There is no competition, so all banners submitted will be used in random rotation as per the current ones in their designated month. You can create as many banners as you like and if you want to make a banner for all 3 rounds you are of course free to do so
Design instructions and how to submit your banners are below the theme details.
July Theme: GDW Arcs
Use the anime or manga to create a banner focusing on any arcs of the GDW manga; Kaibutsu Arc; Hougen Arc; Monkey Arc; Russian War Dogs Arc; Hybrid Bear Arc.
August Theme Choices: Deadline end of July
TLW Heroes: Create a banner showcasing characters who died during The Last Wars.
Your favourite: Create a banner using ONE of your favourite characters from any Takahashi series (Gaidens and other stories included)
September Theme Choices:
Banner Creation info/rules:
Design your banner(s) at 1,800px wide by 394px tall at 72dpi.
- If you have photoshop/GIMP, you can download a template here.
- If you use any other program click here to download the Ginga Board Logo.
- The logo does not have to be centered horizontally, it can go anywhere in the space as long as the size stays the same. You are allowed to alter the colour.
- There will be a credit box added with your name to either end of the banner where space allows (as the current banners show). Please be mindful of this and make sure you leave space at one end.
- You can use images from the Free Image Gallery/scans of your own or draw the characters yourself. If you draw it yourself, you may include your artist signature in the corner, but otherwise please design the banner free of any text.
Submit your banner design by uploading it to a hosting site like imgur and posting it in a reply in this topic.
Please save your file as a high res JPEG or a PNG.