My Recent Inactivity

Tell us if you're leaving, returning, or becoming less active.
Shining Sirius
Fighter
Fighter

My Recent Inactivity

Post by Shining Sirius » Sun May 02, 2021 12:47 pm

Hi guys, just a quick explanation as to why I've not been around as much over the past few weeks:

My nerves are frayed from being on near-constant alert looking after my granny, who has not been getting much better and is now taking dizzy spells. My granny is quite a heavy-set woman, so my pathetic body struggles to help her up off the sitee, and I am a wreck waiting on the day she falls when I am by myself because it takes my dad all of his strength to get her up off the floor when she does go down... so there is no way I'm going to be able to do it alone.
I am exhausted (it's suddenly not unusual for me to go back to my bed for a few hours in the afternoon if I don't need to be on duty) and have recently been to the doctor with breathlessness - last week I couldn't even do a 2km walk without having to stop about 3 times to catch my breath. They're happy I'm not displaying symptoms of Covid, but I still need a blood test to make sure nothing besides stress is going on. :bella3:

I still check in to GB every day, but I just may not be around as much for a few more weeks yet until we get something more permanent sorted out for granny.
Stay safe guys! I'm looking forward to spending quality time with y'all again soon! :heart:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull: :belmond:

Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion

Re: My Recent Inactivity

Post by Spirit Tree » Sun May 02, 2021 4:04 pm

I hope you’ll alright. I understand the stress that you’ve been through. We really hope to have you back again when you’re feeling better. Hopefully you can get things under control with your granny. But please don’t push yourself.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

Jinto
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jinto » Sun May 02, 2021 4:57 pm

It's ok. Sometimes there is just stuff that needs to be done and what needs more focus from yourself. Hope everything goes well. Come back when you feel better.

Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Wolpard » Sun May 02, 2021 8:06 pm

No worries and totally understandable. We'll be here when you're able to be more active again!

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano » Sun May 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Sounds like you're under a lot of stress! I hope something more comfortable is figured out for your family and granny <3

Sandatora
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Sandatora » Sun May 02, 2021 10:16 pm

Take as long as you need! We'll still be here when you can be more active.
I hope things get better for you and your family soon!

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon » Sun May 02, 2021 11:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear, Sirius... I hope everything gets better and you get a chance to relax again :c Sounds so tiring...

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora » Mon May 03, 2021 2:56 am

Take care of your now!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Raki
Champion
Champion

Post by Raki » Mon May 03, 2021 8:38 am

No worries and take care! <3
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Shining Sirius
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Shining Sirius » Mon May 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Aww, thanks for your support and well-wishes, everyone. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I've managed to enjoy plenty of me-time today and I'm feeling a little more positive. The breathlessness (and tightness of the throat) is still coming and going, but I'm going to enjoy my relaxation where I can while I wait to get to the bottom of it. I'm feeling patient enough. :bella3:
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull: :belmond:

Crystal
Admin
Admin

Post by Crystal » Mon May 03, 2021 11:38 pm

I'm so sorry you're going through this! I hope your grandmother's health improves soon and that things get better for you and your family. Please take all of the time you need. <3

Return to “Activity”