Rank the Ohu-fighters

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Bambalui

Rank the Ohu-fighters

Post by Bambalui »

Hi Guys,

I was just reading up on the new Noah arc chapters and i noticed that the narrator made a comment about "elite fighters", and it got me thinking how i would rank the all the guys that are currently alive in the army when it comes to fighting. Im also curious and think it would be fun to see how you lot would rank the top ten fighters and a quick summary why, as it could spark a fun debate and also maybe some outrageous suggestions, while we wait for the next chapters to come out.

Anyway here's my list, let me know if you think i've made some dumb decisions lol
1. Orion, for obvious reasons, think this one is fairly straight forward.
2. Weed, i was kinda doubting how strong he really was until he smoked Crow like that.
3. Akame, knows a lot of shit and is capable despite being old
4. Gennai, might be a little controversial since he has not beat anyone really strong
5. Gin, wanted to put him higher but it seems like hes lost so much stamina, always seems exhausted in fights, maybe should be higher since his battouga seems like the strongest
6. Tesshin, perfect blend between Gin, John and Akame
7. Unsai, never really seen much of him but he did beat orion fairly easily
8. Jerome
9. Rigel, just because of potential bearhound power and the ningato
10 George, not really sure about who to put here, but Izou, Andy, Bon and Yamabiko seem to me like nothing but talk so i didn't want to put them here
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Rank the Ohu-fighters

Post by Spirit Tree »

Okay then. Here’s my top ten as I think:

1) Orion
2) Weed
3) Jerome
4) Gin
5) Kagetora
6) Rocket
7) Rigel
8) Akame
9) Ken
10) Unsai

No I’m not putting Jyoushiro on my list because he doesn’t deserve to be in it.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Bambalui

Post by Bambalui »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:53 pm Okay then. Here’s my top ten as I think:

1) Orion
2) Weed
3) Jerome
4) Gin
5) Kagetora
6) Rocket
7) Rigel
8) Akame
9) Ken
10) Unsai

No I’m not putting Jyoushiro on my list because he doesn’t deserve to be in it.
I think you are missing a few strong hitters on that list Sprit,i gotta say something because this is fraudulence (How are Tesshin and Gennai not on there!!!) and there might are some names that shouldn't be anywhere near there i think. Like Rocket he is useful being super quick and stuff but he gets easily whopped by someone strong like the kamakiris
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

For some reason when the narrator said that, I think they only meant non-old veterans, since only Weed generation and younger were there xD Heck, some of the actual strong guys in the army aren't even present in the story anymore at the moment, so ... that's another loss.. but I'll try accounting for the ones I think are most noteworthy.
  • Orion (too OP, needs nerf)
  • Akame (He hasn't gotten a lot of scenes in a while, but this 20+ year old dog can still climb trees and fight like a spring chicken, so until that goes away or he dies, 2nd to Orion might always be his spot)
  • Tesshin (He's the more reckless Akame. He almost became the Ohu leader. He has the old main trio's combined skills + a broken but still powerful battouga + ninja abilities like secret whistling speech and tree jumping... it's just his small bits of anger that gets in his way usually)
  • Gin (It's sad that Gin is up here before his own clone, but he's just as old as Akame and still fighting fine + charismatic + battouga)
  • Jerome (despite being less relevant, he's still a threat. He got crushed by Monsoon's foot but lived (can't say the same to Jaguar ;; ) and even helped with the final blow to Monsoon in TLW, so he's still got it. Not to mention, Weed has tried giving him the title as leader multiple times)
  • Gennai (In brute strength, he's now the strongest now that Hiro's gone, though they felt like they could have been equal (though one got lifted by Masamune with ease, so .. I dunnooo). however, this is about ranking them as Ohu fighters and his loyalty doesn't seem very strong. Does he even really count as an Ohu fighter? He just joined in during TLW cause he wanted to...)
  • Rigel (His potential is clear and his skills are almost there. He's just held back by not being the main focused bearhound D; )
  • Weed (He's all the way down here... sorry but if this is referring to recent Weed, he's been beaten so many times. He even almost lost to Masamune when they first encountered each other. If Masamune wasn't feel generous, he might have been dead... but he's still an ex protagonist, so his willpower being strong is still keeping him just barely afloat the side guys .3.)
  • Rocket (His speed being amazing is his strongest feat. He's also been given the title as leader multiple times so he has potential too, though he struggles with it every time xD)
  • Izou (I love Izou and his bros~ the Ohu army always calls on them first when they need backup so clearly him and his bros aren't weaklings. He fought against Masamune's secondhand as equals, and fought against the brutal Masashige equally too.)

Special mentions:
  • Kagetora/George (They're strong skilled fighters, one more relying on strength (george) and the other on agility (Kage) but they're kinda immature, so relying on them as too high ranking of soldiers is risky)

ImageImage

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”