Community update #1

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.

Should the old board be archived and browsable for a year?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Yes / Please use the money to archive it for a year as originally planned
19
61%
No / Please keep the money for this board's maintenance costs
12
39%
 
Total votes: 31

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Community update #1

Post by Arano » Sun May 06, 2018 12:35 pm

BOARD πŸ‘ REVIEW

GB has been up and running smoothly for 5 months now, so I thought it would be good to get some feedback and let you know of some ideas I have for the future.

Overall I'm glad I made the decision to take on GB's ownership! It's been nice to see a couple of new members and some oldies coming back. It's not a hive of activity like in the old days but I still think it's important to keep alive for the foreseeable future.

I'll start with the #1 question: Where is the old board? :THOT: I thought you said it would be moved and archived in January and kept for a year, wtf Arano u liar >8V

MOST HUMBLE APOLOGIES. Though actually, no-one has asked me about this which has been surprising haha.
Truthfully the only reason this hasn't happened is because myself and my friend who is the tech side of this are just... busy people and I personally haven't found the time to approach it, the ball is in my court. Rest assured the money from the campaign that was set aside to do this has not been touched, so it can and will still be done if it's something the community wants. I've attached a poll to this to get peoples feelings on the matter, because if there is no demand for the old GB anymore then perhaps the more economical thing would be to earmark that money for future maintenance costs of this board. I don't want to assume though so answering this poll would help, especially if you donated to the campaign. Please also let me know your thoughts in the comments as well so that together we can make an informed decision :)
Old Board archive will go ahead as planned.

#2 The Ginga Guardian
At the moment I think it is unlikely the GG will be coming back, simply because the dynamic of the board has changed. Usage here is very casual compared to the early days so it just isn't a sustainable project to start back up again.

#3 Ginga Board ARPG
To sustain the board beyond the ending of Last Wars*, one thing I would really like to do is develop a Ginga ARPG. The "Gingaverse" has huge potential for a point based system where people can develop characters in real time not just through roleplay but through art and fanfiction too, and I would love to try and combine it with board incentives as well.
It is definitely more than I can handle so I would be looking for multiple people to collaborate on such a project. I'd be interested in building this with:
- Story writers so we have an over all plot line with different arcs along the way in true Takahashi style!
- Japanese history and language buffs (of course we gotta have ninja and samurai clans, what is Ginga without those after all);
- People who have ARPG experience who can help and work with story writers to manage: action prompts and helping build a point system and rewards surrounding it - such as unlocking battouga-based skills, weaponry, special ranks etc.
If you fit the bill to any of the above and would like to help with this, voice yourself in a comment below!
*As in, providing another type of fan-entertainment, not changing the board to be an ARPG board

Finally, if you personally have any particular feedback about the board in general (good or bad), or any ideas that you think we should implement to make the board better, let use know in a comment!

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Community update

Post by Kaiken » Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 pm

I've been checking several times a week, every week since it closed, old board's link to see if it's been up on archive mode. Sigh.
I doubt Role-Play will solve the issue. Not everyone will be interested, and even those who will, might be unable to due to language barrier (limited powers to use English in a way RP requires). Others might simply not have the time to roleplay. I'd say scanlations are what's keeping ginga forum active. There's much more stories to translate and discuss after the original ginga - such as Solitary Island and Yamato. If more people would be working on them, it could be possible to release the chapters more often, leading for people to come check more often.
Also fancomics - not just fanart, but fanmade comics. That's a good idea for board's future as well.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Arano » Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Kaiken wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 pm
I've been checking several times a week, every week since it closed, old board's link to see if it's been up on archive mode. Sigh.
I doubt Role-Play will solve the issue. Not everyone will be interested, and even those who will, might be unable to due to language barrier (limited powers to use English in a way RP requires). Others might simply not have the time to roleplay. I'd say scanlations are what's keeping ginga forum active. There's much more stories to translate and discuss after the original ginga - such as Solitary Island and Yamato. If more people would be working on them, it could be possible to release the chapters more often, leading for people to come check more often.
Also fancomics - not just fanart, but fanmade comics. That's a good idea for board's future as well.
Just to clarify - it's pointless checking the old link because it's not going to be archived there!
For it to be archived it would be moved to its own server to be placed in read-only mode where the php update that will inevitably kill the board can't take effect (the entire reason for making the new board). That's why money needs to be involved, to move it from Gingasite onto a new server that's owned by me (I do not own Gingasite).
That gingasite link will look the same until the PHP kills it, or Yougurt - the owner - removes it once I notify her that she can delete it.

