Supernatural abilities for characters

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Bonisfab
Friend
Friend

Supernatural abilities for characters

Post by Bonisfab »

GDN has became so crazy that I believe Yoshi will show us something even more strange in the upcoming chapters. So I wanted to create a topic for discussing what kind of superpowers you would give the characters.

Okay so I'll start with Orion. I would give him super speed and self-duplication. He's already so powerful that he doesn't need extra endurance. If he duplicated himself and attacked at super speed I don't think the enemy would have a chance to win.

For Weed I would give mind reading and teleportation so he could see the enemy's movements beforehand and teleport himself in the air and hit them with a battouga.

I would give Rigel the ability to make force fields and become invisible for a short period of time. He would use the force fields to prevent Orion from getting deadly attacks from the enemy. Healing others would also fit him but if Sirius was alive I would give that power to him.
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Supernatural abilities for characters

Post by Spirit Tree »

Sorry I'm late with this.

For Kin, I would give him a stronger defense on his body and have him possess super strength. He would then be strong enough to break through any type of wall and pummel an enemy straight up into the sky.

For Bon, how about shooting beams from his eyes?

For Jyoushiro...the only superpower that he might get is...on second thought, no. Jyoushiro does not deserve any superpowers. Because we don't want to know what the hell he might do with them. :OUT:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Hmm, tough one. I want to be grounded, compared to my AUs, at least.

For Akame and Weed: Regeneration. It would explain the lack of scars, their ability to recover so easily, and even Akame's immortality. Cause let's be honest, Akame just isn't aging.

For Orion, maybe Enhanced Strength, Speed and Stamina? Making him much stronger, faster, and having more stamina than dogs at their peak (like Gin, Weed, Akame, etc.). It would also explain how he's able to perform multiple Battougas in a short period of time.
Spirit Tree wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:13 pm For Bon, how about shooting beams from his eyes?
That actually makes sense to me for some reason.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
devinitely

Post by devinitely »

if he's going to give them 'superpowers' then i think he should just go full naruto but with dogs

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”