NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin.
User avatar
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by FlickaBee » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:38 am

Bluey_Madison wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm
Hello! I just wanted to put in my experience with FromJapan, and wanted to know if it was the same for anyone else. There's nothing wrong, I love the service and have used it a few times in the past with amazing, fast results.

My process for ordering the plushies, I intend to get all of them, was to put the link to the page in the place on FromJapan's site, where it tells you to show them what you are planning to order, in the form of a 'query' which has taken a day now, going on two, to fulfill. Was there any way I could put the order in straight away, or do I have to wait another few days for the query to come back? I also don't mind the 10 item cap, I intend to buy less than that.
Ordering on a shop using FJ they have to manually look at the item's page to confirm its price and that its available before they okay it to purchase. So you can't put in an order straight away sadly.
On your "shopping service list" tab under your profile you'll see a list of items that you input on the search bar. If there is a --- next to the "Price:" line on the item it is still being reviewed. If you see a price it means it was reviewed and okay'd to purchase and will be in your "shopping cart" tab to go through with actually buying. It usually takes a day to review then another day to purchase. But sometimes it can be done faster or slower (especially during the weekend and holidays).

Here is an example of what it looks like:
The top item is under review and still pending with the --- next to the price.
The bottom item was reviewed and has a price next to it. (This is also what it looks like once it has been purchased and is at the warehouse ready to be shipped to me)
https://i.gyazo.com/3d13783621d0cfb0e3e ... 955a1b.png

Also keep in mind the 10 limit is being enforced for the proxy as a whole. They're still available on fanema but the issue is fanema is limiting 10 of each item per address/account and seem to be counting each proxy as 1 individual account. So each proxy is only able to buy 10 of each item for all customers combined using the service.
So, if 1 person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush and another different person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush that is 10 total bought and has maxed out the gin plush for the FromJapan account. And no more customers using FromJapan can buy them.

I'd recommend trying a different proxy linked here by Regnant: https://gingamerch.com/shop/

I hope this helped and you are able to get some items.
Image

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am

I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

....unless I'm not reading the issue correctly xD
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

User avatar
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by FlickaBee » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 am

LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am
I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

....unless I'm not reading the issue correctly xD
If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
Image

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 am

FlickaBee wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 am
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am
I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

....unless I'm not reading the issue correctly xD
If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
I did mine late Friday, so I guess I did mine early maybe?

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

EDIT 2: Okay my Akame and Riki plushes were cancelled too but the others went
Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

User avatar
FDQ
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by FDQ » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:17 am

LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 am
FlickaBee wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 am
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am
I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

....unless I'm not reading the issue correctly xD
If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
I did mine late Friday, so I guess I did mine early maybe?

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

EDIT 2: Okay my Akame and Riki plushes were cancelled too but the others went
Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD
Image

Image

User avatar
Bluey_Madison
Potential
Potential
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Between Hollywoo and Daten City
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Bluey_Madison » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 pm

FlickaBee wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:38 am
Bluey_Madison wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm
Hello! I just wanted to put in my experience with FromJapan, and wanted to know if it was the same for anyone else. There's nothing wrong, I love the service and have used it a few times in the past with amazing, fast results.

My process for ordering the plushies, I intend to get all of them, was to put the link to the page in the place on FromJapan's site, where it tells you to show them what you are planning to order, in the form of a 'query' which has taken a day now, going on two, to fulfill. Was there any way I could put the order in straight away, or do I have to wait another few days for the query to come back? I also don't mind the 10 item cap, I intend to buy less than that.
Ordering on a shop using FJ they have to manually look at the item's page to confirm its price and that its available before they okay it to purchase. So you can't put in an order straight away sadly.
On your "shopping service list" tab under your profile you'll see a list of items that you input on the search bar. If there is a --- next to the "Price:" line on the item it is still being reviewed. If you see a price it means it was reviewed and okay'd to purchase and will be in your "shopping cart" tab to go through with actually buying. It usually takes a day to review then another day to purchase. But sometimes it can be done faster or slower (especially during the weekend and holidays).

Here is an example of what it looks like:
The top item is under review and still pending with the --- next to the price.
The bottom item was reviewed and has a price next to it. (This is also what it looks like once it has been purchased and is at the warehouse ready to be shipped to me)
https://i.gyazo.com/3d13783621d0cfb0e3e ... 955a1b.png

Also keep in mind the 10 limit is being enforced for the proxy as a whole. They're still available on fanema but the issue is fanema is limiting 10 of each item per address/account and seem to be counting each proxy as 1 individual account. So each proxy is only able to buy 10 of each item for all customers combined using the service.
So, if 1 person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush and another different person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush that is 10 total bought and has maxed out the gin plush for the FromJapan account. And no more customers using FromJapan can buy them.

