Whose kids would you like to see?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
OreozFox
Rookie
Rookie

Whose kids would you like to see?

Post by OreozFox »

We've seen quite a few children of Ohu soldiers (Gin's, Kurotora's, Ben's, ect.), but many of them are seemingly childless. Whose pups would you like to see?
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Whose kids would you like to see?

Post by Dragon »

Tesshin is my very easy answer! We need more Koga dogs!

ImageImage
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

Dragon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 pm Tesshin is my very easy answer! We need more Koga dogs!
I second this.

I hate how so many of the first generation's kids don't have families of their own.
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Flame

Post by Flame »

Great's! He's just kinda shelved after GNG but I did really like him. He never had a large role to begin with but I thought he was a cool character.
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Kyoshiro and Kagetora!! I would have loved to see GB have pups of his own too :tfw_sirius5:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

I would have loved to see kids of GB and Smith if they hadn’t died. John having kids would have been good as well.

Ken and Kagetora should be having kids at some point since they’ve been around long.

Wish I could say the same for Sasuke. He had a chance with Chako, but too bad it didn’t work out. Who knows? Maybe Sasuke will find another woman and have kids with her.

Tesshin is a good choice for having kids. Why not have more mohawk dudes?

I would love to see Orion have children since he is growing with his ongoing character development. I still bet that he will find a beautiful woman and fall in love with her in GDN. Then they eventually become husband and wife and have children in the future.

I’d love to see Bon have children, also. I bet he will fall in love with Bella, and they both become mates in GDN. That is if we do see Bella anytime soon.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'd love to see Tesshin's kids.. small mohawk puppies awww..

Kagetora and Ken too, it's time.. We need more kids!

Also Rocket needs kids! :P4:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
OreozFox
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OreozFox »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 am I would have loved to see kids of GB and Smith if they hadn’t died. John having kids would have been good as well.

Ken and Kagetora should be having kids at some point since they’ve been around long.

Wish I could say the same for Sasuke. He had a chance with Chako, but too bad it didn’t work out. Who knows? Maybe Sasuke will find another woman and have kids with her.

I would love to see Orion have children since he is growing with his ongoing character development. I still bet that he will find a beautiful woman and fall in love with her in GDN. Then they eventually become husband and wife and have children in the future.

I’d love to see Bon have children, also. I bet he will fall in love with Bella, and they both become mates in GDN. That is if we do see Bella anytime soon.
I've noticed people talking about Bella and Bon as a potential couple. I'm definitely not against the idea, but out of curiosity, what brought this idea about? Is there any evidence for it in canon or is it pure fanon? (Also, I like and agree with your ideas! <3)
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

I would have loved to see Musashi's kids if he was alive. Other than that, I want to see kids of Tesshin,Sasuke,Hook or three generals of Hougen (im not sure if they did).
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Tesshin for sure! Plus he needs an heir to the Koga clan
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

OreozFox wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:06 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 am I would have loved to see kids of GB and Smith if they hadn’t died. John having kids would have been good as well.

I've noticed people talking about Bella and Bon as a potential couple. I'm definitely not against the idea, but out of curiosity, what brought this idea about? Is there any evidence for it in canon or is it pure fanon? (Also, I like and agree with your ideas! <3)
Hey, Oreo! Sorry for the very, very late response. I meant to reply much sooner, even before over a year ago. But I kept forgetting. So sorry about that. :yama1:

For how the idea of Bon and Bella as a potential couple came out, I don't know exactly how, but it was either me thinking of it first, or someone else might have thought of it before me. However, I just randomly thought that Bon and Bella would fall in love at some point and be together because I thought they might fit well together. But if Tama hadn't died in GDN, he could have been another guy to fall in love with Bella, just like JazzyJazz shipping Tama x Bella in AUs.

With how GDN is going right now, it's hard to tell what will happen. Especially since Bella (as well as her mother) hasn't been seen for a very long time now. So who knows if Bon or any other man will fall in love with Bella anytime soon? :tfw_orion2
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:34 am
Dragon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 pm Tesshin is my very easy answer! We need more Koga dogs!
I second this.

I hate how so many of the first generation's kids don't have families of their own.
Yeah, I hate the fact literally all the new characters are not children of the older characters, especially Tesshin, his kind is going to go extinct
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

Tesshin is the first to come to mind, but I have prolly been thinking abt John as well, though we have Andy so I think he kinda makes up for it. Been thinking about Masamune, too. I would actually just love for everyone to have a family and kids, lol.

Just posted this and I already have to edit, Kyoshiro absolutely should have pups!!! :bon1:
:masamune:
Vicutooru
Potential
Potential

Post by Vicutooru »

Victors. I could well imagine he sired some pups with females who were trying to avoid death.
:EMPTY:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”