My ARPG idea isn't about solving anything by the way, the board will still have active translations and everything else as long as people are interested in doing that :) sorry if that read like I was intending the purpose of the board to be changed to be rpg-centric, that isn't my intention as I agree with you, not everyone will be interested. I've put a little starred note in there to make that clearer.

Bolstering scanlations is a tricky one as it's heavily reliant on a select few who enjoy doing it/can translate. I'd like to keep the scanlation side of things as pressure-free as possible so those who are doing them can do so on their own terms, once ginga ends you're probably right in that stories not touched before will steadily be done as we slowly run out of things to read! But that would evolve organically via the hobbyists who enjoy it. I value those members who do provide scanlations as a hobby too much to impose a responsibility, if you see what I mean.

My promise:
Scanlations are a gift to fans, not a right. Ginga Board will never impose translation projects or deadlines on those who enjoy providing them as a hobby.

A fan comic could be fun...

User avatar
Tove
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 am
Location: England

Re: Community update

Post by Tove » Sun May 06, 2018 3:47 pm

I've actually been meaning to ask how the archiving of old GB is going for so long now. Never really found the right time/place to ask about it though, so I've just been keeping my fingers crossed and waiting (semi-)patiently instead.

I do believe there are so many topics that are just waiting to be brought over to the new board, and hopefully that would even liven things up a bit over here.

So yea, I'm all up for sticking with the original plan of bringing back the old board if possible, even if it is just for a year.

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Community update

Post by Kaiken » Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 pm
Kaiken wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 pm
I've been checking several times a week, every week since it closed, old board's link to see if it's been up on archive mode. Sigh.
I doubt Role-Play will solve the issue. Not everyone will be interested, and even those who will, might be unable to due to language barrier (limited powers to use English in a way RP requires). Others might simply not have the time to roleplay. I'd say scanlations are what's keeping ginga forum active. There's much more stories to translate and discuss after the original ginga - such as Solitary Island and Yamato. If more people would be working on them, it could be possible to release the chapters more often, leading for people to come check more often.
Also fancomics - not just fanart, but fanmade comics. That's a good idea for board's future as well.
Just to clarify - it's pointless checking the old link because it's not going to be archived there!
For it to be archived it would be moved to its own server to be placed in read-only mode where the php update that will inevitably kill the board can't take effect (the entire reason for making the new board). That's why money needs to be involved, to move it from Gingasite onto a new server that's owned by me (I do not own Gingasite).
That gingasite link will look the same until the PHP kills it, or Yougurt - the owner - removes it once I notify her that she can delete it.

My ARPG idea isn't about solving anything by the way, the board will still have active translations and everything else as long as people are interested in doing that :) sorry if that read like I was intending the purpose of the board to be changed to be rpg-centric, that isn't my intention as I agree with you, not everyone will be interested. I've put a little starred note in there to make that clearer.

Bolstering scanlations is a tricky one as it's heavily reliant on a select few who enjoy doing it/can translate. I'd like to keep the scanlation side of things as pressure-free as possible so those who are doing them can do so on their own terms, once ginga ends you're probably right in that stories not touched before will steadily be done as we slowly run out of things to read! But that would evolve organically via the hobbyists who enjoy it. I value those members who do provide scanlations as a hobby too much to impose a responsibility, if you see what I mean.

My promise:
Scanlations are a gift to fans, not a right. Ginga Board will never impose translation projects or deadlines on those who enjoy providing them as a hobby.

A fan comic could be fun...



