Design instructions and how to submit your banners are below the theme details.
January Theme choices: Deadline end of December
- Open theme using last Wars characters only to celebrate the end of the series!
February Theme choices: Deadline end of January
- Valentines: Romantic couples (eg Ben & Cross, Reika & Hiro) or platonic friendships (eg Weed and Jerome)
- Anti-valentines: Mutsu Generals theme - it is the month of Kisaragi after all! Either the characters themselves, relations of, notable interactions with other characters (eg Kisaragi and Terry)
March Theme choices: Deadline end of February
- OC interaction: Do you have a Ginga OC? Include your character interacting with a Takahashi character of your choice.
Banner Creation info/rules:
Design your banner(s) at 1,800px wide by 394px tall at 72dpi.
- If you have photoshop/GIMP, you can download a template here.
- If you use any other program click here to download the Ginga Board Logo.
- The logo does not have to be centered horizontally, it can go anywhere in the space as long as the size stays the same. You are allowed to alter the colour.
- There will be a credit box added with your name to either end of the banner where space allows (as the current banners show). Please be mindful of this and make sure you leave space at one end.
- You can use images from the Free Image Gallery/scans of your own or draw the characters yourself. If you draw it yourself, you may include your artist signature in the corner, but otherwise please design the banner free of any text.
Submit your banner design by uploading it to a hosting site like imgur and posting it in a reply in this topic.
Please save your file as a high res JPEG or a PNG.