Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dragon
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 623
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Nohr
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Gingastar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm
I wonder if Jerome's Pups lack of interaction with Orion and co. Is Yoshi's publishers, etc again? Perhaps he wanted them to be friends but his higher ups wanted him to make characters like Bon, Yamabiko, and Andy instead?
That makes sense. Those guys seem to get in the way of a lot of his ideas and run him dry out of ideas of his own...
Maybe they think people will be bored of another generation idea and thats why others don't have kids either, like Kyoshiro and Kagetora and etc. I mean.. that's fine, they can have more characters.... but would it be that difficult to bring at least one child of Jerome's or someone else's?
Eh, who knows.
Image

User avatar
Gingastar
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6714
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Gingastar » Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Another possibility is that he was told to give Jerome and Lydia puppies, and if he was told to do it (and didn't want to do it) it would make sense for him to shove them in the background. Much like how Yoshi wanted to forget about the wolf arc after he did it.

But Maru and Sunny have a slight bit of spotlight so I don't know.
Image
Banner by me!
Image
Art & Banner by me!

DeviantArt l Twitter l Tumblr

User avatar
Dragon
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 623
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Nohr
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Tue May 15, 2018 12:43 am

Gingastar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 pm
Another possibility is that he was told to give Jerome and Lydia puppies, and if he was told to do it (and didn't want to do it) it would make sense for him to shove them in the background. Much like how Yoshi wanted to forget about the wolf arc after he did it.

But Maru and Sunny have a slight bit of spotlight so I don't know.
Wow, yeah. This one definitely sounds the most believable. Maru's and Sunny's small spotlight might just be forced plug in moments that could have been anyone really. They didn't exactly develop from it, so .. yeah. That makes sense.
Image

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 13345
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora » Tue May 15, 2018 4:05 am

Gingastar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm
I wonder if Jerome's Pups lack of interaction with Orion and co. Is Yoshi's publishers, etc again? Perhaps he wanted them to be friends but his higher ups wanted him to make characters like Bon, Yamabiko, and Andy instead?
That is what I've been thinking actually. That Yoshi shall consentrate on the 2 brothers. Hope someone soon remember the females, at least just for a brief moment so we can see them for a page or two... That's what I wish more XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Avatar made by ArcticLune
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
Tikikata
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: 場所
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tikikata » Tue May 15, 2018 4:59 am

Yeah, it's very likely it's the darn editors/publishers again. I wish the kids of Ohu "veterans" got some more attention; they have so much potential, they just don't get any chance to show off, lol.


That One Lloyd Fangirl™
:belmond: :gama: :gdwkurotora: :lloyd: :george: :ken: :unsai: :masamune: :hyakkiga: :suiga:

My Ginga Characters
Momo | Hakkou | Gracia | Mamushi


User avatar
Gingastar
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6714
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Gingastar » Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 am

I think I'm more disappointed that Hiro's children don't get more attention, rather than Jerome's children.

My reasoning for that though is because I like both Hiro and Reika as characters a lot, and at least their children are a mix of a unique breed within the series (Thanks, Hiro xD) instead of just the standard-looking Akita, Kishu, Kai, or German Shepard dogs XD
Image
Banner by me!
Image
Art & Banner by me!

DeviantArt l Twitter l Tumblr

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 13345
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora » Tue May 15, 2018 8:25 am

Gingastar wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 am
I think I'm more disappointed that Hiro's children don't get more attention, rather than Jerome's children.

My reasoning for that though is because I like both Hiro and Reika as characters a lot, and at least their children are a mix of a unique breed within the series (Thanks, Hiro xD) instead of just the standard-looking Akita, Kishu, Kai, or German Shepard dogs XD
I tihnk I say more thanks to Reika, as she is an Akita mix to begin with. XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Avatar made by ArcticLune
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
FDQ
Legend
Legend
Posts: 1956
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by FDQ » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am

To be honest, I would love to see some other breeds than the standard breeds we always see. Hyena was a unique breed. Bemu was a unique breed. Howcome we've never seen anyone else with the same breed as them? Even a new Setter would be nice now when both Smith and GB are gone. And I honestly miss another doberman in the group. One who isn't a villain.

