2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Re: 2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:17 am This is one of the greatest Sprite banners I've ever seen! So many of us celebrating Christmas!

I love how you gave my sprite Demon Wings!
Yayyy!! :EXCITE: So glad you liked it, Soulless, thanks a lot for your comment!! :bon2: Didn't have much to do for the November/Ginga series banners but I definitely do have December/Christmas banners in mind, starting with this one!! Tried to make this an improvement over the Pizzeria one, featuring more people and new sprites!! :EXCITE:

I like to think that the Demon Wings Soulless is now an official redesign of your character! It might have started as a Halloween thing, but it makes Soulless-Sniper's design so much more creative and standing-out, it's cooler than just giving Murder S a black eye! :EXCITE:
Tora wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:17 am
GSDJohn wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Heya! :rigel4: I'm back to bannermaking on this month with a Christmas Surprise Banner for GingaBoard!!! :EXCITE:
----
🎄🎁☃️🎄🎁☃️ GingaBoard celebrating Christmas!!! ☃️🎄🎁☃️🎄🎁
-----

This banner features many sprites representing GB users celebrating Christmas together and getting their gifts! :EXCITE:

Now, not every active user could fit on the banner so I went by adding all the staff members + some active users + users that I'm simply friends with (But even if you're not on the banner, I hope you'll have a merry Christmas too!)!

Users featured, from right to left:
SPOILER
This look absolutly awesome! Thank you <3
Aaaah thank you!! :bon2: And you're welcome, I'm glad you liked the banner!! :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Heya! :rigel4: I'm back to bannermaking on this month with a Christmas Surprise Banner for GingaBoard!!! :EXCITE:
----
-----

This banner features many sprites representing GB users celebrating Christmas together and getting their gifts! :EXCITE:

Now, not every active user could fit on the banner so I went by adding all the staff members + some active users + users that I'm simply friends with (But even if you're not on the banner, I hope you'll have a merry Christmas too!)!

SPOILER
I'm already going to love this year's holiday season because of this incredible and beautiful banner! Thanks so much! :bon2: :tfw_bella2: :sasukehearts:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:34 am I'm already going to love this year's holiday season because of this incredible and beautiful banner! Thanks so much! :bon2: :tfw_bella2: :sasukehearts:
Thanks for your comment, Spirit Tree!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE: I'm so glad you liked it!! :bon2:

So glad the banner is being well received!! :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Crystal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Crystal »

----
-----
Awwww omg this is such an awesome banner! Amazing work! And thank you so much for including my character! <3
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Crystal wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:07 am Awwww omg this is such an awesome banner! Amazing work! And thank you so much for including my character! <3
Thanks for your comment, Crystal!! :EXCITE: I'm so glad you liked the banner, and you're welcome!! :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

----
-----

SPOILER
OH MY GOD this was such a huge surprise!!
Christmas is actually my favorite holiday and that makes this even better! I can't wait to see this being used on the board, thank you so much for including me! :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Sandatora wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:09 am OH MY GOD this was such a huge surprise!!
Christmas is actually my favorite holiday and that makes this even better! I can't wait to see this being used on the board, thank you so much for including me! :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Omg Thank you so much for your comment, Sandatora!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE: So happy that you liked the banner!! :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Done.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Mako wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:06 am Image
It's so cute. :bon1:

Looking forward to seeing what more banners are coming. :orion3:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

----
-----

SPOILER
This looks great. The sprites fit well for banners
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Yet another Christmas banner!! :EXCITE:
SoullessDog wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:17 am
And this one is about our AUs!! Our most chaotic one! Because when you think about it, which characters would work better for a Christmas special? Characters with very close bonds, right? Here is... The Almighty Family's Christmas Party!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

-For these that don't know yet, the Almighty Family is one of mine and SoullessDog's Multiversal AUs, one of the most chaotic yet highly fitting for Christmas due to the heavy family theme to it! I always love to read about the bonds of this AU family so I absolutely loved getting them to celebrate Christmas :bon1:.

