Who is the most cowardly character

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
rebina

Who is the most cowardly character

Post by rebina » Mon May 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Hey everyone, I am not trying to diss any of the characters :Koyukisweat: but in your opinion, who do you think it is the most cowardly ?
Mine is Viktor and Hougen.

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Who is the most cowardly character

Post by Dragon » Tue May 04, 2021 2:55 am

Realistically, it's between GB and Sasuke. They're not good at fighting, so they hesitate when it comes to jumping into fights. GB's whole character development is around that trait, while Sasuke still seems to struggle with it a bit.
Viktor is a good answer though! He definitely seems to take survival really seriously, even if it makes him look like a coward. Hougen I feel like is more of the 'unfair' type than cowardly. He's not genuinely scared, he just wants to win all the time, no matter what it takes.

Phantom Riki
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Phantom Riki » Tue May 04, 2021 3:05 am

Hyena is an obvious choice. He didn't do anything good besides trying to save Ben from Sniper.
Can we consider humans as well?.. because Cross's owner seemed like such a Jabroni.

Hmm I won't consider Hougen as a cowardly character. Hougen easily took on the ohu army in the final battle by himself. Easily defeated Toube.
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma

kahooton
Friend
Friend

Post by kahooton » Tue May 04, 2021 1:11 pm

honestly? Probably Sniper/murder S with all his dirty tactics and his confident attitude about it all
~ Image ~
Banner made by me, sprites by GSDJohn, Dragon, and I

Raki
Champion
Champion

Post by Raki » Tue May 04, 2021 1:36 pm

I'd say Hyena for same reasons Phantom said. He always escaped from fights and only saved Ben once.
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Arctic Ranger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Arctic Ranger » Tue May 04, 2021 4:39 pm

I'd propose that the truly "most cowardly" character would have to be one who has power to their name, and chooses to only abuse it, always play dirty. That's some ultimate entitlement and shamelesness.

I can't speak much for Murder S, but Sniper as he appears in GNG at least is definitely one for the top candidate in my opinion.
"Exceed the you from yesterday."
-Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

Words to truly live by.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”