Old board removal and GG archive!

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Old board removal and GG archive!

Post by Arano »

The archived old board is going to be taken down end of this month, so I'll start this update by saying if there's anything you want to screenshot from the old board, do it now! I've made a topic here if you'd like to post screenshots on the board for safe keeping. Old Board is now offline!

New Forum! - The Ginga Guardian Archive
Regnant spent HOURS archiving every issue of the Ginga Guardian for us! When browsing this archive, keep in mind a lot of it is very old and some images and links will be absent or simply not work. If you're new to the board, you can read a little bit about what the Ginga Guardian was in the information topic here.

Stay tuned for an update on when the current board is going to be down while it gets moved to a new host!
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Re: Old board removal and GG archive!

Post by Tenrou24 »

Question! Will we be officially keeping anything from the memorial thread for G.I.N? I know many members are new and probably won't know who they were, or will it be a more personal choice to keep screenshots etc?
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Tenrou24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:56 pm Question! Will we be officially keeping anything from the memorial thread for G.I.N? I know many members are new and probably won't know who they were, or will it be a more personal choice to keep screenshots etc?
Good point... I can take screenshots of the whole thread and add it as a link in G.I.N's memorial topic on this board :)
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

The old board is now offline! Doesn't mean it's gone forever though, it can be brought back at any point :)

Tenrou I decided against screenshotting G.I.N's thread in the end, as I was going through the 14 pages it just didn't feel quite right...
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Post by Tenrou24 »

Arano wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:01 pm The old board is now offline! Doesn't mean it's gone forever though, it can be brought back at any point :)

Tenrou I decided against screenshotting G.I.N's thread in the end, as I was going through the 14 pages it just didn't feel quite right...
That's okay! I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869

Return to “Main”