Ginga Smilies

Having issues using the board? Ask here! You can also suggest improvements and comment on current features.
Online
User avatar
Hyzenthlay Rose
Champion
Champion
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Location: Themyscira
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 am

Kaiken wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:49 pm
Shining Sirius wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am
Great work on these smilies, Kaiken. I especially love your Noah and Bruiser! :DD:thumbsup:
Thank you for making them for us. :heart:
Thanks! I'm glad you like them. <3 I should probably make some more, it was really fun. Any requests?
Do you think you could do Jerome's kids?

User avatar
JiiJoo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:11 am
Location: A Wardrobe

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by JiiJoo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:14 pm

I would love to see Jerome's pups and Hiro's pups!
:bon: :bella: :maxim: :lydia: :aram: :pinkdragon:
*Insert Intresting something*

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm

https://imgur.com/a/ZpPjqlF


Ami Image
Kinta Image
Tama Image
Shou Image
Tonov Image
Sunny Image
Maru Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

Online
User avatar
Hyzenthlay Rose
Champion
Champion
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Location: Themyscira
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:03 am

Kaiken wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm
https://imgur.com/a/ZpPjqlF


Ami Image
Kinta Image
Tama Image
Shou Image
Tonov Image
Sunny Image
Maru Image
Those are great! Thanks for making them!

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7317
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Arano » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:21 pm

I've uploaded them :)

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 pm

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:03 am
Kaiken wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm
https://imgur.com/a/ZpPjqlF


Ami Image
Kinta Image
Tama Image
Shou Image
Tonov Image
Sunny Image
Maru Image
Those are great! Thanks for making them!
You're welcome! :3
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Shining Sirius
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Shining Sirius » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Thanks Arano for uploading them and thank you again Kaiken for your super-speedy service in making these for us! :DD

If you're still taking requests, could I possibly be bold enough to request Ron from Lonely Ron? He is such a good boy. :heart:
Image
:star: Lapidot Sun & Moon Lesbian Banner by Myself :star:

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 pm

Shining Sirius wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm
Thanks Arano for uploading them and thank you again Kaiken for your super-speedy service in making these for us! :DD

If you're still taking requests, could I possibly be bold enough to request Ron from Lonely Ron? He is such a good boy. :heart:
You're welcome :3
Sure! Here's a Ron for you. I also made one for his best buddy. Can't have Ron lonely! xD
https://imgur.com/a/mW98hBW

Lonely Ron: Image
Bull: Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator
Posts: 7204
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Gingastar » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:26 am

I love these all so much! Thanks a ton for making these! Ron and Bull are awesome and their emojis look fantastic!
Image

Image
Banners by me

Avatar by runefactory5

DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr

User avatar
Shining Sirius
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Shining Sirius » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:59 am

Kaiken wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 pm
Shining Sirius wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm
Thanks Arano for uploading them and thank you again Kaiken for your super-speedy service in making these for us! :DD

If you're still taking requests, could I possibly be bold enough to request Ron from Lonely Ron? He is such a good boy. :heart:
You're welcome :3
Sure! Here's a Ron for you. I also made one for his best buddy. Can't have Ron lonely! xD
https://imgur.com/a/mW98hBW

Lonely Ron: Image
Bull: Image
AHHH YOU EVEN MADE BULL!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!! :tfw_akame:
Thank you so much Kaiken, it's so nice to have all these super cool additions to the Ginga smiley family. :heart:
Image
:star: Lapidot Sun & Moon Lesbian Banner by Myself :star:

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:32 am

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like them :3
I was actually surprised there wasn't Lonely Ron icons before. I even checked two times to see if I maybe missed them. :o LR was such great series.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 14135
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Tora » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Kaiken wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 pm
Shining Sirius wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm
Thanks Arano for uploading them and thank you again Kaiken for your super-speedy service in making these for us! :DD

If you're still taking requests, could I possibly be bold enough to request Ron from Lonely Ron? He is such a good boy. :heart:
You're welcome :3
Sure! Here's a Ron for you. I also made one for his best buddy. Can't have Ron lonely! xD
https://imgur.com/a/mW98hBW

Lonely Ron: Image
Bull: Image
Ron and Buru looks amazing!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Avatar made by ArcticLune
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3653
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Digsu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:30 am

I decided to make some Gaiden smileys, as well as updated versions of some old smileys that weren't the most accurate when it came to coloring (old smileys are in parentheses). We're allowed to suggest changes to existing smileys here too, right?