I'd recommend trying a different proxy linked here by Regnant: https://gingamerch.com/shop/

I hope this helped and you are able to get some items.

Thank you very much! I will go with the other proxy, it sounds easier. I've gone through with the steps from before, and they've gotten back to me with the quote, and it doesn't seem like there's an option to change it. I'm glad there's still at least a couple weeks before the deadline for ordering! Hope you got what you wanted too!

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Regnant » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:09 pm

I'm working on writing up full instructions for other proxies as well, such as Zenmarket and Treasure who can still buy the plush from FaNeMa (as they haven't reached limits yet).

A lot of the non-plush item have still been able to get through because they aren't as popular buys.

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:10 pm

FDQ wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:17 am
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 am
FlickaBee wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 am


If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
I did mine late Friday, so I guess I did mine early maybe?

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

EDIT 2: Okay my Akame and Riki plushes were cancelled too but the others went
Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD
Yeah I paid for them already
I got the email for the refunds and everything x'D
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

User avatar
FDQ
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by FDQ » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 pm

LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:10 pm
FDQ wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:17 am
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 am


I did mine late Friday, so I guess I did mine early maybe?

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

EDIT 2: Okay my Akame and Riki plushes were cancelled too but the others went
Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD
Yeah I paid for them already
I got the email for the refunds and everything x'D
Eek, man that sucks. I really hope I was fast enough to order
Image

Image

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:26 pm

FDQ wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:10 pm
FDQ wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:17 am


Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD
Yeah I paid for them already
I got the email for the refunds and everything x'D
Eek, man that sucks. I really hope I was fast enough to order
I'm not sweating it, Ben and John were really the only characters I wanted so I'm relieved those two made it
But hopefully it worked out for you!!!
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Regnant » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:57 pm

I've updated the GingaMerch info on proxies to help everyone with using a new proxy! ZenMarket and Treasure have been working well for people, not sure when they might reach the order limits. Otsukai however would be one that would pretty much always work.

https://gingamerch.com/shop/buying-from-japan/

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Fino » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:35 pm

I got two shirts (grey and the black), the blue bag, the cap, and the Gin plushie (even though his expression is silly) :surprisegin:
I'm regretting not ordering a hoodie too and the Riki plush but I was too late.

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 8214
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Plague Island
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Arano » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:16 am

Good news for anyone who missed out, they had so many enquires they've extended the line into a second order!
https://fanema.jp/121/ginga
You can order between the 1 week window of September 9th-16th (Thurs-Thurs)

Twitter announcement - https://twitter.com/Fanema_Official/sta ... 84065?s=19

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Fino » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Arano wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:16 am
Good news for anyone who missed out, they had so many enquires they've extended the line into a second order!
https://fanema.jp/121/ginga
You can order between the 1 week window of September 9th-16th (Thurs-Thurs)

Twitter announcement - https://twitter.com/Fanema_Official/sta ... 84065?s=19
At this rate I'm going to need a part time job just to afford all this new Ginga merch :derpgin:

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Damn
I'm tempted to get a bag now this second order is happening

I may be going back to school next year so it would be rad to have that....
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

Nintakunn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Nintakunn » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Gotta love how these plushies look cute and all and still keeping the visual identity of the manga characters untouched. I'd buy some of these

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 14893
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Tora » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:18 pm

Welp might just have ordered on FeNeMa all the plushies and card cases plus cap. ^^;
Via White Rabbit Express (thanks Arano for tip) lol
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Avatar made by overcastsea
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Online
User avatar
LIBRAKIND
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by LIBRAKIND » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Alright, I'm caving and getting the blue backpack

I have to :tfw_orion1:
Image
(It me, the Raihan ho)
Image
-----
Image
^ click me for more info ^

:mukonga: Banners made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon :mukonga:

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Fino » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:24 pm

LIBRAKIND wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:20 pm
Alright, I'm caving and getting the blue backpack

I have to :tfw_orion1:
I got that one too!! I can't wait to use it next semester

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 14893
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by Tora » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:34 pm

And WhiteRabbitExpress have now purchased my items! Now to wait for November!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Avatar made by overcastsea
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”