2020 Q4 Banner Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Wolpard
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 2020 Q4 Banner Submission Themes

Post by Wolpard » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Reno wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:59 am
Here my banner for an au! I see Bella joining up with Orion, the Ohu army, pet dogs and humans to take down the bears! We need more strong will females other than Cross and Lyria. We have Sirius still helping the bears with Zoi, Bob and Rigel.
Yessssss Bella!

God I wish this were real

Bonisfab

Post by Bonisfab » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Here's my AU idea:
After Monsoon's defeat, Sirius steals the sickle and distances himself completely from the Ohu army. The heartbroken warrior vanishes without a trace and the Ohu army tries to look for him without succeeding. Orion blames himself for Sirius's disappearance and this is where GDN starts. Six months has passed since Monsoon's death when Orion finds out where his big brother has been. Sirius has created a paradise for bears that wish to live in peace with dogs and defends the area with the sickle. The bears respect him and are very grateful that someone's looking out for their cubs and families. Chibi is also there and has become an adolescent. Sirius ensures that the bears won't attack the Ohu army and peace is restored between them. Sirius eventually becomes the leader of a bear army and fights alongside Orion against the three dumb brothers. What happens after that is unknown since we don't know how GDN will continue yet. :EXCITE:

Full image
:weed: That one true leader :weed:

Shining Sirius
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Shining Sirius » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:01 pm

Bonisfab wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 pm
Here's my AU idea:
After Monsoon's defeat, Sirius steals the sickle and distances himself completely from the Ohu army. The heartbroken warrior vanishes without a trace and the Ohu army tries to look for him without succeeding. Orion blames himself for Sirius's disappearance and this is where GDN starts. Six months has passed since Monsoon's death when Orion finds out where his big brother has been. Sirius has created a paradise for bears that wish to live in peace with dogs and defends the area with the sickle. The bears respect him and are very grateful that someone's looking out for their cubs and families. Chibi is also there and has become an adolescent. Sirius ensures that the bears won't attack the Ohu army and peace is restored between them. Sirius eventually becomes the leader of a bear army and fights alongside Orion against the three dumb brothers. What happens after that is unknown since we don't know how GDN will continue yet. :EXCITE:

This sounds like such a good AU! I always love how you colour Sirius, Bonisfab! 💙
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull:

Wolpard
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Wolpard » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:51 pm

Bonisfab wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 pm
Here's my AU idea:

Full image
Ooooooooo I love this so much :tfw_orion1: I wish it were real

Tenrou24
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Tenrou24 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:16 pm

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a362e0cf226 ... d69543.png

I...am terrible at backgrounds....I'm trying new stuff but I'm still rubbish at them lol

Not a well thought out AU, I just swapped out main characters for some others. Like, if it was Weed that was taken by the monkeys instead of Yukimura, and Genba was the older brother, not Hogen. I did have some other recolours, but they just made it look cluttered. Anyways, enjoy.

Psst...if the credit could go on the left side that would be great...it would cover the awkwardness that is Genbas back legs..lmao
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

Dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Dragon » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm

Tenrou24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:16 pm

I...am terrible at backgrounds....I'm trying new stuff but I'm still rubbish at them lol

Not a well thought out AU, I just swapped out main characters for some others. Like, if it was Weed that was taken by the monkeys instead of Yukimura, and Genba was the older brother, not Hogen. I did have some other recolours, but they just made it look cluttered. Anyways, enjoy.

Psst...if the credit could go on the left side that would be great...it would cover the awkwardness that is Genbas back legs..lmao
Whoaaa, nice idea!! And clean recolor too! i like it! cx

Raki
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Raki » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:06 am

Tenrou24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Oh like the idea!! Awesome banner! :EXCITE:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Return to “Main”