Sirius's way of leading

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
rebina

Sirius's way of leading

Post by rebina »

Heyyy, I was just wondering about something. As what I have read, it seems like Sirius has a different way of justice compared to Orion and Weed but I do not know what it is, any ideas?? >O<
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Sirius's way of leading

Post by JazzyJazz »

Probably the same type of leadership as Weed but worse since he’ll let every evil creature live in Ohu and yell at anyone who thinks it’s a bad idea and say that they’re just being warmongers blinded by hate and then stare disapprovingly at the evil guys when they inevitably do evil shit but not do anything else but expect everyone to be ok with it.
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

He doesn't. Both him and Orion are quite controlling, Orion with others and Sirius with methods of doing things. I don't believe at all that he really trusts anyone, which is pretty reasonable considering his volatile past with the Kama brothers. Sirius never really had two sided conversations about what he thought as he was too busy chasing it. Poor guy was mad and doomed to fail.
Sirius is much more of the tragic mad poet type, who preaches more than actively gathering followers (if he spoke bear, would Zion even be necessary for his plan?).
Sirius' bullheaded view towards Chibi shows his way of thinking-Chibi, Zion, Monsoon, they are all but case studies, symbols for his political beliefs, means to an end. Chibi was pushed into Ou, to the point of almost getting assaulted by Sunny and Maru. Then Chibi was revealed to have Aka blood (no shock, commonly only the biggest and best male gets to stake their claim) he was not told, instead the plan for hibernation was more important. For hiding him until Sirius could figure out what to do and gain followers. I also think that envy against his brother and both dogs being so damn proud was a big factor.

Sirius and Orion are really the same dog split in half, flung very far in opposing directions.
Sirius is the embodiment of one who, so blindly devoted to his cause, loses everything he ever had to gain. He's a warning to readers to slow down and stop, stop in their tracks, stop putting their beliefs above others, and stop putting their beliefs above their own future.
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Sirius and Orion are two sides of an extreme, and I feel like Rigel is the median of the both of them
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Sirius is like Weed but more extreme about not killing enemies. But one reason I think why he does what he does is because he has never failed at it. Sirius was able to change Kamakiri bros and in time was able to make Monsoon trust him. Sirius saw that his methods worked. Sirius didn't face an enemy who wouldn't change their ways so he didn't know any limits for it. Or this is how I think it is. I don't agree him trying to make peace with Monsoon but I kind of understand why he tried to do it.
Last edited by Jinto on Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

Jinto wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:07 pm Sirius is like Weed but more extreme about not killing enemies. But one reason I think why he does what he does is because he has never failed at it. Sirius was able to change Kamakiri bros and in time was able to make Monsoon trust him. Sirius saw that his methods worked. Sirius didn't face an enemy who wouldn't change their ways so he didn't know any limits for it. Or this is how I think it is. I don't agree him trying to make peace with Monsoon but I understand why he tried to do it.
Strongly agree! At least Orion was disciplined by Gin and later Unsai (I don't count Kyoushiro as I don't think Orion had any respect for him to begin with lol) and learned from Yamabiko's different leadership style.

Sirius?
No one but himself to lean on (even Rigel had Kotetsu to calm him). Nothing to temper his intentions, and being daddy Weedo's favourite did not help his ego. Besides his brothers and his brother's friends, Sirius had no one to learn form aside from his own ideas about what his father would do.
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

I think the biggest difference between Weed and Sirius is charisma and understanding. Weed is very charismatic and can understand other dogs feelings well as he lost his mother and also witnessed death of Blue and John.

Sirius on the other hand is not very charismatic. Weed used strength and charisma to win soldiers to his side, but Sirius is more likely to give them another chance and is more submissive and stubborn. Sirius also haven't witnessed any of his family member or good friend die so I don't think he understands the feelings of others well. (Like he asked Jerome if Jerome could forgive Monsoon etc.)

Put it simply:

Weed - 1 new chance, no more (like how he gave Sniper a change, but then killed him)
Sirius - Sirius continues until the person changes their mind (Kamakiri brothers, Monsoon)
Orion - 1 mistake and you are dead (all villains who haven't run away, few were lynched too)

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”