Just some more variety. I doubt wild dogs in Japan are exclusively Akitas, Kishus and Shepherds O_o Would be pretty weird. And isn't there an actual mongrel in the spotlight. Someone who isn't a breed at all, but just a mix of everything and looks like it too.
Image

User avatar
Ammi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Ammi » Tue May 15, 2018 11:11 am

I can't disagree with all this stuff about character who didn't get enough of screntime to prove or develop it's personality. All is about Sirius and Orion, even Rigel's thrown out trying to affect the situation but keeps to be ignored. Oh and how about some news from Bella and Koyuki? It's takes too long for them to come to Ouu by picking a "safe route". In what place on Earth they both are? :THOT:

User avatar
Tikikata
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: 場所
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tikikata » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

FDQ wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am
To be honest, I would love to see some other breeds than the standard breeds we always see. Hyena was a unique breed. Bemu was a unique breed. Howcome we've never seen anyone else with the same breed as them? Even a new Setter would be nice now when both Smith and GB are gone. And I honestly miss another doberman in the group. One who isn't a villain.

Just some more variety. I doubt wild dogs in Japan are exclusively Akitas, Kishus and Shepherds O_o Would be pretty weird. And isn't there an actual mongrel in the spotlight. Someone who isn't a breed at all, but just a mix of everything and looks like it too.
I agree! I definitely think we need more variety of breeds. Bemu is a great example; he's one of my favorite characters from GNG. I was so sad they killed him off out of the blue. More mastiffs, maybe? That would be neat.

And I hope I'm not the only one who wants a canon name for Eyebrows?? I've yet to find any evidence that he even has a name.


That One Lloyd Fangirl™
:belmond: :gama: :gdwkurotora: :lloyd: :george: :ken: :unsai: :masamune: :hyakkiga: :suiga:

My Ginga Characters
Momo | Hakkou | Gracia | Mamushi


User avatar
FDQ
Legend
Legend
Posts: 1956
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by FDQ » Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Tikikata wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm
FDQ wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am
To be honest, I would love to see some other breeds than the standard breeds we always see. Hyena was a unique breed. Bemu was a unique breed. Howcome we've never seen anyone else with the same breed as them? Even a new Setter would be nice now when both Smith and GB are gone. And I honestly miss another doberman in the group. One who isn't a villain.

Just some more variety. I doubt wild dogs in Japan are exclusively Akitas, Kishus and Shepherds O_o Would be pretty weird. And isn't there an actual mongrel in the spotlight. Someone who isn't a breed at all, but just a mix of everything and looks like it too.
I agree! I definitely think we need more variety of breeds. Bemu is a great example; he's one of my favorite characters from GNG. I was so sad they killed him off out of the blue. More mastiffs, maybe? That would be neat.

And I hope I'm not the only one who wants a canon name for Eyebrows?? I've yet to find any evidence that he even has a name.
Mastiffs would be cool! There were a lot of them at some point, Moss, Jaguar and the different Tosas, but now there's pretty much none left.
Image

User avatar
Tikikata
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: 場所
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tikikata » Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 pm

FDQ wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Tikikata wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm
FDQ wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am
To be honest, I would love to see some other breeds than the standard breeds we always see. Hyena was a unique breed. Bemu was a unique breed. Howcome we've never seen anyone else with the same breed as them? Even a new Setter would be nice now when both Smith and GB are gone. And I honestly miss another doberman in the group. One who isn't a villain.

Just some more variety. I doubt wild dogs in Japan are exclusively Akitas, Kishus and Shepherds O_o Would be pretty weird. And isn't there an actual mongrel in the spotlight. Someone who isn't a breed at all, but just a mix of everything and looks like it too.
I agree! I definitely think we need more variety of breeds. Bemu is a great example; he's one of my favorite characters from GNG. I was so sad they killed him off out of the blue. More mastiffs, maybe? That would be neat.