Aram: Image( :aram: ) Changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored and made the rest of his colors more accurate to his canon colors.
Chutora: Image ( :chutora: ) Made him brown, as he's supposed to be.
Fuuga: Image ( :fuuga: ) Though I couldn't find a colored image of him, the narration in the manga outright says that his fur is golden in color.
Hybrid bear(s): Image Image Image ( :hybrid: ) Changed the color and design of the existing smiley to be more accurate to the final hybrid's canon appearance and made new smileys for the brown and white hybrid bears.
Koga Elder: Image ( :chourou: ) Changed his fur(?) color and scars to be more accurate to his canon appearance.
Liger: Image ( :liger: ) Unfortunately, Liger's canon coloration really is Smurf-blue :EMPTY:
Nobutora: Image ( :nobutora: ) An alternate Nobutora smiley based on his coloration on the cover of TLW volume 19.
Red Bull: Image ( :redbull: ) As with Aram, I changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored.

Now onto the all-new ones!
GDWO:
Andy Image

Chomon no Tabi
Shin Image
Reiji Image
Tommy Image
Sabu Image
Shin's mom Image
Zack Image
Muramasa Image

Karadaki no Tomon
Tomon Image
Hiromu Image
Toshi Image
Steel Image

HANAKO
Hanako Image
Kevin Image

Lonely Ron I somehow missed the fact that Kaiken already made excellent smileys for Ron and Buru and I accidentally made smileys for them too whoops
Vamos Image
Wolf Image



Banners and avatar by me

Online
User avatar
Hyzenthlay Rose
Champion
Champion
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Location: Themyscira
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

Digsu wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:30 am
I decided to make some Gaiden smileys, as well as updated versions of some old smileys that weren't the most accurate when it came to coloring (old smileys are in parentheses). We're allowed to suggest changes to existing smileys here too, right?

Aram: Image( :aram: ) Changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored and made the rest of his colors more accurate to his canon colors.
Chutora: Image ( :chutora: ) Made him brown, as he's supposed to be.
Fuuga: Image ( :fuuga: ) Though I couldn't find a colored image of him, the narration in the manga outright says that his fur is golden in color.
Hybrid bear(s): Image Image Image ( :hybrid: ) Changed the color and design of the existing smiley to be more accurate to the final hybrid's canon appearance and made new smileys for the brown and white hybrid bears.
Koga Elder: Image ( :chourou: ) Changed his fur(?) color and scars to be more accurate to his canon appearance.
Liger: Image ( :liger: ) Unfortunately, Liger's canon coloration really is Smurf-blue :EMPTY:
Nobutora: Image ( :nobutora: ) An alternate Nobutora smiley based on his coloration on the cover of TLW volume 19.
Red Bull: Image ( :redbull: ) As with Aram, I changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored.

Now onto the all-new ones!
GDWO:
Andy Image

Chomon no Tabi
Shin Image
Reiji Image
Tommy Image
Sabu Image
Shin's mom Image
Zack Image
Muramasa Image

Karadaki no Tomon
Tomon Image
Hiromu Image
Toshi Image
Steel Image

HANAKO
Hanako Image
Kevin Image

Lonely Ron I somehow missed the fact that Kaiken already made excellent smileys for Ron and Buru and I accidentally made smileys for them too whoops
Vamos Image
Wolf Image
Amazing! Thanks for doing all this Digsu!

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7317
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Arano » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:12 am

Digsu wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:30 am
I decided to make some Gaiden smileys, as well as updated versions of some old smileys that weren't the most accurate when it came to coloring (old smileys are in parentheses). We're allowed to suggest changes to existing smileys here too, right?

Aram: Image( :aram: ) Changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored and made the rest of his colors more accurate to his canon colors.
Chutora: Image ( :chutora: ) Made him brown, as he's supposed to be.
Fuuga: Image ( :fuuga: ) Though I couldn't find a colored image of him, the narration in the manga outright says that his fur is golden in color.
Hybrid bear(s): Image Image Image ( :hybrid: ) Changed the color and design of the existing smiley to be more accurate to the final hybrid's canon appearance and made new smileys for the brown and white hybrid bears.
Koga Elder: Image ( :chourou: ) Changed his fur(?) color and scars to be more accurate to his canon appearance.
Liger: Image ( :liger: ) Unfortunately, Liger's canon coloration really is Smurf-blue :EMPTY:
Nobutora: Image ( :nobutora: ) An alternate Nobutora smiley based on his coloration on the cover of TLW volume 19.
Red Bull: Image ( :redbull: ) As with Aram, I changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored.

Now onto the all-new ones!
GDWO:
Andy Image

Chomon no Tabi
Shin Image
Reiji Image
Tommy Image
Sabu Image
Shin's mom Image
Zack Image
Muramasa Image

Karadaki no Tomon
Tomon Image
Hiromu Image
Toshi Image
Steel Image

HANAKO
Hanako Image
Kevin Image

Lonely Ron I somehow missed the fact that Kaiken already made excellent smileys for Ron and Buru and I accidentally made smileys for them too whoops
Vamos Image
Wolf Image
:tfw_akame:

I quite like Ligersmurf...

