Hiro's wife

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
rebina

Hiro's wife

Post by rebina »

Have anyone noticed that Reika has been missing in the chapters after she was asked to run away by her sons? I have not seen her for a while :bon1:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hiro's wife

Post by Spirit Tree »

Last time we saw Reika was back in Chapter 42 when she has been staying safe with Noah. She is still at Noah’s home, I’m very sure. Recently, Tama just died and she doesn’t know yet. Kin is her only son left that is alive.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:56 am Last time we saw Reika was back in Chapter 42 when she has been staying safe with Noah. She is still at Noah’s home, I’m very sure. Recently, Tama just died and she doesn’t know yet. Kin is her only son left that is alive.

Didn't Kin die? Not Tama right? :bon3:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Raki wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:38 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:56 am Last time we saw Reika was back in Chapter 42 when she has been staying safe with Noah. She is still at Noah’s home, I’m very sure. Recently, Tama just died and she doesn’t know yet. Kin is her only son left that is alive.

Didn't Kin die? Not Tama right? :bon3:
No, Tama is the one that died while Kin is the only surviving one.

Not that I blame you for getting them confused, I've done that myself, too.

Troyo7

Post by Troyo7 »

She left with the children that Noah was taking care of but I can't imagine how she will feel when Kin tells her that Tama died recklessly, the sadness she would feel could kill her.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”