And I hope I'm not the only one who wants a canon name for Eyebrows?? I've yet to find any evidence that he even has a name.
Mastiffs would be cool! There were a lot of them at some point, Moss, Jaguar and the different Tosas, but now there's pretty much none left.
Yeah, I really miss Moss! He was like a big fatherly figure for a lot of the cast, haha. I would not complain if they made a new character similar to him.


That One Lloyd Fangirl™
:belmond: :gama: :gdwkurotora: :lloyd: :george: :ken: :unsai: :masamune: :hyakkiga: :suiga:

My Ginga Characters
Momo | Hakkou | Gracia | Mamushi


User avatar
Kaiken
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Wed May 16, 2018 6:29 am

Gingastar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 pm
Another possibility is that he was told to give Jerome and Lydia puppies, and if he was told to do it (and didn't want to do it) it would make sense for him to shove them in the background. Much like how Yoshi wanted to forget about the wolf arc after he did it.

But Maru and Sunny have a slight bit of spotlight so I don't know.
Now that makes sense.

Also, when I first saw pictures from GDWO, I assumed that Yamabiko is Kagetora's son. Things would have been much better that way. I'm still sad it didn't work out. :yamabiko:
:FLY:
Image Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Doragon
Potential
Potential
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Doragon » Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 pm

https://twitter.com/lobo_whitefang/stat ... 780648448/
Seems to be pages from chapters we haven't seen yet.

User avatar
Kaiken
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Ohu heir mastering battounga by testing it on angry boar. Sigh...
:FLY:
Image Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Gingastar
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6714
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Gingastar » Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Kaiken wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm
Ohu heir mastering battounga by testing it on angry boar. Sigh...
He's not using the battouga, though(?) He's practicing with the bamboo stick again.
Image
Banner by me!
Image
Art & Banner by me!

DeviantArt l Twitter l Tumblr

User avatar
Kaiken
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Gingastar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm
Kaiken wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm
Ohu heir mastering battounga by testing it on angry boar. Sigh...
He's not using the battouga, though(?) He's practicing with the bamboo stick again.
Isn't that the way of battonga? Like, instead of fangs he just uses a sickle? Rotating sickle!

Now we just need Sirius from the opposite side welding hammer, trying to stop Orion, by jamming his weapon into Orion's.
:FLY:
Image Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :smith: :jerome: :gdwjohn: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 13345
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora » Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Kaiken wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 pm
Gingastar wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm
Kaiken wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm
Ohu heir mastering battounga by testing it on angry boar. Sigh...
He's not using the battouga, though(?) He's practicing with the bamboo stick again.
Isn't that the way of battonga? Like, instead of fangs he just uses a sickle? Rotating sickle!

Now we just need Sirius from the opposite side welding hammer, trying to stop Orion, by jamming his weapon into Orion's.
Nope. This is a training ninja technique Orion is suppose to learn. XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Avatar made by ArcticLune
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
Dragon
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 623
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Nohr
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Dragon » Wed May 16, 2018 10:43 pm

It's too bad the Ninja skills couldnt stay exclusive to Rigel. Will he ever use his cool neck twist thing again now that he's bigger? It'd be so helpful.

edit: After looking as close as I can ... page 4 on the top row looks like a future scene of Sirius vs Orion. Looks like...Weed? Got in the way and scolded them pretty hard, cuz Orion looks so shocked from whatever he was told o-o Boooo no victory for one of the brothers >0>
Image

User avatar
Tikikata
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: 場所
Contact:

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tikikata » Wed May 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Doragon wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 pm
https://twitter.com/lobo_whitefang/stat ... 780648448/
Seems to be pages from chapters we haven't seen yet.
Oh, wow, I found this the other night and didn't even realize. Interesting!


That One Lloyd Fangirl™
:belmond: :gama: :gdwkurotora: :lloyd: :george: :ken: :unsai: :masamune: :hyakkiga: :suiga:

My Ginga Characters
Momo | Hakkou | Gracia | Mamushi


Post Reply

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”