am Shou - 'I'll show him how ugly I can get!'

Me - Oh mate, you don't need to tell me, you're already as ugly as you are! :orion3:
Me: I don't find Shuou ugly at all, and I genuinely like his design and think he looks cool?

then again I have a thing for character designs that are generally considered ugly by others, so who I am to talk
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

"Nobushi surely was Kenshin's son"
...the most unnecessary narration of all time LOL especially since it was just about Nobushi biting Wanwan's nose.

It's pretty lame to think about these kids only got the guts to act this tough cause Weed showed up. If he didn't, theyd still be stuck as small fry prisoners.

ImageImage
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you for your super-fast translation, Fanta! :heart:

Yes, this is just as good a chapter as it looked. One of my favourites so far! :tfw_rigel3:
Although I am a bit confused as to why Izou stopped leading the group in favour of Sasuke of all people. :izou: :sasuke:

I personally don't mind the narration, even if some of it is blatantly unnecessary. :FLY:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:12 am Although I am a bit confused as to why Izou stopped leading the group in favour of Sasuke of all people. :izou: :sasuke:
Sasuke's the only one who knows where the Aka'ari hideout is. Izou told him to lead the way in chapter 46. :surprisegin:

Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Digsu wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 am
Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:12 am Although I am a bit confused as to why Izou stopped leading the group in favour of Sasuke of all people. :izou: :sasuke:
Sasuke's the only one who knows where the Aka'ari hideout is. Izou told him to lead the way in chapter 46. :surprisegin:
Ohhh, I guess I forgot that Sasuke gave himself a...
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:40 am Ohhh, I guess I forgot that Sasuke gave himself a...
About time XD
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:40 am
Digsu wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 am
Ohhh, I guess I forgot that Sasuke gave himself a...
Sasuke definitely deserves it after all he's done for the group.
And you might say that Tesshin tripping up Shikoro was him... Snoopingas usual :bon2:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Thank you Fanta! :D

Ohh, an interesting chapter. Now for sure Rigel and his group are going to save him. Yosh didn't mess with their mane this time! I think they look good. Exciting to see more of it! Maye Rigel finally meets his father again?
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 2560230400
Gensen is starting to post GDN spoilers, and it seems Yoshi is getting his characters confused again. I think he's supposed to mention "Toshimitsu's" name in the narration, but he mentioned "Tsukikage," who died in TLW. :THOT:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

fantachan wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 2560230400
Gensen is starting to post GDN spoilers, and it seems Yoshi is getting his characters confused again. I think he's supposed to mention "Toshimitsu's" name in the narration, but he mentioned "Tsukikage," who died in TLW. :THOT:
I was getting ready to post that but chose to wait because that’s the only tweet that I see.

At the same time, I was curious because Gensen does mention death. But now I’m confused about this narration. Thanks for the brief translation.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

fantachan wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 2560230400
This poor man needs to be allowed to retire already :tfw_orion1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Shiruba wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:57 am And you might say that Tesshin tripping up Shikoro was him... Snoopingas usual :bon2:
Nice LOL
....Even Yoshi can't get himself to remember these guys. And his editors even more. All the editor had to do was erase that name and put in the right one because all the Kogas look the same...
Rest, please lol let this be the last ginga series.

ImageImage
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Will probably be fixed once it's released in volume ^^
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 24258?s=21

Ack!! Okay! Wanwan is seemingly about to eat Nobushi! But Sasuke and company interrupt it!

Also, ginga_soul has posted TLW reviews about Tsukikage’s death in the same thread.

And I agree with Tora. That will hopefully be fixed in the Volume 7 release. Fingers crossed on that.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”