Bomb TLW

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
User avatar
Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser
Posts: 2760
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Wolpard » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:08 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Raki wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Image

Why the hell does Kyoushiro have two tails?! :derpgin:
maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
LMAO! That’s what I’ve thought of! So that’s it, huh?! Rocket actually tore off Kyoushiro’s tail while carrying him away from those bears, and Kyoushiro instantly grew another one, which turned him into Jyoushiro! Damn it, Rocket! How do you not realize that?!
Kyoshiro can regrow his tail huh? Didnt realize he was part lizard....

User avatar
Raki
Champion
Champion
Posts: 4044
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Wolpard wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:08 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Raki wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am


maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
LMAO! That’s what I’ve thought of! So that’s it, huh?! Rocket actually tore off Kyoushiro’s tail while carrying him away from those bears, and Kyoushiro instantly grew another one, which turned him into Jyoushiro! Damn it, Rocket! How do you not realize that?!
Kyoshiro can regrow his tail huh? Didnt realize he was part lizard....
:tfw_rigel1:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Online
User avatar
Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion
Posts: 4135
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:17 am

Wolpard wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:08 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Raki wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am


maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
LMAO! That’s what I’ve thought of! So that’s it, huh?! Rocket actually tore off Kyoushiro’s tail while carrying him away from those bears, and Kyoushiro instantly grew another one, which turned him into Jyoushiro! Damn it, Rocket! How do you not realize that?!
Kyoshiro can regrow his tail huh? Didnt realize he was part lizard....
You know if Kyoushiro can instantly regrow his tail, why the hell didn’t Kotetsu regrow his tail when he had his torn off in GDW? Simplicity is invalid in this damn case. :tfw_bella1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
fantachan
Translator
Translator
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 pm
Location: Not near you

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by fantachan » Sat May 29, 2021 1:45 am

Image

Sirius! What big ears you have!
I dunno, the ear just doesn't look right to me.

User avatar
Tsukitora
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Location: Central U.S.

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Tsukitora » Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 am

fantachan wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:45 am
Image

Sirius! What big ears you have!
I dunno, the ear just doesn't look right to me.
Looks to me more like the way Yoshi does the shepherd characters’ ears :derpgin:
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

User avatar
Sandatora
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 1924
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Johto
Contact:

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Sandatora » Sat May 29, 2021 2:14 am

Tsukitora wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 am
fantachan wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:45 am
Image

Sirius! What big ears you have!
I dunno, the ear just doesn't look right to me.
Looks to me more like the way Yoshi does the shepherd characters’ ears :derpgin:
That's exactly what I was thinking! :derpgin:

Image
Avatar by KremlinJill!

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:33 am

Akame seems to be slowly transforming into Rocket here

Image
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

User avatar
Raki
Champion
Champion
Posts: 4044
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:11 am

Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:33 am
Akame seems to be slowly transforming into Rocket here

Image

:KRUMP:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:52 pm

Monsoon's paw manifests on top of Bob and then in the next panel it's just gone :tfw_aokabuto2:

Image
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:58 pm

Tesshin's paw

Image
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:33 am

Bon's mismatched ears

Image
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

User avatar
Sandatora
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 1924
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Johto
Contact:

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Sandatora » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:46 am

Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:58 pm
Tesshin's paw

Image
I'm laughing harder than I should --- looks like something I would draw XD

Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:33 am
Bon's mismatched ears

Image
Why does it remind me of Gennai's brows :derpgin:

Image
Avatar by KremlinJill!

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 am

Another thing I've noticed that bugs me is how during the first 8 volumes Yoshi doesn't bother giving Orion his orange pelt, but starting with volume 9 Orion suddenly has orange fur again :tfw_sirius2:
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

Online
User avatar
Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion
Posts: 4135
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 am

Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 am
Another thing I've noticed that bugs me is how during the first 8 volumes Yoshi doesn't bother giving Orion his orange pelt, but starting with volume 9 Orion suddenly has orange fur again :tfw_sirius2:
That has something to do with the scanning. Yoshi did draw Orion’s red pelt, but the quality from the scans isn’t clear.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:13 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 am
Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 am
Another thing I've noticed that bugs me is how during the first 8 volumes Yoshi doesn't bother giving Orion his orange pelt, but starting with volume 9 Orion suddenly has orange fur again :tfw_sirius2:
That has something to do with the scanning. Yoshi did draw Orion’s red pelt, but the quality from the scans isn’t clear.
Oh. I didn't know that, sorry
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

Online
User avatar
Spirit Tree
Champion
Champion
Posts: 4135
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:15 am

Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:13 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 am
Nerdykestrel74 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 am
Another thing I've noticed that bugs me is how during the first 8 volumes Yoshi doesn't bother giving Orion his orange pelt, but starting with volume 9 Orion suddenly has orange fur again :tfw_sirius2:
That has something to do with the scanning. Yoshi did draw Orion’s red pelt, but the quality from the scans isn’t clear.
Oh. I didn't know that, sorry
That’s alright. Even I got confused at first. Lol
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically & sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
Nerdykestrel74
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nerdykestrel74 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:51 pm

Sirius lower jaw is longer than his upper jaw :tfw_rigel2:

Image
Akakama my beloved <3 :akakama:

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”