2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Re: 2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Post by Sandatora »

Anime / manga crossover!

Based on this amv I really like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWRlDql6D5g !

Soulessdog's suggestion for an All Tomorrows crossover! (:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

NOT THE CATS BANNER AGAIN!!! :orion4:

Besides that, the other ones look very good. :surprisegin:

Well...I admit that the All Tomorrow one kind of freaks me out, but it's still looking good...and weird. :P4:

@kahooton Oh hey, there's Akatora coming back as a zombie. Now Kurotora and Chutora can be happy. :tfw_bella2:
But the puppies...not so much. :Koyukisweat:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Sandatora wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:38 am
Soulessdog's suggestion for an All Tomorrows crossover! (:
Hougen as a Qu looks weird! He's now one of the most messed up and cruel aliens in sci-fi! :orion4: While the dogs will suffer for about 40 million years until they evolve into Modular Dogs.

Like how this came out, Sandatora! And quick, too! :EXCITE:

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

🎵 It's raining heads 🎵
🎵 Hallelujah, it's raining heads 🎵

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:55 pm Image
kahooton wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:33 am Image
Gee Kurotora sure tells some spooky stories huh..?
These are so wholesome c:
Mako wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 am Image
This reminds me of manbearpig from south park!
Sandatora wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:38 am Image
YOU DARE BRING THIS CURSED BANNER BACK INTO MY HOUSE??
I'm impressed haha all your banners are great!
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

You guys are so great at this! :bon2:
We've only had the October theme open for a few days and you've already been working hard on these! I already can't wait to see them all up for Spooktober! :EXCITE:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Regarding the November theme, the Fanema products are supposed to ship in November, right? How about making the theme about them? :surprisegin:

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Eye think Halloween is one of those themes with infinite potential.

Going out on a limb, I'd even say it's probably one of the most popular banner themes on the board.

Hopefully nobody ends up scarred for life by all the spooky banners.

:orion3:

kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Digsu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:36 pm Image

Eye think Halloween is one of those themes with infinite potential.

Going out on a limb, I'd even say it's probably one of the most popular banner themes on the board.

Hopefully nobody ends up scarred for life by all the spooky banners.

:orion3:
These are all so bloody cool!! I've been thinking of making another with more gorey death zombies haha, I need a couple characters to add on but I'll probably copy paste my Akatora in the back since he's done already. here's my list of gorey death / wounds so far
John, Riki, Masashige, Masamune, Stone, Lydia, Kurojaki, Kisaragi, etc I might not add all of them, but anyone who wants to suggest someone is free to!
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote:Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:32 pm
Alright! Banner is done! Thanks for your help with the dialogue! It also gave me ideas for additional elements! :tfw_bella2:

Okay so, between mine and Soulless's AU Ginga characters, there's plenty of Evil characters that are pretty fitting for October's theme. A majority of them are Dark Weeds. Which one am I bringing into a banner today?

Meet... the hellish god that awaits all the sinners!! Demon God Weed!!

This is a banner depicting Demon God Weed, one of our Dark Weed characters and one of the most powerful among them just behind Atrocity and Anti-Weed. Demon God Weed just recently got his own hell-like stage on my game Super Ginga War and he proved his might to the other Dark Weeds, now here's a banner for him!

This is the first non-sprite design on him and it's slightly different to what his Image sprite looks like: His fur is blue like that of any other version of Weed and he has completely black eyes. He also has massive black, red and dark red wings and a black-red outfit, the Devil's color scheme. He's carrying "The Scepter of the Demon God", a very powerful object that allows the Demon God to use all sorts of dark magic! Don't let Oreon and Bill steal it, Demon God!

These villains are going to forever regret their sinful lives :P4:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:09 am
Alright! Banner is done! Thanks for your help with the dialogue! It also gave me ideas for additional elements! :tfw_bella2:

Okay so, between mine and Soulless's AU Ginga characters, there's plenty of Evil characters that are pretty fitting for October's theme. A majority of them are Dark Weeds. Which one am I bringing into a banner today?

