Greetings

Introduce yourself to the board! We'd love to read a little about you and welcome you properly.
Sat_Cab

Greetings

Post by Sat_Cab » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:49 am

Hello, I'm Sat Cab. I'm rather new to Ginga, my first exposure was in March of this year. I was watching a twitch stream one day and the host decided to put on what he called his "favorite anime of all time"- he put on Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. It wasn't long before I perfectly understood why he attributed it such a title. The premise, art, and the execution of the show spiked interest within me and prompted me to explore it more. When I stumbled upon the Ginga wiki I was pleased to learn there's a torrent of other content from the same universe. Eventually I encountered this forum and I figured I'd join, for I wish to be in the loop on everything related to Ginga.

Tora
Legend
Legend

Re: Greetings

Post by Tora » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:50 am

Warm welcome! <3
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Shining Sirius
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Shining Sirius » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:58 am

Hello there, Sat_Cab! It's a pleasure to have you on board. I sincerely hope you'll be very comfortable in our lovely community! :tfw_bella2:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :mel: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull:

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:04 am

Welcome to the board! You will not be short of Ginga content here :orion3:

Raki
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Raki » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Warm welcome to GB! :tfw_rigel3:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Spirit Tree
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Spirit Tree » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello there! Welcome to Ginga Board! I hope you enjoy yourself here! This is a fun and great community! :bon1:
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

Crystal
Admin
Admin

Post by Crystal » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello! Welcome to Ginga Board! :)
04/20/2012 ❤ TroutFuz ❤ 12/22/2017

reenarules
Potential
Potential

Post by reenarules » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Wazzup dude, hope you enjoy your time here on GB! :tfw_bella2:

Wolpard
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Wolpard » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Welcome!!! Its always nice getting new fans of the series

Dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Dragon » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 am

Nice!! Welcome :'D
What streamer showed GNG to you? O:

On that other thread of if you should skip or not... I definitely don't know if I'd suggest skipping straight to GDN. The slow spiral of Yoshi's work kinda going down hill is clear when you see it in steps. Going from the good GNG to GDN would be like such a huge shock lol

Sat_Cab

Post by Sat_Cab » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:51 am

Dragon wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 am
The creator of A Fox in Space, Matthew Gafford. He is a creator of (a rather well executed) animated parody of Star Fox. He took the plot of Star Fox 64 and converted it into a show. Everything about it from the voice acting to animation is really good. Here is the debut episode he uploaded in 2016: youtu.be/uieM18rZdHYHe. Ever since he's been working on the second episode and he streams his progress publicly. One day, in March of this year, he was doing his regularly scheduled animation stream and played the anime. The original clip is gone due to twitch deleting clips older than two months, but he certainly still streams and he does engage with the audience. His streams can be found here: twitch.tv/afoxinspaceshow.

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Sat_Cab wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:51 am
Dragon wrote:
The creator of A Fox in Space, Matthew Gafford. He is a creator of (a rather well executed) animated parody of Star Fox. He took the plot of Star Fox 64 and converted it into a show. Everything about it from the voice acting to animation is really good. Here is the debut episode he uploaded in 2016: youtu.be/uieM18rZdHYHe. Ever since he's been working on the second episode and he streams his progress publicly. One day, in March of this year, he was doing his regularly scheduled animation stream and played the anime. The original clip is gone due to twitch deleting clips older than two months, but he certainly still streams and he does engage with the audience. His streams can be found here: twitch.tv/afoxinspaceshow.
Woah I remember watching his animation when it was posted and completely forgot about it. How cool he's a fan of GNG too!

18Gingasoldier
Rookie
Rookie

Post by 18Gingasoldier » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Sat_Cab wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:51 am
Dragon wrote:
Welcome to GB!
And wow, I never expected Matthew Gifford to know of GNG 0_e
I also love what he’s done!

Akame

Post by Akame » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:42 am

Welcome!
Stay safe, don't go out in crowds unnecessarily, wash your hands! Wear a mask!
I support BLM, ACAB.

🎨🎮🌻☔🐾🍵🍎🌱🌈

My gorgeous avatar of my fursona Jay was drawn by @daggerdogsuit on Twitter!
Like my art? Consider buying me a Ko-Fi!(£5)

Return to “Introductions”