Old Ohu dogs characters + Ota

Share and trade your dog designs form the Ohu Dogs character generator!
Pinata-colada

Old Ohu dogs characters + Ota

Post by Pinata-colada »

Its been quite awhile since the original Ohudog's was up. I don't go a day without missing it I also miss being prob the richest player in gameWell, before it went down, i decided to Save most of my Dogs! As now, i don't seem as fond towards most of them, i thought id do a ota of all the dogs i no longer like, and show the ones I still do!
Starting of with the the Ota's!
Cocoa -Open for offers
Spoop -open for offers
Unamed 1 -open for offers
Unamed 2 -open for offers
unamed 3 -open for offers
unamed 4 -open for offers
Unamed 5 -open for offers
Unamed-6 -open for offers
Ringo -open for offers
Sketch -open for offers
Glasswork -Open for offers
Unamed 8 -Open for offers
Last edited by Pinata-colada on Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pinata-colada

Re: Old Ohu dogs characters + Ota

Post by Pinata-colada »

Down here, ill post all the dogs I kept!. I remember almost hitting the dog allowance limit and I panicked Haha
All the dogs I kept!
Peacer
RB-1
Rebecca
Rem
Saimin
Spun
Crush
Deino
Aki
Damin
Bong-o
Custos Regnum
Cross
Lycus
Fick
Spin
ill add more later!
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Unnamed seven looks really cool! What would you be asking for in return? I played OhuDogs for a little bit, but I'm mostly interested for the character design, though I might get back into the game someday

The rest of the designs are really interesting in themselves, and I can see why you kept the ones in you list - the game certainly allowed for some neat character building. The colors work well with the ones you've made, with the breeds, and it really shows off a lot of personality
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:10 pm Unnamed seven looks really cool! What would you be asking for in return? I played OhuDogs for a little bit, but I'm mostly interested for the character design, though I might get back into the game someday

The rest of the designs are really interesting in themselves, and I can see why you kept the ones in you list - the game certainly allowed for some neat character building. The colors work well with the ones you've made, with the breeds, and it really shows off a lot of personality
Ah, what would you be willing to trade? I can trade art for the designs, another design even, who knows! im not really picky. If you really like em, you can just keep em without haven to give me anything :]
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

OH GOD SPRINKLES!!!!
NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
I actually asked the designer for that one in the forum and they said yes but before I could send the payment they forgot to mark them off / that they were sold and sold them again to you by mistake so I had to let them go
What would you like for them? ;O;

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
GingaDensetsuItalia
Friend
Friend

Post by GingaDensetsuItalia »

nice doggos!
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Pinata-colada wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm
Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:10 pm Unnamed seven looks really cool! What would you be asking for in return? I played OhuDogs for a little bit, but I'm mostly interested for the character design, though I might get back into the game someday

Ah, what would you be willing to trade? I can trade art for the designs, another design even, who knows! im not really picky. If you really like em, you can just keep em without haven to give me anything :]
If you'd like, I can do art of another character! Just tell me which one you'd like done, and I can get it done within the week and put it up in this thread.
man-faced dog
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Sandatora wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:08 pm OH GOD SPRINKLES!!!!
NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
I actually asked the designer for that one in the forum and they said yes but before I could send the payment they forgot to mark them off / that they were sold and sold them again to you by mistake so I had to let them go
oh my goodness I had no idea! just go ahead and take them! I had no idea that had happened. this is my gift to you for waiting that long!!
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:46 pm

If you'd like, I can do art of another character! Just tell me which one you'd like done, and I can get it done within the week and put it up in this thread.
That would be lovely!!
would this boy be Alright with you?
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

GingaDensetsuItalia wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:33 pm nice doggos!
Ah thank you!!
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Pinata-colada wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:48 pm
NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
oh my goodness I had no idea! just go ahead and take them! I had no idea that had happened. this is my gift to you for waiting that long!!
ahhhhhh thank you so much!! You're the sweetest, this seriously made my day ;______________; After the site closed I didn't think I would ever see them again, let alone get them. Thank you so much again! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Sandatora wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:59 pm
Pinata-colada wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:48 pm
NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
ahhhhhh thank you so much!! You're the sweetest, this seriously made my day ;______________; After the site closed I didn't think I would ever see them again, let alone get them. Thank you so much again! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Ahhh its nothing!! Im just glad they finally got to their original owner!!! :tfw_bella2: :tfw_bella2:
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Pinata-colada wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:51 pm

That would be lovely!!
Absolutely! He’s a beautiful boy too, I love the patterns of gray. I can get it started tomorrow after my morning classes are finished - are there any poses you like in particular? He has a strong, confident personality, caring but stern and strong, so I was thinking of a situation where he’s ready for action, or confrontation :orion3:
man-faced dog
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 am
Pinata-colada wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:51 pm

That would be lovely!!
Absolutely! He’s a beautiful boy too, I love the patterns of gray. I can get it started tomorrow after my morning classes are finished - are there any poses you like in particular? He has a strong, confident personality, caring but stern and strong, so I was thinking of a situation where he’s ready for action, or confrontation :orion3:
You got it right on the spot! either pose will work!! :sasukehearts:
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

It’s been a couple days, busy schedule this week, but I’ve got a sketch - taking the picture in natural sunlight helped significantly with keeping pencil tones and sharpness with no sacrifice to detail. There’s still some shadow there, but it’s because of the odd angle and the direction I was facing when taking it. It’s a relief to finally have a solution to a long problem!

If there’s anything that you would like added or changed, please let me know!
man-faced dog
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 pm Image

It’s been a couple days, busy schedule this week, but I’ve got a sketch - taking the picture in natural sunlight helped significantly with keeping pencil tones and sharpness with no sacrifice to detail. There’s still some shadow there, but it’s because of the odd angle and the direction I was facing when taking it. It’s a relief to finally have a solution to a long problem!

If there’s anything that you would like added or changed, please let me know!
This is so beautiful!!! I'm in love with this!! :tfw_bella2: :sasukehearts: I'm sorry for the late reply, commissions have been keeping me busy!! The Dog is all yours now!! :]. if you have a Toyhouse, i can transfer them if wanted! If not, You can save the photo, and ill delete it from this board so that way no one can take it!
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

It's okay! Life gets busy

I'm really glad that you like it! It was a good opportunity to work on some more complicated character designs, mapping where the stripes went over the shoulders and around the face. He was really fun to work on, especially experimenting with the pose and some new pencils!

I don't have a Toyhouse, so I'll just save the photo; thank you very much for the trade! :tfw_rigel3:
man-faced dog
Pinata-colada

Post by Pinata-colada »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:03 pm It's okay! Life gets busy

I'm really glad that you like it! It was a good opportunity to work on some more complicated character designs, mapping where the stripes went over the shoulders and around the face. He was really fun to work on, especially experimenting with the pose and some new pencils!

I don't have a Toyhouse, so I'll just save the photo; thank you very much for the trade! :tfw_rigel3:
Of course!!! :tfw_rigel1:

Return to “Ohu Dogs”