Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

Post by Dragon »

https://twitter.com/hrk_sana/status/132 ... 15424?s=20
I believe these are the actors xD I shared this over on Daily Positivity, but I feel like it should be here too. Gin shaking his tails with everyone is a funny thought lol

ImageImage
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Dragon wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:11 am https://twitter.com/hrk_sana/status/132 ... 15424?s=20
I believe these are the actors xD I shared this over on Daily Positivity, but I feel like it should be here too. Gin shaking his tails with everyone is a funny thought lol
They are so cute <3
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Dragon wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:11 am https://twitter.com/hrk_sana/status/132 ... 15424?s=20
This is adorable, OMG. :tfw_akame:
I love how Akakabuto seems to give zero cares. Maybe he's just salty that all those doggos have swishy tails? LOL :akakabuto:
fruehling

Post by fruehling »

Hello,here you can watch the digest of the stage with English subtitles!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVbQOk5p ... e=youtu.be
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Something a bit interesting: Yoshi's essay at the end of TLW volume 21 is more or less an ad for the (then-upcoming) stage play, something he admits himself. There isn't really anything new there, aside from him being excited for the play and that he specifically wrote an "ad" for it to support the people working on it.

However, one kind interesting thing is that he mentions that "depending on how well the production does, it might be that it will also be shown in Finland". It's really kind of ambiguous if this is something that was actually discussed with the production team of the play or just pure speculation on his part (ie. "I wonder if they'll show it in Finland if it does well enough?"), but it's definitely an interesting thought nonetheless.

Personally, I don't think the chances of the play being brought over to Finland are that good... especially given the whole pandemic situation the world's got going on right now. :yama1: But it definitely would be a pleasant surprise if it ever did happen!

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:02 pm Something a bit interesting: Yoshi's essay at the end of TLW volume 21 is more or less an ad for the (then-upcoming) stage play, something he admits himself. There isn't really anything new there, aside from him being excited for the play and that he specifically wrote an "ad" for it to support the people working on it.

However, one kind interesting thing is that he mentions that "depending on how well the production does, it might be that it will also be shown in Finland". It's really kind of ambiguous if this is something that was actually discussed with the production team of the play or just pure speculation on his part (ie. "I wonder if they'll show it in Finland if it does well enough?"), but it's definitely an interesting thought nonetheless.

Personally, I don't think the chances of the play being brought over to Finland are that good... especially given the whole pandemic situation the world's got going on right now. :yama1: But it definitely would be a pleasant surprise if it ever did happen!
Oh thats interesting!!!
At the very least maybe a Finnish DVD release? :bon3:
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

This does make me wonder how well the play actually did. Especially for the second part considering how 2020 went :yama1:

Like I'm curious about the numbers.
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
MeteorGin

Post by MeteorGin »

Gosh ;; I want to see this subtitled so badly.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

The DVD of the Gajou Kessen edition is now available. Here's a link to the Amazon Japan page.

Like the Kizuna edition DVD, it's pretty expensive, as Japanese DVDs tend to be.

Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Digsu wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:28 am The DVD of the Gajou Kessen edition is now available. Here's a link to the Amazon Japan page.

Like the Kizuna edition DVD, it's pretty expensive, as Japanese DVDs tend to be.
I'm excited for my copy! I've had it preordered since available :D
Image Image
zj
Adviser
Adviser

Post by zj »

Seems like this is getting a release in Finland

Future Film is also talking about a cinema release on twitter:
https://twitter.com/FFfuturefilm/status ... 9699384321

:derpgin:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

That's great news! :EXCITE:

The idea of the musicals being shown in movie theaters is pretty wild. I wonder how much interest there needs to be for Future Film to consider it a viable idea.

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Release dates for the Finnish release are now up on Future Film's site.

Kizuna Hen: Physical release comes out on December 9th, VOD rental on December 12th, and digital download on November 28th.

Gajou Kessen Hen: All three versions come out on June 1st, 2023.

Additionally, Kizuna Hen will be shown in movie theaters on August 12th, with tickets now being available. (No word on Gajou Kessen Hen's theatrical release date yet but presumably it's coming.)

Nao_Naka

Post by Nao_Naka »

Does anyone know if the stage play can be found with english subs?
I see to buy in japanese or finnish and can't seem to find any eng subs files for those releases...
Not even fan translations, I can't find it anywhere to watch
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Nao_Naka wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:50 pm Does anyone know if the stage play can be found with english subs?
I see to buy in japanese or finnish and can't seem to find any eng subs files for those releases...
Not even fan translations, I can't find it anywhere to watch
No one has translated it except the official translations into Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish.

The play is very easy to follow though if you've watched GNG!
Image Image

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”