Oh. Wish I'd knew it earlier... Ouch. X_X I feel stupid. xD
I see now. Thanks for explaining. I did got the idea that this forum would be centered around roleplays.
Noo, I never meant for pressuring people with deadlines, nah. I just meant popularizing scanlations, so these amazing people get even more fame from what they're doing, and so maybe more people could also get interested in working on scans.
This board maybe needs a special place for fancomics, to make them more welcome.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Dragon
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Nohr
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Dragon » Sun May 06, 2018 5:57 pm

I don't mind if the money gets saved for better stuff in the future ^^

...Is that a pewdiepie Meme Review reference I see?
Image

User avatar
Knight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Nohr

Re: Community update

Post by Knight » Sun May 06, 2018 6:24 pm

If you were to choose to keep with the board plan, what kinda stuff would everyone be missing out on? I was just curious.
Dragon wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 5:57 pm
...Is that a pewdiepie Meme Review reference I see?
I wondered too

Image
β† β† β† β† β†  :gdwkurotora: β†žβ†žβ†žβ†žβ†ž
β™‘ :kagetora: ✧ :harutora: ✦ :nobutora: ✧ :shigure: ✦ :dodo: ✧ :shouji: ✦ :buru: β™‘

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Arano » Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Tove wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 3:47 pm
I've actually been meaning to ask how the archiving of old GB is going for so long now. Never really found the right time/place to ask about it though, so I've just been keeping my fingers crossed and waiting (semi-)patiently instead.

I do believe there are so many topics that are just waiting to be brought over to the new board, and hopefully that would even liven things up a bit over here.

So yea, I'm all up for sticking with the original plan of bringing back the old board if possible, even if it is just for a year.
Yes, it would be fun for people to copy and paste over anything that's missing from this board :)

I hope no-one has been "afraid" to ask about this/keep me in check about this :sigh:
Dragon wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 5:57 pm
I don't mind if the money gets saved for better stuff in the future ^^

...Is that a pewdiepie Meme Review reference I see?
Knight wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 6:24 pm
If you were to choose to keep with the board plan, what kinda stuff would everyone be missing out on? I was just curious.
Dragon wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 5:57 pm
...Is that a pewdiepie Meme Review reference I see?
I wondered too
Maybe.

Do you mean, what the board would be missing out on for not putting the old one in a read-only mode? I don't think we'd miss out on anything per say, just the ability to browse the old boards community topics.

User avatar
Knight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Nohr

Re: Community update

Post by Knight » Sun May 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm
Do you mean, what the board would be missing out on for not putting the old one in a read-only mode? I don't think we'd miss out on anything per say, just the ability to browse the old boards community topics.
Oh, not exactly what I meant. I meant, you said "or should we keep the money for future maintenance" so I wondered, if you were unable to keep the money because everyone voted for the archive, what maintenance would you not be able to perform later?

Image
β† β† β† β† β†  :gdwkurotora: β†žβ†žβ†žβ†žβ†ž
β™‘ :kagetora: ✧ :harutora: ✦ :nobutora: ✧ :shigure: ✦ :dodo: ✧ :shouji: ✦ :buru: β™‘

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Arano » Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Knight wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm
Do you mean, what the board would be missing out on for not putting the old one in a read-only mode? I don't think we'd miss out on anything per say, just the ability to browse the old boards community topics.
Oh, not exactly what I meant. I meant, you said "or should we keep the money for future maintenance" so I wondered, if you were unable to keep the money because everyone voted for the archive, what maintenance would you not be able to perform later?
OHHHHH okay, well it would go towards the cost of paying for the hosting and the server upkeep which is a yearly cost, so that money would be used as part of the funds to pay for the hosting package and server maintenance in year 3 I think (I don't have my cost breakdown on me at the moment). The cost of the server to house the old board is small in comparison, so it's not a make-or-break situation at all; it's not enough to cover a years maintenance cost on the new board entirely in itself :) either way we don't lose out because by then I'll likely be able to pay for the upkeep myself (that's the plan at least!)

By the looks of the poll the archive will go ahead as planned, I'm still glad I made the topic to open the discussion though.

