Ginga: the First Wars

General discussion related to spin off short stories from the main Ginga series. Current subforums: Ginga Densetsu Riki, Ginga no Inutachi, Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jiromaru and the Gaiden series.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga: the First Wars

Post by FDQ »

I got the April Goraku issue today and have already scanned the chapter of the First Wars. If anyone wants the raws to translate, just let me know

Looks like Sirius is a know-it-all XD

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Hahahha, this gave me a good laugh. XD
And you see Weed as well.
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

I love how Weed is drawn perfectly proportioned compared to his son Sirius... XD
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

What kind of Inception fuckery is this.

also I think Bella is asking him "why are you reading comics like that", and he responds "[I'm] studying". Studying is not a valid excuse for potentially disturbing the space-time continuum, Sirius.

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Weed - Drawn normally
Everything else - Chibi
XD I love this series so much
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Lmao this series keeps getting better and better! Sirius being the know it all with those glasses is PERFECT.
RIP Orion's tail 😔
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing FDQ. I wish this was a weekly manga!
Digsu wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:51 pm Image

What kind of Inception fuckery is this.

also I think Bella is asking him "why are you reading comics like that", and he responds "[I'm] studying". Studying is not a valid excuse for potentially disturbing the space-time continuum, Sirius.
And suddenly it's clear why Sirius is so blatantly self-assured in the Last Wars, he's already read it.
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

I like how Sirius' first method was to try and be the snake's friend XD
icon by azzai
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

LOL Help, this series' expressions and liveliness is just . Too good. To add that to Ginga and know it's getting approved by Yoshi is just great to me. I hope more characters get to show up soon. Or Rigel get a spotlight, cuz I love his little sleepy/monotone-thing he has going on =u=

ImageImage
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Hahah LOL! Of course Sirius would be friend with the snake. That's who he is. xD
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Post by RiKyy »

Awww Sirius soo cute XD XD

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Ceie wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 am Hahah LOL! Of course Sirius would be friend with the snake. That's who he is. xD
I just noticed that Sirius tries speaking English to the snake, because... apparently he thinks snakes speak English? :surprisegin:

His speech bubble in the panel where he winks at the snake says "My name is Sirius! You know?" written in katakana.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am
Ceie wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 am Hahah LOL! Of course Sirius would be friend with the snake. That's who he is. xD
I just noticed that Sirius tries speaking English to the snake, because... apparently he thinks snakes speak English? :surprisegin:

His speech bubble in the panel where he winks at the snake says "My name is Sirius! You know?" written in katakana.
HAHAHA how lovely!!! Sirius should be a snake whisperer, just like Harry Potter. Sirius Potter. :derpgin:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

No way.. Am I actually the only one who hates this piece of shit? I've read the comments and it's just unbelievable. Plus, the illustrations are so gross... Brr..
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Kaiken wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:23 pm No way.. Am I actually the only one who hates this piece of shit? I've read the comments and it's just unbelievable. Plus, the illustrations are so gross... Brr..
At least you're the only one who felt necessary to tell everyone how much you hate it. Like, it is such a bad thing others enjoy something you hate...
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Doragon wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:16 pm
Kaiken wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:23 pm No way.. Am I actually the only one who hates this piece of shit? I've read the comments and it's just unbelievable. Plus, the illustrations are so gross... Brr..
At least you're the only one who felt necessary to tell everyone how much you hate it. Like, it is such a bad thing others enjoy something you hate...
It's not bad for others to enjoy it. Why would you think that?
Yet, I am not afraid to go against the stream and be (possibly) the only one to dislike it. c'mon it really IS terrible...
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Kaiken wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:29 pm
Doragon wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:16 pm
It's not bad for others to enjoy it. Why would you think that?
Yet, I am not afraid to go against the stream and be (possibly) the only one to dislike it. c'mon it really IS terrible...
Okay, listen. We're all here to talk about these things we like and are fans of. It is fine not to like some things, but is it really necessary to come here with only one purpose: talk how much you hate this one thing and just spread negativity for no good reason?
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

A friend of mine over on the other gingaboard doesn't enjoy it too much either, so you're not alone.

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Dragon wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:07 pm
A friend of mine over on the other gingaboard doesn't enjoy it too much either, so you're not alone.

I see. Glad I'm not the only one XD
Favorites:
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

To each his own :)
I dunno, there's something about chibi drawings that make me giggle, but having said that I would prefer it if it were a little more...Ginga-y (is that even a word XD)
It's like the anime Massugu Ni Ikou, most of it is animated in chibi form and as good as it is I wish it was done more realistic.

Return to “Other Ginga Related Manga”