2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: 2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:26 pm
SoullessDog wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:43 pm I like this banner! The John plushie looks very nice, and I love how you put in those references.
Image GSDJohn Thank you so much, Soulless!! :bon1: I was unsure of how to make banners for this month due to the limited characters and stuff, throwing in some chaotic elements definitely helped me! Glad you liked the references!! The referenced thing was the very start of it all, your first upload which really caught my interest and got me producing this sort of fancontent as well! The beginning of the chaos here! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Let's not stop bringing chaos to this banner month!! Here's more Ginga Plushie chaos!!! :P4:

:kurojaki: KUROJAKI'S REVENGE :kurojaki:

Plushie!Kurojaki won't let things end like in GNG!! He just went for some payback against his enemies and set their plushie versions on fire!!! :orion4: :orion4: Shortage of Akame plushies? Kurojaki is burning them down for revenge!!! He even managed to catch a GNG Gin plushie within the flames!!! :P4: And he managed to get the Ninja Scrolls!!
You're getting some nice banners out despite the limitations. This one looks really good and is certainly chaotic, much like the last one.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:21 pm Image GSDJohn Can't let this end without bringing some of my Multiversal Chaos! :P4:

Of course I, GSDJohn, would pick the John plushie :jeromeder:. I initially tried making a "normal" banner but I just couldn't, so I went chaotic like usual. This is a banner showcasing an Universe inhabited by Ginga plushies, and PurePlastic John being an interstellar emperor like his DTJ-1000 counterpart which just took over Planet PurePlastic and sent leadership challengers :riki: Emperor Riki and :gin: Commander Gin (@SoullessDog You know what this is a reference of :rigel4: ) to a black hole!! The absolute OP blue eyed leader now has his banner!! :EXCITE:
Oh wow! Not only this is a cool banner, but now you are the ruler of the planet! Aren’t you proud of yourself for it? :surprisegin:
GSDJohn wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:26 pm
SoullessDog wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:43 pm I like this banner! The John plushie looks very nice, and I love how you put in those references.
Image GSDJohn Thank you so much, Soulless!! :bon1: I was unsure of how to make banners for this month due to the limited characters and stuff, throwing in some chaotic elements definitely helped me! Glad you liked the references!! The referenced thing was the very start of it all, your first upload which really caught my interest and got me producing this sort of fancontent as well! The beginning of the chaos here! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Let's not stop bringing chaos to this banner month!! Here's more Ginga Plushie chaos!!! :P4:

:kurojaki: KUROJAKI'S REVENGE :kurojaki:

Plushie!Kurojaki won't let things end like in GNG!! He just went for some payback against his enemies and set their plushie versions on fire!!! :orion4: :orion4: Shortage of Akame plushies? Kurojaki is burning them down for revenge!!! He even managed to catch a GNG Gin plushie within the flames!!! :P4: And he managed to get the Ninja Scrolls!!
But I think Kurojaki has something to say about it. Watch out for him. He doesn’t seem happy yet even though he got the scrolls. :Koyukisweat:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:11 pm You're getting some nice banners out despite the limitations. This one looks really good and is certainly chaotic, much like the last one.
Image GSDJohn Thank you again, Soulless!! :EXCITE: I'm glad that I'm being able to bring chaos to the PurePlastic theme, limitations aside, and I'm glad this one could end up looking good :bon2:. Had a lot of fun making both banners!!
Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:36 pm
SPOILER
Oh wow! Not only this is a cool banner, but now you are the ruler of the planet! Aren’t you proud of yourself for it? :surprisegin:
SPOILER
But I think Kurojaki has something to say about it. Watch out for him. He doesn’t seem happy yet even though he got the scrolls. :Koyukisweat:
Image GSDJohn Thank you so much for your comments on both of my banners, Spirit Tree!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE: These were so good to make! -- I'm glad the first one looks cool, I wanted to make something that would go with the coolness of the John PurePlastic plushie!! Aand that's just another planet for the interstellar German Shepherd, now I rule over 19397 planets :rigel4: As for Kurojaki's expression, maybe it's him showing his rage against the Akame Plushies (and Gin), burning them down angrily XD

--Thank you both for the comments on the new banners, it's so encouraging!! :bon1: :EXCITE: In fact, I just made a third banner!!! And I think you both might really like it!! It's about a certain food that we really like! :EXCITE:

:surprisegin:

🍕🍕 All the new PurePlastic Plushies enjoying the goodness of Pizza!!! 🍕🍕

Pizza is so tasty that emperor John even put his differences with Gin and Riki aside and so did Akame and Kurojaki!! They're all friends now and enjoying Pizza together! :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:35 am --Thank you both for the comments on the new banners, it's so encouraging!! :bon1: :EXCITE: In fact, I just made a third banner!!! And I think you both might really like it!! It's about a certain food that we really like! :EXCITE:

:surprisegin:

🍕🍕 All the new PurePlastic Plushies enjoying the goodness of Pizza!!! 🍕🍕

Pizza is so tasty that emperor John even put his differences with Gin and Riki aside and so did Akame and Kurojaki!! They're all friends now and enjoying Pizza together! :EXCITE:
:bon2: :bon2: :bon2: :bon2: :bon2:

I’m so happy now! :bon1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:41 am :bon2: :bon2: :bon2: :bon2: :bon2:

I’m so happy now! :bon1:
Thanks for your comment, Spirit Tree! Glad the PurePlastic Pizza banner made you happy! :DD Pizza is the best!!! 🍕🍕🍕 :EXCITE:

Anyway, here I am with another PurePlastic banner!!! :surprisegin: :EXCITE: I had lots of fun making this one!! Originally this was just mean to be an attempt at a regular simplistic banner showing all 6 PurePlastic Plushies, but you know that I can only make chaotic banners :jeromeder:. So I did!