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 am

Digsu wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:30 am
I decided to make some Gaiden smileys, as well as updated versions of some old smileys that weren't the most accurate when it came to coloring (old smileys are in parentheses). We're allowed to suggest changes to existing smileys here too, right?

Aram: Image( :aram: ) Changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored and made the rest of his colors more accurate to his canon colors.
Chutora: Image ( :chutora: ) Made him brown, as he's supposed to be.
Fuuga: Image ( :fuuga: ) Though I couldn't find a colored image of him, the narration in the manga outright says that his fur is golden in color.
Hybrid bear(s): Image Image Image ( :hybrid: ) Changed the color and design of the existing smiley to be more accurate to the final hybrid's canon appearance and made new smileys for the brown and white hybrid bears.
Koga Elder: Image ( :chourou: ) Changed his fur(?) color and scars to be more accurate to his canon appearance.
Liger: Image ( :liger: ) Unfortunately, Liger's canon coloration really is Smurf-blue :EMPTY:
Nobutora: Image ( :nobutora: ) An alternate Nobutora smiley based on his coloration on the cover of TLW volume 19.
Red Bull: Image ( :redbull: ) As with Aram, I changed his muzzle to be more clearly flesh-colored.

Now onto the all-new ones!
GDWO:
Andy Image

Chomon no Tabi
Shin Image
Reiji Image
Tommy Image
Sabu Image
Shin's mom Image
Zack Image
Muramasa Image

Karadaki no Tomon
Tomon Image
Hiromu Image
Toshi Image
Steel Image

HANAKO
Hanako Image
Kevin Image

Lonely Ron I somehow missed the fact that Kaiken already made excellent smileys for Ron and Buru and I accidentally made smileys for them too whoops
Vamos Image
Wolf Image

Looks amazing! You've done a great job. If you're still up to this, I'd request you fix/update Orion's, Riki's and Yukimura's colors for later series. They look really weird being so different when they're supposed to be the same color. 8D

:riki: :orion: :yukimura:
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3653
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Digsu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:09 pm

I'm glad you like 'em~
Kaiken wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 am
If you're still up to this, I'd request you fix/update Orion's, Riki's and Yukimura's colors for later series. They look really weird being so different when they're supposed to be the same color. 8D

:riki: :orion: :yukimura:
Here you go!

Image Image Image

I do think we should keep the old Riki as the "anime" variant of the smiley, though, since we already have some characters who have separate smileys for their anime and manga designs.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Kaiken
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Kaiken » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Digsu wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:09 pm
I'm glad you like 'em~
Kaiken wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 am
If you're still up to this, I'd request you fix/update Orion's, Riki's and Yukimura's colors for later series. They look really weird being so different when they're supposed to be the same color. 8D

:riki: :orion: :yukimura:
Here you go!

Image Image Image

I do think we should keep the old Riki as the "anime" variant of the smiley, though, since we already have some characters who have separate smileys for their anime and manga designs.

Yay! Good job :D
Yes, exactly, that's why I said the new series variants are needed. I believe the old Riki just needs a tag, saying it's GNG riki, just like John has GNG and GDW tag.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Image
YAMATO4EVER

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7317
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Arano » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:13 pm

Uploaded!

We already had 2 Riki's, so Digsu's version has replaced : mangariki : :mangariki:

:aram: :mangachourou: (code is mangachourou) :chutora: :redbull: :fuuga: :hybrid: :liger: :orion: :yukimura:

(you may need to hard refresh if they appear as the old ones)

Newbies:
I think Digsu's Lonely Ron is the best likeness :lonelyron: so I split the difference and Buru is Kaiken's version :bull: The code for him is Bull because we already have an icon for the Kai ken Buru. Wasn't sure how else to distinguish between them easily.

:andy: :brownhybrid: :bull: :hanako: :hiromu: :kevin: :muramasa: :manganobutora: (code for Nobutora is manganobutora)
:reiji: :sabu: :shin: :shinsmom: :steel: :tommy: :tomon: :toshi: :vamos: :whitehybrid: :wolf: :zack:

Can I also make the request that all smilies are saved as .gif and not png, just to keep them all the same file type please :tfw_sirius3:

User avatar
Shining Sirius
Comrade
Comrade
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Smilies

Post by Shining Sirius » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:30 am

:tfw_akame:
Holy smokes Digsu and Arano, you two have been working so hard on updating these smilies! They are amazing! Thank you both so much! :star::star::star::star::star:
Image
:star: Lapidot Sun & Moon Lesbian Banner by Myself :star:

Post Reply

Return to “Troubleshoot”