This is a banner depicting Demon God Weed, one of our Dark Weed characters and one of the most powerful among them just behind Atrocity and Anti-Weed. Demon God Weed just recently got his own hell-like stage on my game Super Ginga War and he proved his might to the other Dark Weeds, now here's a banner for him!

This is the first non-sprite design on him and it's slightly different to what his Image sprite looks like: His fur is blue like that of any other version of Weed and he has completely black eyes. He also has massive black, red and dark red wings and a black-red outfit, the Devil's color scheme. He's carrying "The Scepter of the Demon God", a very powerful object that allows the Demon God to use all sorts of dark magic! Don't let Oreon and Bill steal it, Demon God!

Awesome banner! So spooky and incredible! The villains must be so scared to death, aren't they? :orion3:

:victor: Eh, no I'm n-n-not. :tfw_sirius1:

:kaibutsu: ROAR! :P4:

:victor: :tfw_rigel2: :orion4:

:kaibutsu: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not even there, scaredy moron! :P4:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:09 am

Yay, it's here! :EXCITE: I like how you went with black eyes. A common trait that I think of for Dark Weeds, especially the supernatural ones, is them having black eyes, which kinda represents their dark and evil souls. :tfw_sirius3: You even gave him wings and the scepter! Really like to see that.

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:17 am Awesome banner! So spooky and incredible! The villains must be so scared to death, aren't they? :orion3:

:victor: Eh, no I'm n-n-not. :tfw_sirius1:

:kaibutsu: ROAR! :P4:

:victor: :tfw_rigel2: :orion4:

:kaibutsu: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not even there, scaredy moron! :P4:
Thank you so much, Spirit Tree! :EXCITE: Glad the banner is good! :D Lol so funny XD! Victor is so scared that he's seeing stuff :tfw_rigel1:
SoullessDog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:28 am Yay, it's here! :EXCITE: I like how you went with black eyes. A common trait that I think of for Dark Weeds, especially the supernatural ones, is them having black eyes, which kinda represents their dark and evil souls. :tfw_sirius3: You even gave him wings and the scepter! Really like to see that.
Thanks a lot, Soulless! :EXCITE: I'm glad you liked the banner! I first though of giving him grayish eyes with red pupils but decided to go with fully black eyes, based on one of your very first stories which had (another) Weed turn into a black-eyed devil! The large, multiple pairs of wings were also kinda inspired on the description of that Weed along with some Demon God/Devil images which I looked up - this mixed with the design traits which debuted on the Super Ginga War sprite but with blue fur as he otherwise looked less like Weed :jeromeder: - This was a fun banner to make! :DD
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Got us another Dark-AU banner :rigel4:

Image Devil Tyrant John. This version of John debuting on Multiversal Good and Evil. Has appeared on many banners and even has a Papercraft version of him, and he's also pretty much my representative character. Often shown on starry sky backgrounds with characteristic bright neon blue borders and LED text, and often seen having lovable father-and-son moments with his adopted son Weed. But... DTJ's coolness and lovable bond with Weed are simply one aspect of him. Another major aspect of him that has yet to be represented on any banner is:
SoullessDog wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:54 pm Over the course of 1,000 years, John had killed billions.
This is, after all, an evil version of John. A murderous interstellar emperor that destroys entire worlds every day. Enough representation of DTJ's "borderline" side! Now let's see him causing mass-destruction!!
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 am
Got us another Dark-AU banner :rigel4:

Image Devil Tyrant John. This version of John debuting on Multiversal Good and Evil. Has appeared on many banners and even has a Papercraft version of him, and he's also pretty much my representative character. Often shown on starry sky backgrounds with characteristic bright neon blue borders and LED text, and often seen having lovable father-and-son moments with his adopted son Weed. But... DTJ's coolness and lovable bond with Weed are simply one aspect of him. Another major aspect of him that has yet to be represented on any banner is:
SoullessDog wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:54 pm Over the course of 1,000 years, John had killed billions.
This is, after all, an evil version of John. A murderous interstellar emperor that destroys entire worlds every day. Enough representation of DTJ's "borderline" side! Now let's see him causing mass-destruction!!
I did not expect to see Devil Tyrant John, but it reminds us that despite being a loving father, he's still a planet-glassing tyrant. Like the way it looks, and the quote you put in!

