2021 Q2 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Re: 2021 Q2 Submission Themes

Post by Sandatora »

I still see hamsters haha. I know how to fix it, but I'll allow the hamster plague to continue for now..

Definitely going to be making a banner for this month!

Edit:
Image ๐Ÿ‘€

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
๐ŸŒบ Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr ๐ŸŒบ
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Sandatora wrote: โ†‘Mon May 03, 2021 8:20 pm I still see hamsters haha. I know how to fix it, but I'll allow the hamster plague to continue for now..

Edit:
Image ๐Ÿ‘€
Really beautiful banner! ;u;
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Sandatora wrote: โ†‘Mon May 03, 2021 8:20 pm I still see hamsters haha. I know how to fix it, but I'll allow the hamster plague to continue for now..

Edit:
Image ๐Ÿ‘€
Cute!! I love the subtle purple hue on the side, it really compliments the other cool colors in the background behind his face
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

This is basically what happened, right?

UNO REVERSE CARDTTOUGA :P4:

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: โ†‘Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm This is basically what happened, right?

:tfw_rigel1: :tfw_rigel1:
I like this one! Itโ€™s so perfect!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Digsu wrote: โ†‘Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm This is basically what happened, right?

LMAO this is amazing. This is how it went down, one of the oddest changes in leadership ever in the series
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

HAHA BEST :tfw_rigel1:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Generations of the Ohu leaders :surprisegin:

I mean technically Shiro wasn't a leader... and Orion and Rigel are the same generation.. but you get the point!! I'm actually pretty proud of how this turned out hehe, I tried to give Riki and Shiro a ghosty faded effect with like, light green mist around them.. they just look sorta white and faded though, but that's alright. This was good practice to do profile views of these guys, and also help to solidify the way I draw them!

I attempted to make them all look like their personalities in a way

Shiro: Noble and orderly
Riki: Powerful and Spiky fur on his neck significant to show how he isn't someone to mess with
Gin: Faded colors and tired eyes... he's old and tired pls let him take a nap
Weed: Bright colors and wide eyes since he is still pretty young
Orion: Unfocused, doesn't wanna be there, angery
Rigel: Speculating how the hell this happened and what the future will bring for him... just like all of us :tfw_rigel2:
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Raki wrote: โ†‘Tue May 04, 2021 7:37 am

Edit:
Image ๐Ÿ‘€
Really beautiful banner! ;u;
kahooton wrote: โ†‘Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 pm

Edit:
Image ๐Ÿ‘€
Cute!! I love the subtle purple hue on the side, it really compliments the other cool colors in the background behind his face
Thank you so much!! <3

Exactly! xD And I love Rigel's "Nani?!" lmao

kahooton wrote: โ†‘Wed May 05, 2021 8:41 pm Generations of the Ohu leaders :surprisegin:

I mean technically Shiro wasn't a leader... and Orion and Rigel are the same generation.. but you get the point!! I'm actually pretty proud of how this turned out hehe, I tried to give Riki and Shiro a ghosty faded effect with like, light green mist around them.. they just look sorta white and faded though, but that's alright. This was good practice to do profile views of these guys, and also help to solidify the way I draw them!

Riki: Powerful and Spiky fur on his neck significant to show how he isn't someone to mess with
Rigel: Speculating how the hell this happened and what the future will bring for him... just like all of us :tfw_rigel2:
I love how you can easily see their personalities! The background looks really nice with their fur colors as well!

๐ŸŒบ Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr ๐ŸŒบ
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

kahooton wrote: โ†‘Wed May 05, 2021 8:41 pm Generations of the Ohu leaders :surprisegin:

Gotta love it! :sasukehearts:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

From GingaBoard's resident Gingacrafter, here is the Rigel Papercraft Banner!! :EXCITE:

To be honest I only and especifically made the Rigel Papercraft so that I could make a banner for this month :jeromeder:... And so that I complete the Star Sibs papercrafts, I guess. I took my Star Sibs Papercrafts outdoors and here's a banner consisting on a few pics on their adventures on nature (with more focus on Rigel to go with the month's theme) :orion: :rigel: :bella: :sirius:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: ๐Ÿช

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

GSDJohn wrote: โ†‘Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 pm From GingaBoard's resident Gingacrafter, here is the Rigel Papercraft Banner!! :EXCITE:

To be honest I only and especifically made the Rigel Papercraft so that I could make a banner for this month :jeromeder:... And so that I complete the Star Sibs papercrafts, I guess. I took my Star Sibs Papercrafts outdoors and here's a banner consisting on a few pics on their adventures on nature (with more focus on Rigel to go with the month's theme) :orion: :rigel: :bella: :sirius:
So good!!! :bon1:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: โ†‘Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 pm From GingaBoard's resident Gingacrafter, here is the Rigel Papercraft Banner!! :EXCITE:

Wonderful banner! And thereโ€™s even Papercraft Bella?! Sweet! :sasukehearts:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

This is so cool!! :tfw_rigel3:

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

The cover art of the Ginga Yondai is probably the best part of the whole book so :FLY:

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Digsu wrote: โ†‘Mon May 31, 2021 11:24 am Image

The cover art of the Ginga Yondai is probably the best part of the whole book so :FLY:
Ooh this looks so nice!!

Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

The new banners look really nice
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: โ†‘Mon May 31, 2021 11:24 am Image

Really cool :bon1:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Thank you everyone! Time for Q3 themes already :yama1:

Return to โ€œMainโ€