Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Gingastar »

I am very interested in seeing what Yoshi's new series will be! I would love for more Ginga, but even if it's not Ginga based I would be very intrigued to see what he has in store! If it isn't Ginga-Based I wonder if the characters would at least be animals again, or if he would like to take a try at making a more human-focused story.
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

I hope it's something dog fighting related like White Lotos or Yamato!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Iteza00
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Iteza00 »

Boy have I missed a lot in the series. O.O; Me personally hearing that Sirius has died automatically waves flags for me that the author is just done with this series. Aside from genetics the silver line is pretty much dead unless Gin, weed, or siblings start getting busy making puppies. I hope that he isn't, but the ending is fitting that in a constant perpetual generational cycle the war and peace will never end between dog and bears.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Iteza00 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:40 am Boy have I missed a lot in the series. O.O; Me personally hearing that Sirius has died automatically waves flags for me that the author is just done with this series. Aside from genetics the silver line is pretty much dead unless Gin, weed, or siblings start getting busy making puppies. I hope that he isn't, but the ending is fitting that in a constant perpetual generational cycle the war and peace will never end between dog and bears.
I kinda hope the next series is the aftermath of Sirius' death. Maybe how Orion has to come to terms with how his thirst for revenge ultimately lead to his brother's demise. Maybe he can go rogue while searching for his redemption in his soul, we also get to see Rigel become the leader instead. And of course we also follow Bella in her life.

Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

RIGEL FOR LEADER 📣

I dunno where Ginga will go next but I cant say Im hopeful, just after all the plotholes, out-of-character behaviours, poor development etc...
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

I honestly wouldn't mind if Takahashi didn't make more comics. He's been making comics for about 40 years, there is more than enough to read for everyone. Let the old man rest if he feels like it.

If he keeps the promise and comes back with a new series, I just hope it isn't anything too long. I'd be happy with something short and good.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

YamaDora wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:52 pm I honestly wouldn't mind if Takahashi didn't make more comics. He's been making comics for about 40 years, there is more than enough to read for everyone. Let the old man rest if he feels like it.

If he keeps the promise and comes back with a new series, I just hope it isn't anything too long. I'd be happy with something short and good.
I feel same! Maybe he'll do short series like Akame. About different characters or new characters! It's enough I think. C:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Raki wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 pm
YamaDora wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:52 pm I honestly wouldn't mind if Takahashi didn't make more comics. He's been making comics for about 40 years, there is more than enough to read for everyone. Let the old man rest if he feels like it.

I feel same! Maybe he'll do short series like Akame. About different characters or new characters! It's enough I think. C:
I also feel the same way. Ginga is already pretty long as is, after all.
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/aan02070/56539520.html

Rigel doesn't get to join everyone else with dead Sirius on the back, plus ad showing the cover of the First Wars manga.
Done.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Mako wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:12 am https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/aan02070/56539520.html

Rigel doesn't get to join everyone else with dead Sirius on the back, plus ad showing the cover of the First Wars manga.
I realize it's purely a marketing thing, but I can't help but find the placement of the TFW ad a bit funny.

"Here's everyone mourning the death of one of the protagonists, press F to pay respects ans also LOOK AT THIS LIGHTHEARTED PUPPY SPINOFF WHERE EVERYTHING IS SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS"

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Mako wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:12 am https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/aan02070/56539520.html

That's so sad :(( Koyuki could be there at least but no </3

I'm so excited for The First Wars, they are so cute!!! ;3;

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

Today, I purchased GTLW Vol.22 that were released and read all.
In the afterword, the next work was mentioned. Could I spoil the story?
Please ask if there is to be a something care.
Seiren
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

SeiRen1012 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 am Today, I purchased GTLW Vol.22 that were released and read all.
You could post it under spoiler tags.
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'm really curious!!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Post by RiKyy »

When I see a series or film, I spoiler it for myself, but at Ginga I hate spoilers about the new mangas... so I don't read this topic to much, because as soon as I get my manga, I will read it... But that time I was sooo curious what is in the back cover.... and.... HE DIES REALLY???? I can't delete my order? I don't want to see it xDDDD
By the way, the reason because I'm here, vol 22's back cover :D :D :D (with the First wars cover ^^)

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

SeiRen1012 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 am Today, I purchased GTLW Vol.22 that were released and read all.
Does it says what the new project will be about? I'm super excited about it!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

RiKy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 am When I see a series or film, I spoiler it for myself, but at Ginga I hate spoilers about the new mangas... so I don't read this topic to much, because as soon as I get my manga, I will read it... But that time I was sooo curious what is in the back cover.... and.... HE DIES REALLY???? I can't delete my order? I don't want to see it xDDDD
By the way, the reason because I'm here, vol 22's back cover :D :D :D (with the First wars cover ^^)

Kyoshiro looks really a female there with his big lashes O-O

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

I will write what I found out in the afterword.
The person in charge of Yoshihiro Takahashi said, "I can not finish such a popular work," and decided to continue the Ginga series.
The next work was confirmed to be the Ginga series, but the detailed contents and the start date are unknown.
In the next notice, there is a scene used in GTLW, and it is packed with this.
There are mainly Orion, Rigel, and Sirius, but I think that there is no possibility that Sirius will appear in the next work from the contents of Volume 22, except reminiscence and flashback.

Please feel free to ask anything!
Seiren
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

SeiRen1012 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am I will write what I found out in the afterword.
The person in charge of Yoshihiro Takahashi said, "I can not finish such a popular work," and decided to continue the Ginga series.
The next work was confirmed to be the Ginga series, but the detailed contents and the start date are unknown.
There are mainly Orion, Rigel, and Sirius, but I think that there is no possibility that Sirius will appear in the next work from the contents of Volume 22, except reminiscence and flashback.

wow that's so interesting!! But what about Bella? Maybe he'll fill all gaps in TLW, we'll see. I'm glad he'll keep with ginga. But I hope he'll get rest he needs.

Thank you for writing down this!!!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

SeiRen1012 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am I will write what I found out in the afterword.

Ooh, so it is going to be another Ginga work? Now I'm really curious about what it's going to be :THOT:

Thank you for the information!

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”