PurePlastic Plushies - 4 Limited Edition, 2 Regular

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
LIBRAKIND
Friend
Friend

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - 4 Limited Edition, 2 Regular

Post by LIBRAKIND » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Regnant wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:22 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 am
Shiruba wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 pm
I didn't get these on my first order, but added them when I made my second one. Will I still get them?
I'm curious about this too. I attached the keychain to my first preorder purchase, but I realise I didn't do it for the second one :yama1:
I would send an email but I still haven't gotten a reply for the other one I sent so I dunno yet...
It depends on what characters you ordered and when you made the second order with them.

The only characters marked as "sold out" for the keychains are Riki and puppy Gin. I don't know when these sold out, I only noticed the note on that yesterday. All others still have the keychains available to send out.

Also remember though... these were originally meant to be a Christmas freebie only. They were never guaranteed to be with every preorder, just an extra nice thing that Urumi was doing.
I'm probably not gonna get Riki since I got him Christmas eve, but I dunno how long that note has been there

I know I'm at least getting Kurojaki and/orJohn which I don't really mind :tfw_bella2:
I got Riki, Adult Gin and Akame in the second order
:mukonga: Banner made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Avatar made by Kasi :mukonga:

Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:39 pm

Keychain clarifications

They are starting to go through orders. My day 1 (Dec 7) preorder status changed to "pending" and has a note on the order saying that I will get the keychains. They have not made it through all orders yet as my next order from Dec 18th is still in status "order placed".

As for the remaining keychains as I check right now, only Gin (adult), John, Akame, and Kurojaki keychains are left. There is also a note on the page with: "Free pre orders items are almost sold out so rest of key chains are given at random." So future preorders may or may not have a keychain, and they may not match the character ordered.

Please don't be disappointed if you didn't get a keychain! They were made as an extra incentive to preorder before Christmas as a gift! I'm sure plenty of people may resell or trade their keychains!

LIBRAKIND
Friend
Friend

Post by LIBRAKIND » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:33 pm

Regnant wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:39 pm
Keychain clarifications

They are starting to go through orders. My day 1 (Dec 7) preorder status changed to "pending" and has a note on the order saying that I will get the keychains. They have not made it through all orders yet as my next order from Dec 18th is still in status "order placed".

As for the remaining keychains as I check right now, only Gin (adult), John, Akame, and Kurojaki keychains are left. There is also a note on the page with: "Free pre orders items are almost sold out so rest of key chains are given at random." So future preorders may or may not have a keychain, and they may not match the character ordered.

Please don't be disappointed if you didn't get a keychain! They were made as an extra incentive to preorder before Christmas as a gift! I'm sure plenty of people may resell or trade their keychains!
Thanks for this! Makes a lot more sense!

Honestly I'd be happy if I just got the Kurojaki keychain since merch for him is nonexistent lmao
:mukonga: Banner made by me :mukonga:
:mukonga: Avatar made by Kasi :mukonga:

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 am

https://twitter.com/SilverFangNet/statu ... 04674?s=19
People are starting to get their keychains! Here is the full set!

Raki
Defender
Defender

Post by Raki » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:58 am

Arano wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 am
https://twitter.com/SilverFangNet/statu ... 04674?s=19
People are starting to get their keychains! Here is the full set!
They are so pretty!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”