Ginga Headcanons

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Bonisfab
Potential
Potential

Re: Ginga Headcanons

Post by Bonisfab » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:03 pm

:weed: Weed has PTSD which causes him to act differently in TLW.
:bella: Bella is actually strong and skilled and everyone is just underestimating her.
:kyoushiro: Kyoshiro considers Weed his brother.
:jerome: Jerome has depression and is unable to take care of his sons because of that.
:chutora: Chutora got killed by Kaibutsu. His sons were sent to safety after that.
:koyuki: Koyuki visits Sakura's grave regularly. Weed and Koyuki used to visit her often before GDWO.
Image"Need anything else sir?" "No, don't call me sir, Kenzō is just fine." Image
:matheus: The demon shepherd :matheus:

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:18 pm

I feel like I've said this already, but since Ohu gave Hougen's brother brain damage, causing him to have to give him a mercy kill, Hougen used Kyoshiro as the chance to return the favor, giving him brain damage as well, and that's why Kyoshiro acts the way he does in present day.

ImageImage

Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:43 am

Spoiler warning for The Last Wars!

In GDW Russian war dog arc, when the invaders chase the females and pups of Hakuro's pack of a cliff, one nameless female (only one of her sons is named so they keep calling her "Naoki's mother") curses the Russian war dogs and their future descendant.
My headcanon is that this is why Lydia and her pups face such a sad end. The nameless female's and Lydia's pup die in a very similar way. The pups rush towards an enemy unit that instantly turns them into minced meat.
Image Image

Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:48 am

Tenka's psychic powers come from having some of Gao's pack in his lineage and/or having some similar dragon magic battouga bloodline craziness. :KRUMP:

sabrus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by sabrus » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:50 pm

bill and sniper are brothers. :sniper: :bill:
:kisaragi: :uzuki: :hazuki: :minazuki: :izou: :harpoonbear:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”