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:49 pm
GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 am Image
I did not expect to see Devil Tyrant John, but it reminds us that despite being a loving father, he's still a planet-glassing tyrant. Like the way it looks, and the quote you put in!
Thank you so much, Soulless! :bon1:

With all the bright, flashy DTJ images and all the representations for his bond with his son (I clearly have a weakness for bonds like that one :'D), a reminder of what makes DTJ a Tyrant was necessary! Glad you liked it!! :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

XD Check out once again, I just thought of another banner for our AUs. I'm getting idea after idea on how to repurpose assets from previous banners to bring to life the darkest Multiverse stuff :tfw_rigel1:

The Almighty Family. How come you make a scary banner of the Almighties? Their stories so far, from Leviathan, to the Tale of Two Uncles. to the Papercraft stories have been mostly (non-creepily) very weird, comical and lighthearted, they're not evil and there's a heavy lovable family theme going on -much moreso than in DTJ's stories-. Who is to fear these fun supernatural beings with wacky adventures and such nice bonds?

Mortals, that is. Trigger the wrath of an Almighty, and you're ought to see their scary side. The chaoticness or their abilities might also be variably scary according on who you are - I love thunderstorms and mostly see Almighty Thunder as a fun and cool character, but how about these that are afraid of Thunderstorms? The ultimate Horror character! :surprisegin:

Here's a banner consisting on how the killed-by-lightning Oreo Bastard sees Almighty Thunder. -Definitely don't worry about putting more violent scenes on your stories, Soulless :rigel4:, I have mostly brought the lighthearted side of the AUs to life but... Surprise!! I also like the V I O L E N C E aspects and they need more representation!! :P4:

Red Velvet Oreos!!! :bon2: :bon2: :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm
XD Check out once again, I just thought of another banner for our AUs. I'm getting idea after idea on how to repurpose assets from previous banners to bring to life the darkest Multiverse stuff :tfw_rigel1:

The Almighty Family. How come you make a scary banner of the Almighties? Their stories so far, from Leviathan, to the Tale of Two Uncles. to the Papercraft stories have been mostly (non-creepily) very weird, comical and lighthearted, they're not evil and there's a heavy lovable family theme going on -much moreso than in DTJ's stories-. Who is to fear these fun supernatural beings with wacky adventures and such nice bonds?

Mortals, that is. Trigger the wrath of an Almighty, and you're ought to see their scary side. The chaoticness or their abilities might also be variably scary according on who you are - I love thunderstorms and mostly see Almighty Thunder as a fun and cool character, but how about these that are afraid of Thunderstorms? The ultimate Horror character! :surprisegin:

Here's a banner consisting on how the killed-by-lightning Oreo Bastard sees Almighty Thunder. -Definitely don't worry about putting more violent scenes on your stories, Soulless :rigel4:, I have mostly brought the lighthearted side of the AUs to life but... Surprise!! I also like the V I O L E N C E aspects and they need more representation!! :P4:

Red Velvet Oreos!!! :bon2: :bon2: :bon2:
You are productive right now. Now there's one of Divine Wrath! Almighty Thunder looks kinda evil with those red eyes and lightning. Fun Fact: Because they are omnipotent, they embody everything, including evil, fear, horror, etc.

I like the edits you made so that it suits Halloween. Nice job!

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:40 pm
GSDJohn wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm Image
You are productive right now. Now there's one of Divine Wrath! Almighty Thunder looks kinda evil with those red eyes and lightning. Fun Fact: Because they are omnipotent, they embody everything, including evil, fear, horror, etc.

I like the edits you made so that it suits Halloween. Nice job!
Thank you, Soulless! :EXCITE: I guess I'm indeed feeling productive lately :D. Besides, with darkness/evil being such a prevalent theme for our AUs they simply had to make it to October! :) Cool! Poor Oreo mortals who mostly get to know the horror aspect of Almighty Thunder XD. --Glad the edits did have the intended evil effect, I'm actually pretty much new to making horror stuff but it's being so fun, new things to experiment with, new ways to bring the Multiverse to life!
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Wow all of them look SO GOOD
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3

Return to “Main”