Bomb GNG

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin.
User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Kaiken » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 am

These xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Kaiken » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02 am

Sorry for double post. It couldn't let me edit my previous one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Doragon
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Doragon » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:50 am

I don't see anything bad in particular about those manga pics...? And the first one is from GDW, this topic is for GNG bombs.

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Kaiken » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Doragon wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:50 am
I don't see anything bad in particular about those manga pics...? And the first one is from GDW, this topic is for GNG bombs.
It's not bad. It's just interesting. I like em. There is one weird doggo (wolfo) of GNG comic screenshot right beside that japanese action text thingy - the white wolf/dog looks really weird.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2524
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Digsu » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Kaiken wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 pm
Doragon wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:50 am
I don't see anything bad in particular about those manga pics...? And the first one is from GDW, this topic is for GNG bombs.
It's not bad. It's just interesting. I like em. There is one weird doggo (wolfo) of GNG comic screenshot right beside that japanese action text thingy - the white wolf/dog looks really weird.
I don't think that counts as a bomb since they're so far away, ie. really, really tiny.

Image

I'm fairly certain that every group shot that's zoomed out far enough will have examples of characters who look wonky - when you reach the point where the characters are as minuscule as that it's natural to just vaguely make them look like dogs and add just enough detail that the reader can tell who they're supposed to be.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Kaiken » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm

I don't know who that white weirdo is. Akame? Wolf? Someone else?
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2524
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Digsu » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Kaiken wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm
I don't know who that white weirdo is. Akame? Wolf? Someone else?
It's probably Akame, given he's the most recognizable all-white GNG dog, but I don't think it's even possible to accurately identify a character who's literally about twenty pixels long, with their face obscured, and absolutely no identifying markers due to the pure white design.

Though at least it's not a wolf since there are no white wolves with a generic body shape in GNG.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Kaiken
Potential
Potential
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Kaiken » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:50 pm
Kaiken wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm
I don't know who that white weirdo is. Akame? Wolf? Someone else?
It's probably Akame, given he's the most recognizable all-white GNG dog, but I don't think it's even possible to accurately identify a character who's literally about twenty pixels long, with their face obscured, and absolutely no identifying markers due to the pure white design.

Though at least it's not a wolf since there are no white wolves with a generic body shape in GNG.

Nah, I think that Akame probably is the lowest falling canine.
:FLY:

Image
Favorite characters:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
frisbee
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:08 am
Location: In the trash

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by frisbee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 pm

The guy on the left looks fine. That one on the right tho...he's got them hungry eyes. 👀
Image

Koga dude looks like Wile E. Coyote.
Image
Image
Image
Banners made by me

User avatar
Gingastar
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bomb GNG

Post by Gingastar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 am

frisbee wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 pm
The guy on the left looks fine. That one on the right tho...he's got them hungry eyes. 👀
Image

Koga dude looks like Wile E. Coyote.
Image
He does look like Wile E!! XD I can’t I see that now.



Man I really missed looking through anime/manga bomb topics and posting them! It’s so neat to start fresh on them and be able to go through all of the animation flops over again!
Image
Banner by me!
Image
Click my OhuDog above!

DeviantArt l Twitter l Tumblr

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”