User avatar
Knight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Nohr

Re: Community update

Post by Knight » Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 pm
Knight wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm
Do you mean, what the board would be missing out on for not putting the old one in a read-only mode? I don't think we'd miss out on anything per say, just the ability to browse the old boards community topics.
Oh, not exactly what I meant. I meant, you said "or should we keep the money for future maintenance" so I wondered, if you were unable to keep the money because everyone voted for the archive, what maintenance would you not be able to perform later?
OHHHHH okay, well it would go towards the cost of paying for the hosting and the server upkeep which is a yearly cost, so that money would be used as part of the funds to pay for the hosting package and server maintenance in year 3 I think (I don't have my cost breakdown on me at the moment). The cost of the server to house the old board is small in comparison, so it's not a make-or-break situation at all; it's not enough to cover a years maintenance cost on the new board entirely in itself :) either way we don't lose out because by then I'll likely be able to pay for the upkeep myself (that's the plan at least!)

By the looks of the poll the archive will go ahead as planned, I'm still glad I made the topic to open the discussion though.
Oh alright, that makes sense. Thank-you for answering!

Image
β† β† β† β† β†  :gdwkurotora: β†žβ†žβ†žβ†žβ†ž
β™‘ :kagetora: ✧ :harutora: ✦ :nobutora: ✧ :shigure: ✦ :dodo: ✧ :shouji: ✦ :buru: β™‘

User avatar
Astor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Community update

Post by Astor » Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 pm

I wasn't a member of the old board so personally I am not waiting on the archive, but I know others are. I DID used to come to read the Ginga Guardian though so I'm a little sad about it not coming back, but I can understand why!

In terms of ARPG, I would absolutely love to get involved. Storywriting and character creation are one of my favourite pastimes and I roleplay regularly so if I can be of any assistance, I would absolutely love to help!

The idea of a fancomic could be fun as a replacement for the Ginga Guardian, maybe a monthly thing with guest artists who would be willing to create pages? I would definitely want to be involved :D

User avatar
Tikikata
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3444
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: 場所
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Tikikata » Mon May 07, 2018 2:50 am

*raises hand*

I would LOVE to help out with an ARPG and organize clans and all that real juicy stuff if you'll have me. I live for that sort of stuff, man. <3


That One Lloyd Fangirlβ„’
:belmond: :gama: :gdwkurotora: :lloyd: :george: :ken: :unsai: :masamune: :hyakkiga: :suiga:

My Ginga Characters
Momo | Hakkou | Gracia | Mamushi


User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Arano » Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Daud wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 pm
I wasn't a member of the old board so personally I am not waiting on the archive, but I know others are. I DID used to come to read the Ginga Guardian though so I'm a little sad about it not coming back, but I can understand why!

In terms of ARPG, I would absolutely love to get involved. Storywriting and character creation are one of my favourite pastimes and I roleplay regularly so if I can be of any assistance, I would absolutely love to help!

The idea of a fancomic could be fun as a replacement for the Ginga Guardian, maybe a monthly thing with guest artists who would be willing to create pages? I would definitely want to be involved :D
Yaaay thank you for the keen interest, will definitely keep you in mind for the ARPG!
Tikikata wrote: ↑
Mon May 07, 2018 2:50 am
*raises hand*

I would LOVE to help out with an ARPG and organize clans and all that real juicy stuff if you'll have me. I live for that sort of stuff, man. <3
Really? You like samurai clan stuff? I am SHOOKETH.

----

Spoke to my friend at the beginning of the week about the board archive. The ball is now rolling on it, it's just a case of him finding time to test a copy of the board first to make sure it works (before dropping money on the server space). Will update this topic when I have news :)

User avatar
Houndy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Community update

Post by Houndy » Mon May 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Keeping the money for this board's maintenance costs is the only right solution. Archiving the old board may sound good but it's pointless because there's so much outdated and meaningless content.

Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 pm
For it to be archived it would be moved to its own server to be placed in read-only mode where the php update that will inevitably kill the board can't take effect (the entire reason for making the new board).
PHP 5 is supported only until the end of this year so the board will be killed by the PHP update unless you'll be using the newest version of the board software which is compatible with PHP 7 because every smart host keeps their PHP version up to date since outdated PHP version is a security risk.

