PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Fino »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:55 am I've gotten an update today - Akame and Kurojaki have arrived at Kennedy airport, New York at 6:30 PM EST :EXCITE: I don't know if any others from PurePlastic were on the same flights, if they were shipped at the same time and so stayed together as a group, but if this is so, I think others who are following the tracking should get a notification as well. I'm excited to see them arrive, even if they'll have to make a stop at my parents' place before heading to my college dorm.
Mine shipped on August 4th and it's departed the Rodgau Hub on the 17th. No update for me yet but I'm hoping it's almost here! I'm getting so nervous.
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Fino wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:15 pm
Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:55 am I've gotten an update today - Akame and Kurojaki have arrived at Kennedy airport, New York at 6:30 PM EST :EXCITE: I don't know if any others from PurePlastic were on the same flights, if they were shipped at the same time and so stayed together as a group, but if this is so, I think others who are following the tracking should get a notification as well. I'm excited to see them arrive, even if they'll have to make a stop at my parents' place before heading to my college dorm.
Mine shipped on August 4th and it's departed the Rodgau Hub on the 17th. No update for me yet but I'm hoping it's almost here! I'm getting so nervous.
It might have been put on a separate flight; due to the decreased amount of postal workers in the US, it might just be late to be checked into the system. The shortage of hands is what causes shipment delays too, and is likely also the reason I have Weed World 1 marooned in Alaska for an unknown time. For now though, I’d keep patient and wait until the end of the week, and see if anything has changed. Good luck!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend

Post by FlickaBee »

I wanted to update everyone here that it looks like people in the US are getting their plush. I got my box yesterday and some other users have gotten theirs today. They all came well packed and besides missing two items (on accident i'm sure, i made a huge order) everything was perfect!
The plush are very nice quality, good stitching, and the toe beans are adorable! I can't even decide on a favorite because they all look so good.
Here's a group photo (the print in the back and the one of bottom left are not from urumi, everything else is though):

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

FlickaBee wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:54 am I wanted to update everyone here that it looks like people in the US are getting their plush. I got my box yesterday and some other users have gotten theirs today. They all came well packed and besides missing two items (on accident i'm sure, i made a huge order) everything was perfect!
The plush are very nice quality, good stitching, and the toe beans are adorable! I can't even decide on a favorite because they all look so good.
Here's a group photo (the print in the back and the one of bottom left are not from urumi, everything else is though):

That is a HUGE order! I'm impressed that lot made it in one piece, especially that frame? So nice!
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

I think my package came today
I saw on my front door camera

But ofc I'm on the other side of the country right now :EMPTY:
So I think they took it back to try again
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

FlickaBee wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:54 am I wanted to update everyone here that it looks like people in the US are getting their plush. I got my box yesterday and some other users have gotten theirs today. They all came well packed and besides missing two items (on accident i'm sure, i made a huge order) everything was perfect!

Holy cow!! That's an amazing order! I love the group photo of the plushies! :D

Have to echo Arano and say I'm also shocked it all made it in one piece, it never would here in Canada xD I really love the framed picture and the mug!
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Avatar by Kasi | Banner by Sandatora
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

I have a suspicion that mine may be lost :Koyukisweat: I'm hoping it's just very slowed down/ or just wasn't scanned somewhere. Not really sure what to do if that's the case. The last update says it left Asendia Hub Rodgau on the 17th at almost 6PM and it's been crickets since. I'm going to perish if it's lost.
DetectiveScheper

Post by DetectiveScheper »

Fino wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:35 pm I have a suspicion that mine may be lost :Koyukisweat: I'm hoping it's just very slowed down/ or just wasn't scanned somewhere. Not really sure what to do if that's the case. The last update says it left Asendia Hub Rodgau on the 17th at almost 6PM and it's been crickets since. I'm going to perish if it's lost.
I fear it's the same for mine too, but I think mine is just stuck. Mine has not left Asendia in Sweden since the 19th, and its been quiet since then. Either is stuck there from delays or its lost in the facility...I have no idea what's happening but I hope it will get to the states soon.
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Mine left Finland on the 12th and only arrived in the US port on the 21st. Don't worry sometimes you just get on a slow ship!
Image Image
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Mine’s status hasn’t changed since; I believe processing into and out of the facilities is taking a while because of how many other overseas shipments are going through the same place, some maybe of higher priority like company or government owned orders. I think COVID still has precautions in effect that cause delays in shipments, which is what a lot of sellers have as a disclaimer on their websites now. Maybe express shipping changes it slightly; I didn’t ask for express because of the cost.

I also agree with what Regnant says - sometimes it takes its time, and eventually slow and steady will pull through.

Edit to avoid double-posting : I got an email today confirming that the boys have left Kennedy and are on their way to, or are on board, a transportation unit! :bon2: Can’t wait for them to show up at the house! Then they’ll hop aboard the mail again and head to me! (With a couple things I forgot at home)
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend

Post by FlickaBee »

Arano wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:33 pm
That is a HUGE order! I'm impressed that lot made it in one piece, especially that frame? So nice!
Gingastar wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:06 pm Holy cow!! That's an amazing order! I love the group photo of the plushies! :D

Have to echo Arano and say I'm also shocked it all made it in one piece, it never would here in Canada xD I really love the framed picture and the mug!
The autographed framed print was from Japan and was bought from an online store for an art exhibit in Yurakucho Marui in April that featured Yoshihiro Takahashi's art. It was triple boxed and bubble taped thank god because I can't see it surviving otherwise if it wasn't packaged super well. I included it in the picture since I got that box and the one from Urumi at the same time. I should've gotten just the plush but forgot and already packed them up. Once I get my dining room cleaned, get these new cabinets in, and unpack everything to display I'll take an updated picture of them. ~
My mail lady drives a jeep and these two boxes took up her whole back seat..She didn't seem happy. :Koyukisweat:

Oh and I made an unpacking youtube video for anyone interested in seeing the plush on video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8tePUf ... tqx4AaABAg
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

They're finally here after missing them on vacation and sitting in the post office for almost a week :tfw_orion1:
^click me!^
My Socials
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Forgot to post here but I got my package a few days ago! It arrived in my city and then left to a different state for a bit but it eventually arrived.

