Ginga: the First Wars

General discussion related to spin off short stories from the main Ginga series. Current subforums: Ginga Densetsu Riki, Ginga no Inutachi, Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jiromaru and the Gaiden series.
Tsukitora
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Ginga: the First Wars

Post by Tsukitora » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

In response to that Mutsu chapter:

I was almost tempted to say maybe this artist should be taking over for Yoshi since he remembers so much more about the whole series but then I noticed Cross and Koyuki.

THEY LOOK SO WEIRD :OUT:

LIKE,

THE EYES.

THEY'RE JUST ?!?

NOPE.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gdwcross: :hyena: :gdwkurotora: :smith: :gin: :batto: :george: :shigure: :lydia: :gb: :sasuke: :ryo: :weed: :koyuki: :gdwokotetsu: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bearchibi:

Atha
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Atha » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Tsukitora wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

I was almost tempted to say maybe this artist should be taking over for Yoshi since he remembers so much more about the whole series but then I noticed Cross and Koyuki.

LIKE,

THE EYES.

THEY'RE JUST ?!?

NOPE.
I'm not sure I see any weirdness? They just look like closed eyes to me?
by Mako

Tsukitora
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Tsukitora » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Atha wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 pm
Tsukitora wrote:

LIKE,

THE EYES.

THEY'RE JUST ?!?

NOPE.
They seem bigger than how Yoshi draws them, eyelashes look more dense, eyelids seem strangely defined. That’s what bugs me :derpgin:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gdwcross: :hyena: :gdwkurotora: :smith: :gin: :batto: :george: :shigure: :lydia: :gb: :sasuke: :ryo: :weed: :koyuki: :gdwokotetsu: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bearchibi:

Dragon
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Dragon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 am

Tsukitora wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 pm
Atha wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 pm
Tsukitora wrote:

LIKE,

THE EYES.

THEY'RE JUST ?!?

NOPE.
They seem bigger than how Yoshi draws them, eyelashes look more dense, eyelids seem strangely defined. That’s what bugs me :derpgin:
Mmhh, at least it's just that panel.
Let's not forget Bella attempted and manage to hold Orion AND Sirius up...for a few seconds. That's pretty huge for Ginga standards alone XD

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 am

Dragon wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 am
Let's not forget Bella attempted and manage to hold Orion AND Sirius up...for a few seconds. That's pretty huge for Ginga standards alone XD
I mean, the whole concept of the chapter was Sirius badgering his siblings into becoming a new legendary leader quartet and there doesn't appear to be single joke about "lol not you Bella, girls can't be leaders!" (though I'm not 100% sure about the panel where he's yelling at her while she's getting pinched by a crab - I assume he's telling her she shouldn't show pain but that's just a guess). That by itself is more progressive than most stuff we get in the main Ginga canon.

Banners and avatar by me

Return to “Other Ginga Related Manga”