Welcome to the Almighty Realm!! Home to the Almighty Family, the omnipotent... plushies!? :surprisegin:

(Crediting SoullessDog as well on this one due to it being especifically about our AU "The Almighty Family", which he first came up with and which I work with on my own stories, game mods and other content... like this banner)

You're now visiting heaven. You can see the bright heavenly sky, clouds, the gates of heaven and many gods in the form of PurePlastic Ginga plushies giving you a warm greeting!!

These omnipotent versions of the PurePlastic plushies are manifestations of their counterparts from the Almighty Family AU. Some of which are reocurring characters there, like Almighty Gin... And others which are manifesting themselves for the very first time! :surprisegin: The Almighty PurePlastic plushies present on this banner and their abilities (they choose to restrict their omnipotence and specialize on specific abilities of their preference) are:
:gin: Almighty GNG Gin: The Almighty Family version of GNG Gin, making his debut on this banner. A kind one who specializes on defense and setting protection barriers, much like Almighty Weed.

:gdwjohn: Almighty John: It might seem like he's debuting here, but actually, there's many rumors surrounding this "missing" Almighty Family member. Some think that Devil Tyrant John is actually Almighty John. Others think that he, in fact, debuted here. Wilder theories even suggest that he joined a certain Internet forum as an user who likes making chaotic AU banners :surprisegin:. The truth about Almighty John is yet to be known, and he's just on the banner for its completion, as he has yet to be seen making an appearance on Almighty Family stories/content. Seems that his special ability is actually about advanced technology! Coincidence or...? :surprisegin:

:akame: Almighty Akame: Akame makes his debut as an Almighty on this banner!! Carrying a torch, he specializes on fire abilities!! Luckily he's as calm as his canon counterpart and he won't set everything on fire. Well, at least not without a good reason... You definitely won't want to anger him :P4:

:kurojaki: Almighty Kurojaki: Another Ninja dog makes his debut on the Almighty Realm! Kurojaki! His ability is to transform anything or anybody into any food! :surprisegin: Don't worry, this being the Almighty Realm, where there's good and even kind-hearted versions of the likes of Hougen, Sniper, Lector and Thunder, Almighty Kurojaki won't use these powers for evil purposes. He isn't above punishing evil mortals, though, seems that the Oreo Bastard learned that the hard way and now he's going to be Kurojaki's cookie snack :P4:

:riki: Almighty Riki: All he knows is that he's one of the Almighty PurePlastic plushies. He doesn't remember anything about his backstory or his role. Somehow has problems activating his omniscient. It's said that he's actually the most powerful Almighty under restrictions :surprisegin:

:gdwgin: Almighty Gin: The version of Gin that is a reocurrent character on The Almighty Family. Head of the main family of Almighties and one of the most powerful under restrictions. He's a balanced abilities user that can utilize slightly weaker versions of the other Almighties's abilties, but simultaneously so, making them pretty deadly. In the image, he has a torch (Akame's Fire ability) while protected by a barrier (Gin/Weed's shield ability). Almighty Lector has a similar and deadlier power which allows him to use stronger versions of the attack-based abilities simultaneously, but he dislikes using it unless really needed.

--And well, this is all about the Almighties PurePlastic banner! Hope you liked it!
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Here I am with a fifth PurePlastic plushies banner!! :surprisegin: :surprisegin:

Life's gotta be exhausting for the PurePlastic Ohu Leaders. All these fights, all that traveling, they even get to travel between Universes as shown on my banners! :yama1: They gotta relax too, huh?

🏖️ Pureplastic Ohu Leaders have a beach vacation!! 🏖️

Simply that, a banner of the Ohu Leaders finally getting a chance to take a break and relax :bon1:. Gin, John and Akame are having a great time chilling, Gin drinking refreshing cold water while eating Akakabuto Oreos, John drinking Sprite while eating Hougen Oreos and Akame drinking Big Red while eating Kurojaki Oreos :rigel4:

Meanwhile, Puppy Gin and Riki are spending nice father-and-son time playing together. They built a sand castle with a "銀牙" flag!! :EXCITE:
Last edited by GSDJohn on Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 pm Here I am with a fifth PurePlastic plushies banner!! :surprisegin: :surprisegin:

Life's gotta be exhausting for the PurePlastic Ohu Leaders. All these fights, all that traveling, they even get to travel between Universes as shown on my banners! :yama1: They gotta relax too, huh?

🏖️ Pureplastic Ohu Leaders have a beach vacation!! 🏖️

Simply that, a banner of the Ohu Leaders finally getting a chance to take a break and relax :bon1:. Gin, John and Akame are having a great time chilling, Gin drinking a refreshing glass of cold water while eating Akakabuto Oreos, John drinking Sprite while eating Hougen Oreos and Akame drinking Big Red while eating Kurojaki Oreos :rigel4:

Meanwhile, Puppy Gin and Riki are spending nice father-and-son time playing together. They built a sand castle with a "銀牙" flag!! :EXCITE:
Oh yeah! Another nice one! The Plushies absolutely deserve a vacation after all of the hiatus that they went through to get to their personal buyers. :bon1:

Also, you must be setting a record for most banners for one month. :surprisegin:
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:59 pm Oh yeah! Another nice one! The Plushies absolutely deserve a vacation after all of the hiatus that they went through to get to their personal buyers. :bon1:

Also, you must be setting a record for most banners for one month. :surprisegin:
Thanks for your comment once again, Spirit Tree! :bon1: The plushies get their deserved vacation!!!

And got yet another banner!!! :EXCITE:

Super Ginga War Time!!! :surprisegin:

~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Plushie banners will be updated tomorrow, last chance!

Return to “Main”