:hougen: Almighty Hougen is sleeping. Zzzzzzz. Lazy omnipotent Oreo who only sleeps and sleeps :bella3: :bella3:

:gdwgin: :gdwsniper: Almighty Gin and Almighty Sniper are eating Christmas chocolates together! What an adorable moment!! :bon2: "Wait what??" Yep, their Almighty versions aren't enemies. They're quite the opposite :rigel4:

:kagetora: Almighty Kagetora just shifted into his Leviathan form (No separate "land" form though, he decided to use his sea monster form despite being on land. Because I don't have the sprites for his land form)!!! And he's decorated with Christmas Lights!! :EXCITE:

:weed: Almighty Weed is enjoying a nice fun ride on Christmas!Leviathan Kagetora!!

:thunder: THE BEST ONE Almighty Thunder is also really liking the fun ride, the playful lovable Dobe! That and the fact that his baby brother Weed is also having fun! And he's playing the saxophone!! EPIC SAX DOBIE CHRISTMAS CAROLS!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:. It's also said that he's the one powering the christmas lights with his lightning abilities!! Best Almighty, isn't he? :EXCITE:

:lecter: Almighty Lector, the quieter and most serious one between him, Thunder and Weed is just sitting quietly and watching his brothers have fun. (He's really happy that they're having fun, though!)

:john: Almighty John is eating Oreos. No surprise, huh? XD. He also appears a little confused, though, as if he was just recently summoned into the Almighty Realm... Maybe he was busy elsewhere being a planet-glassing tyrant? Or being on a certain Ginga forum, making banners and AUs? Who knows. Almighty John is a mystery.

:genba: And the magician Almighty Genba is giving a magic show on which he creates Oreos out of nowhere!! John's favorite magic show! :)

--All the Almighty AU sprites have a glow effect around them to denote that they're supernatural beings and to distinguish them from their (heavily different) canon counterparts :)

Merry Chaotic Christmas!!
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

----
-----

SPOILER
WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!! 😍😍 How lovely! Love the banner so much ❤❤ It made my day!
:bon2:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Done.
Bonisfab
Friend
Friend

Post by Bonisfab »

----
-----

SPOILER
Woah this is awesome! Thank you for including me and Bon :bon: :bon1: :bon2:

Here's my banner!

Cookie akitas are invading Ohu! :orion3: Hopefully they won't be eaten by the Ohu soldiers :rigel4:
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

THE HAMSTERS ARE BACK :bella4:

Featuring the GNG hampters from April banners, all cozy and tucked in in a redraw of this shot from the Hamtaro opening! Just remember to "watch out for those cats, you know they're smarter than you think..."

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Raki wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:41 am WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!! 😍😍 How lovely! Love the banner so much ❤❤ It made my day!
:bon2:
Bonisfab wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:27 pm Woah this is awesome! Thank you for including me and Bon :bon: :bon1: :bon2:
Jinto wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:43 am This looks great. The sprites fit well for banners
Glad you all liked the banner!! :bon2:
Bonisfab wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:27 pm Cookie akitas are invading Ohu! :orion3: Hopefully they won't be eaten by the Ohu soldiers :rigel4:
Ohhh, Christmas cookies?

:hougen: 👀👀👀👀👀
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

----
-----

SPOILER
This is so cute and cheered me right up! Thank you GSDJohn!

Regnant is going to change the banners for me tomorrow as I am still unable to, sorry for the delay everyone!
Tonizerna
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Tonizerna »

----
-----

SPOILER
This is so cool!! :sasukehearts: And you included me too :EXCITE:
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Done.
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Arano wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:59 pm This is so cute and cheered me right up! Thank you GSDJohn!

Regnant is going to change the banners for me tomorrow as I am still unable to, sorry for the delay everyone!
Omg thank you so much Arano!! Glad GingaBoard Leader herself liked the banner!! :bon2: :bon2:
Tonizerna wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:16 pm This is so cool!! :sasukehearts: And you included me too :EXCITE:
Thank you so much, Tonizerna!! :bon1: I'm so glad you liked the banner! :bon2:
Mako wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:04 pm Image
Nooo poor Minazuki :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: :tfw_rigel1:. The Mutsu generals playing in the snow are so cute!! :bon2: :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---

Return to “Main”