Plot holes GNG/GDW/GDWO/GLW/GDN?

Post by DweZie Hype »

What is the biggest plot hole in Ginga universe you know of? :bon3:
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Plot holes GNG/GDW/GDWO/GLW/GDN?

Post by Phalene »

Oooh I have no answers but I'm interested in hearing these!
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Hyena somehow being alive in GDN despite GDW showing us his death as well as his ghost (twice) is probably the single biggest one to date. :THOT:

Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I got one - Sakura being lied to about Gin dying yet she asked GB to take Weed to his father so... how did she know Gin was still alive? We never find this out so I'm glad they change the reason shed left Ohu in the anime
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

I'm assuming in Sakura's case she realized once she didn't find Gin's body or even John and Akame (who'd logically be there with him if he was actually dying), she figured out she was lied to, but by that point, she probably gave birth already and then got sick. But yeah, the anime's version is better.
DweZie Hype

Post by DweZie Hype »

Yeah the hyena plot hole is a really weird one. It's like another kind of universe where hyena didn't die
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

one word, Chutora.
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Hyena is definitely the biggest one imo
AlaskanGingaFan

Post by AlaskanGingaFan »

The plot hole I find funniest is simply the character's ages when comparing GDN to GNG. Some of the original veterans are 30+ years old
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Yukimura's flashbacks to being a kid with Weed and Joe bothers me everytime. When Yukimura and Joe leaves Sakura, they can hardly talk without sounding like babies saying 'wawa!' instead of 'water'. So youre trying to tell me before they separated, Yukimura got to rant to his brothers for being clingy and asking for his help with things???

ImageImage
seven

Post by seven »

Not really a plot hole but I found it kind of unrealistic how there were *no* female dogs in Riki's army(I think?) other than Cross. I mean in an army of over a thousand there has to be at least like 40. I headcanon that theres are other female dogs, theyre just in the background. Because why not?
Arctic Ranger
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Arctic Ranger »

Something I think of as a plot hole in the Wolf arc: No one, Fuga especially seem to question the fact that Riki learned the battouga despite it being a technique which supposedly takes years to master, but when Gin is "revealed" to know it somehow that's big news... ?
"Exceed the you from yesterday."
-Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

Words to truly live by.
Suetic
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Suetic »

Buckle up, there's too many of these.

- Riki's presense during Shiro's battle against Akakabuto and contributing during that event (he brought Gohee his gun while originally Gohee picked up his gun by himself after being hit by Akakabuto and didn't get knocked out)
- Wolf arc being retconned and characters in it disappearing never to be seen again
- Hakuro mentioning two great wars (one of them being battle for Futago pass) despite wolf arc being retconned out of existence
- The war Russian invaders were participating in with their human masters long before raiding Hakuro's lands
- Chutora, no idea if he's dead or not but his ghost never makes an appearance in afterlife
- Sakura both travels with Gin and co. but also stays behind in Ou aka she's separated by two different timelines
- Both Hyena and Sniper surviving the ordeal making all Ben's rescue thing irrelevant

InstagramToyhou.seTumblrTwitter

⚡Avatar by Pikafuey.⚡

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”