And here is everyone together <3

Dee
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Dee »

It's so lovely to see everyone posting about the plushies arriving! ♥
I truly enjoy seeing them uvu ♥ I received mine some time ago too!

I've been updating actively the situation in Silver Fang Network discord (I'm part of the PP crew and handle most of the social media updates atm) but just summary of the most important things and updates for now:

- Almost all of the pre-orders have been shipped. There's still few orders without confirmation that their contact information is okay. Urumi is waiting for this confirmation before shipping. Check your trash and spam folders if you are still waiting for your pre-order to be shipped.
- Some of the LE-plushies are tentatively sold out. They will be checking the amount of remaining plushies most likely during September and update when they have more information if there's plushies that will continue to general sale.
- Unfortunately international tracking codes didn't go to customers automatically as expected. If you are still missing yours but your order has marked down as shipped, contact customer service.
- If you are missing items or there's anything wrong with your arrived order, contact customer service.

Please do not send messages about order details, shipping information etc. in social media, contact them by email.
There's currently delay and rush in Urumi customer service and orders in general. Please be patient! :FLY:

EDIT: Please remember to vote for what kind of paw style you prefer in PP plushies!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSvA5kLdqm/
https://www.facebook.com/PurePlasticFin ... 713114032/
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

So my PP plush order got lost in the mail :tfw_orion1:

It was shipped on August 4th and the last (and only) tracking update is from 3 weeks ago which says "Acceptance: FRANCE" and that's it. This is weird considering the package is supposed to be coming from Finland and I live in the USA. I was told to file a lost package claim with USPS which I did several days ago but there hasn't been any update yet. I was wondering if anyone here is in the same boat.

UPDATE: USPS got in contact with me today that they located the package! :bon2: It's in the international center in New York, hopefully it should start making its way to me soon!
Last edited by CoffieDog on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

CoffieDog wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 pm So my PP plush order got lost in the mail :tfw_orion1:

It was shipped on August 4th and the last (and only) tracking update is from 3 weeks ago which says "Acceptance: FRANCE" and that's it. This is weird considering the package is supposed to be coming from Finland and I live in the USA. I was told to file a lost package claim with USPS which I did several days ago but there hasn't been any update yet. I was wondering if anyone here is in the same boat.
I'm really disappointed, the order was for Riki which is now sold out so I may not get him in the end after waiting 9+ months :tfw_sirius5:
I'd definitely try to see I'd you can get into contact with USPS about the status of your claim. It would suck to wait all that time and not get your product! :tfw_aokabuto2:
^click me!^
My Socials
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

PurePlastic just posted an update on the quantity check of the plushies. They're still not back in stock, but they've estimated that there's some remaining inventory for all plushies, excluding Yukimura and Mel which were announced as being sold out quite some time ago.

Additionally, once they've finished counting all the plushies, "slightly flawed" reject plushies (ie. plushies that might have "[m]essy scar paint, paint stains in white parts, facial bending due to embroidery, bent legs, lumpy filling") from the second set will be put on sale, but it seems they'll only be available at some of Urumi's physical stores and not online.

Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

CoffieDog wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 pm So my PP plush order got lost in the mail :tfw_orion1:

UPDATE: USPS got in contact with me today that they located the package! :bon2: It's in the international center in New York, hopefully it should start making its way to me soon!
Hey!!
I have been stressing for the past few weeks about the status of my shipment too. I contacted the shipping company and requested more information a few days ago, to be sure it wasn't stuck in customs or lost. They assured me that it wasn't, and today I noticed an update after complete silence since the 17th.

It's finally listed as being in New York as of 1:30 today, so I would suggest contacting them to inquire just to be extra safe. Mine went through France too, and that's where it sat for all that time. Mine also shipped on the 4th too. Are you assuming it's lost or did someone tell you it was? I was certain mine was lost so don't lose hope!!
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

Fino wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:14 pm

Hey!!
I have been stressing for the past few weeks about the status of my shipment too. I contacted the shipping company and requested more information a few days ago, to be sure it wasn't stuck in customs or lost. They assured me that it wasn't, and today I noticed an update after complete silence since the 17th.

It's finally listed as being in New York as of 1:30 today, so I would suggest contacting them to inquire just to be extra safe. Mine went through France too, and that's where it sat for all that time. Mine also shipped on the 4th too. Are you assuming it's lost or did someone tell you it was? I was certain mine was lost so don't lose hope!!
Wow, our packages must be in the same shipping crate as your situation is EXACTLY how mine was! If you see my update posted above my tracking also updated today at 1:30 to say it's in New York! I thought it was lost since everyone else had gotten theirs long ago and my tracking wasn't updating. I was told on Discord that I should file a claim since that wasn't normal. I'm glad it's finally in the US at least, so excited to receive it!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

CoffieDog wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:44 pm
Fino wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:14 pm

Hey!!

Wow, our packages must be in the same shipping crate as your situation is EXACTLY how mine was! If you see my update posted above my tracking also updated today at 1:30 to say it's in New York! I thought it was lost since everyone else had gotten theirs long ago and my tracking wasn't updating. I was told on Discord that I should file a claim since that wasn't normal. I'm glad it's finally in the US at least, so excited to receive it!
A legit plushie race! Who will get theirs first...

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”