PurePlastic items

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Fino

Re: PurePlastic items

Post by Fino » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Uru wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:54 pm
PurePlastic is Finnish company making Ginga merchandise. So far we have made 8 plushies (1 sold out) and 12 posters.

I started this topic as there is two good news:

1. We are getting new merchandise pretty soon. Hopefully during this year.

2. We have rights to ship all items internationally. So if you are interested in plushies or other items, please visit Urumi or Puolenkuun pelit.
I want to get the Weed plush so bad! I wish Ginga merch was more common in the US :tfw_orion1: :sasukehearts:
Do you think there will ever be a release of GNG plushes from PurePlastic? Such as a Gin or Riki plush? :bon3:

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:25 pm

TheBlankState wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:13 pm
I want to get the Weed plush so bad! I wish Ginga merch was more common in the US :tfw_orion1: :sasukehearts:
Do you think there will ever be a release of GNG plushes from PurePlastic? Such as a Gin or Riki plush? :bon3:
It was hinted a while back that Riki and Akame could be part of the next plush set.

Fino

Post by Fino » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:32 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:25 pm
TheBlankState wrote:
It was hinted a while back that Riki and Akame could be part of the next plush set.
That would be amazing! I wonder if they will eventually make Gin, too. I would buy in a heartbeat.

LIBRAKIND
Potential
Potential

Post by LIBRAKIND » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:25 pm
TheBlankState wrote:
OH I SO WANT A RIKI PLUSH
:EMPTY:

Spirit Tree
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Spirit Tree » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm
New keychain set announced, featuring Weed, Jerome, Tesshin, GB, Hougen, and "a secret character". Preorders are set to open at Urumi next Monday.

Also "[they] have now delivered all prototypes to Japan, including the plushies", so I hope we'll get some news about that in the near future, too.
Only saw GB, Tesshin, and Hougen on Twitter, but didn’t see Weed and Jerome until now. And damn, they all look so cute. :tfw_bella2:
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically/sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Wolpard » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Man I want that Tesshin but I don't wanna do blind bag because I only want him :FLY:

Raki
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Raki » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

I really want to see plushies!!! 😍
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Nara

Post by Nara » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:02 am

I don't understand why the key chains are sold in blind bags, I would like to buy some of them but I'm not willing to gamble my money and get some character I didn't want. I'm excited for a possible future Riki plush, though. The Tesshin plush I bought is a pretty nice quality.

Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Wolpard » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Nara wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:02 am
I don't understand why the key chains are sold in blind bags, I would like to buy some of them but I'm not willing to gamble my money and get some character I didn't want. I'm excited for a possible future Riki plush, though. The Tesshin plush I bought is a pretty nice quality.
I know some people like the thrill of getting a surprise but personally that's only the case if I want every option as equally as each other. I agree that I wish there was option to pick because I only want Tesshin, though I feel that more popular characters would sell a lot faster than less popular ones which is why Urumi decides to do blind bags.

Leomonade
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Leomonade » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:56 pm

I like Gatcha games but... As much as I love that Hougen keychain it's not worth +50e for me.
Image Image

LIBRAKIND
Potential
Potential

Post by LIBRAKIND » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:33 pm

The keychains being basically chance kinda puts me off even though I technically wouldnt mind either of them (except Weed lmao) but I dunno I may see get
:EMPTY:

Tenrou24
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Tenrou24 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Do they have an official artist who makes the keychains? Because they look a lot like IsisMasshiro's deviant work.

(I don't mean that they stole them haha, I mean is IsisMasshiro now working for this site? lol)
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

Nara

Post by Nara » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:04 pm

These ARE drawn by SHL (formerly known as IsisMasshiro)

Reno
Friend
Friend

Post by Reno » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm
New keychain set announced, featuring Weed, Jerome, Tesshin, GB, Hougen, and "a secret character". Preorders are set to open at Urumi next Monday.

Also "[they] have now delivered all prototypes to Japan, including the plushies", so I hope we'll get some news about that in the near future, too.
I really want that Hougen but I don't want to spend almost 50 dollars on shipping :tfw_orion1: still cute though

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”