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 6709
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Arano » Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Houndy wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 12:18 pm
Keeping the money for this board's maintenance costs is the only right solution. Archiving the old board may sound good but it's pointless because there's so much outdated and meaningless content.

Arano wrote: ↑
Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 pm
For it to be archived it would be moved to its own server to be placed in read-only mode where the php update that will inevitably kill the board can't take effect (the entire reason for making the new board).
PHP 5 is supported only until the end of this year so the board will be killed by the PHP update unless you'll be using the newest version of the board software which is compatible with PHP 7 because every smart host keeps their PHP version up to date since outdated PHP version is a security risk.
I disagree with you saying it's meaningless. It has meaning to anyone who was active on the board for a long period of time!

I know the obsolete PHP will kill the old board at the end of this year, that's the entire point of this board existing and abandoning the old board - I outlined this at the very beginning like a year ago.

Archiving the old board and putting it in a read only/static mode for a year can preserve it without the PHP update effecting it. People won't be able to log in because there will be no database. Like reading it as a guest user basically.

My sys admin will be testing it first before confirming a live one.

User avatar
Houndy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Community update

Post by Houndy » Mon May 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Arano wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 pm
People won't be able to log in because there will be no database. Like reading it as a guest user basically.
There must be a database because it's technically the heart of the forum, it contains all of the information (settings, categories, topics, posts etc.) so the forum can't work without it.

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Regnant » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Houndy wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 2:23 pm
Arano wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 pm
People won't be able to log in because there will be no database. Like reading it as a guest user basically.
There must be a database because it's technically the heart of the forum, it contains all of the information (settings, categories, topics, posts etc.) so the forum can't work without it.
Not if you have everything static. You can download every page of a website as a static asset as HTML/CSS. The link URLs can be changed to not use a query string, and there will be very very little PHP needed (if any) to display it. It's not going to be a working forum anymore, just a set of static pages.

You can test this out by right now by right clicking on this page and saying Save As. No database needed to display a static version of this page.
Image

Ohu Dogs | My Ginga Collection | Art & Shirts | Pet Instagram
Obis Wanted! Paying $1-$2 each. GDW 1-4, 7, 8, 31
Large TI Weed Plush Wanted! Any price!

User avatar
Houndy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Community update

Post by Houndy » Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Regnant wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Not if you have everything static. You can download every page of a website as a static asset as HTML/CSS. The link URLs can be changed to not use a query string, and there will be very very little PHP needed (if any) to display it. It's not going to be a working forum anymore, just a set of static pages.
I know but turning the entire old board into a set of static pages takes a lot more work than installing a version of the forum software which is compatible with the database of the old board and updating it to a version which is compatible with PHP 7. Disabling the login is the easiest part, all you need to do is change one setting.

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Community update

Post by Regnant » Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Houndy wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Regnant wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Not if you have everything static. You can download every page of a website as a static asset as HTML/CSS. The link URLs can be changed to not use a query string, and there will be very very little PHP needed (if any) to display it. It's not going to be a working forum anymore, just a set of static pages.
I know but turning the entire old board into a set of static pages takes a lot more work than installing a version of the forum software which is compatible with the database of the old board and updating it to a version which is compatible with PHP 7. Disabling the login is the easiest part, all you need to do is change one setting.
A big part of the problem is we want to move it over to the new host here. The old host doesn't support a newer version of PHP, so we'd have to transfer everything over anyway. Also I believe the version of Invision Power Board the old board was on is too old to update to a PHP7 compatible version. Plus, in the future we'd have to constantly maintain it for future PHP versions too even if the update was possible. If we just move it over now as static (there are scripts that can make this way easier than you may think) then we just have to throw it somewhere and it'll be fine as-is.

The main developer for this forum has probably looked into all those options. That's why there was funding to keep the old board static.
Image

Ohu Dogs | My Ginga Collection | Art & Shirts | Pet Instagram
Obis Wanted! Paying $1-$2 each. GDW 1-4, 7, 8, 31
Large TI Weed Plush Wanted! Any price!

Locked

Return to β€œMain”