PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - 4 Limited Edition, 2 Regular

Post by Arano »

Shiruba wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:35 pm Since I've already made an order with Urumi, if I wanted to add another plush, would I still be able to save on shipping if i specify that i want to add it to my current order?
I'm quoting Regnant and she got this advice previously - You select Finland as the country at checkout (regardless of your actual country), and choose the "pick-up" option (as this is no charge). Then in the comments you quote your original order number that you want to combine it with.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Omggg please Akakaboto!! 😍
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Arano wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:28 pm
Shiruba wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:35 pm Since I've already made an order with Urumi, if I wanted to add another plush, would I still be able to save on shipping if i specify that i want to add it to my current order?
I'm quoting Regnant and she got this advice previously - You select Finland as the country at checkout (regardless of your actual country), and choose the "pick-up" option (as this is no charge). Then in the comments you quote your original order number that you want to combine it with.
Man I wish I knew this before

I bought John and Kurojaki when first announced but then caved and bought Riki Gin and Akame last night :yama1:

That's like 80 dollars in shipping alone I'm cry
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:50 pm

I bought John and Kurojaki when first announced but then caved and bought Riki Gin and Akame last night :yama1:

I would email them and ask them to combine your order so you can get a refund on one of the shipping costs!
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Wolpard wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:01 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:50 pm

I would email them and ask them to combine your order so you can get a refund on one of the shipping costs!
Aaah I'll give it a shot, thanks!
^click me!^
My Socials
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

That shipping price almost deterred me from buying but now I'm eagerly awaiting my puppy Gin, Riki, and Weed :sweed:
I almost got Kurojaki too and now I'm slightly regretting not doing it but dropping the money on the others was a big enough commitment 😂.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Does anyone know how long it usually take for the support to get back to you over an issue with your order?
They emailed me that I had a mistake in my order, so I tried answering back with a few fixes and asking if it was possible, but haven't gotten a response since the 19th. I can't find any updates on my order's status either. Kinda confused and bummed at the moment :tfw_sirius5:

ImageImage
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Dragon wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:40 pm Does anyone know how long it usually take for the support to get back to you over an issue with your order?
They emailed me that I had a mistake in my order, so I tried answering back with a few fixes and asking if it was possible, but haven't gotten a response since the 19th. I can't find any updates on my order's status either. Kinda confused and bummed at the moment :tfw_sirius5:
I'm curious too
I asked about shipping and I see that the money has already been taken out of my account

I havent gotten a chance to sit down and calculate if it's the preorders since I had also gotten something else. But I wouldn't be surprised if the holidays slowed things down.
^click me!^
My Socials
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 pm
Dragon wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:40 pm Does anyone know how long it usually take for the support to get back to you over an issue with your order?
I'm curious too
I asked about shipping and I see that the money has already been taken out of my account

I havent gotten a chance to sit down and calculate if it's the preorders since I had also gotten something else. But I wouldn't be surprised if the holidays slowed things down.
I've been wondering too. This is my first time ordering from them. I didn't catch when the international orders are set to ship, I assume everything is delayed because of the holidays. It doesnt hurt to send an email in another week or two if you're worried about your order. I try to wait it out but I get so anxious especially when the money already came out.
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Since it's still holiday season I'd wait another week before trying again. They aren't the most prompt with emails, but they will get back to you.

Also remember that if you have a preorder in your order, your order will *not* ship until the preorder item is in. The new plush are expected around April.
Image Image
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Regnant wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 am Since it's still holiday season I'd wait another week before trying again. They aren't the most prompt with emails, but they will get back to you.

Also remember that if you have a preorder in your order, your order will *not* ship until the preorder item is in. The new plush are expected around April.
I figure the holidays slowed things down :tfw_rigel1:

Though I prob should've specify that I meant more so the shipping costs since I wanted to combine the two preorder purchases I did.
^click me!^
My Socials
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Regnant wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 am Since it's still holiday season I'd wait another week before trying again. They aren't the most prompt with emails, but they will get back to you.

Thanks for the info! I feel really bad sending 2-3 worried emails now :tfw_bella1: I was worried about one of my fixes (changing Tesshin to a Jerome) would be impossible by the time they get back to me if it was any later, but at this point, I am worried most about my money being taken out without any responses too.
But I'll wait some more. If Jerome is sold out, I might just change over to John or Riki instead now.

ImageImage
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Looks like we got a sneak peak of the preorder plush keychains! :tfw_bella2:

https://twitter.com/SilverFangNet/statu ... 27588?s=19
^click me!^
My Socials
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:32 pm Looks like we got a sneak peak of the preorder plush keychains! :tfw_bella2:

The backing card design... :tfw_orion1: it's so lovely and a real shame they didn't come in time for Finnish pre-orders! What a sweet thing to get done. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine now... 2nd Christmas ;u;
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:32 pm Looks like we got a sneak peak of the preorder plush keychains! :tfw_bella2:

Ooh, nice!

In case you're wondering, the text on the backing card reads:
Merry Christmas!

You've gotten a plushie of ____ from GNG as a present!

However, the plushie isn't ready yet, and it and its pals are being made right now. The plushie will arrive in Finland around April or May and it will be mailed to you to the address that was given to us by the present-giver.

-The folks at Urumi and PurePlastic

LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

The card design is very pretty :tfw_orion1:

And that message is cute!
I'm looking forward to them!!!
^click me!^
My Socials
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

They're cute!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I didn't get these on my first order, but added them when I made my second one. Will I still get them?
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Shiruba wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 pm I didn't get these on my first order, but added them when I made my second one. Will I still get them?
I'm curious about this too. I attached the keychain to my first preorder purchase, but I realise I didn't do it for the second one :yama1:
I would send an email but I still haven't gotten a reply for the other one I sent so I dunno yet...
^click me!^
My Socials
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 am
Shiruba wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 pm I didn't get these on my first order, but added them when I made my second one. Will I still get them?
I'm curious about this too. I attached the keychain to my first preorder purchase, but I realise I didn't do it for the second one :yama1:
I would send an email but I still haven't gotten a reply for the other one I sent so I dunno yet...
It depends on what characters you ordered and when you made the second order with them.

The only characters marked as "sold out" for the keychains are Riki and puppy Gin. I don't know when these sold out, I only noticed the note on that yesterday. All others still have the keychains available to send out.

Also remember though... these were originally meant to be a Christmas freebie only. They were never guaranteed to be with every preorder, just an extra nice thing that Urumi was doing.
Image Image

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”