What thing from Ginga do you wish actually excisted in real life?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

What thing from Ginga do you wish actually excisted in real life?

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:45 pm

It could literally anything. Some of the dogs, the battougas, giant monster bears etc.

I would personally love to have John in the real world, just because he was my childhood hero as a child (I had many as a child, but from Ginga, it was John, and Gin, since he is the main character), and he is also a very loyal dog, so yeah, there's that:) Besides, he is a very skilled dog, and he is a german shepherd. One of my favorite dog breeds. I love them :)
Have a nice day!

Dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Re: What thing from Ginga do you wish actually excisted in real life?

Post by Dragon » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:20 pm

I'd pick dogs being able to be over 13+ to even 20 and 30 years old. -w-;

Maybe how agile the dogs are too, but then again... if you run into a stray on the street and they started jumping on trees and slicing you with their teeth like swords, I'd probably never go outside again o__o
Shigure+Izou
~Art by フコ on Pixiv~

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:06 pm

Dragon wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:20 pm
I'd pick dogs being able to be over 13+ to even 20 and 30 years old. -w-;

Maybe how agile the dogs are too, but then again... if you run into a stray on the street and they started jumping on trees and slicing you with their teeth like swords, I'd probably never go outside again o__o
Oh yeah, their crazy ages! I forgot about that (Probably because it has just been a part of the franchise now that it seems so normal, even tho it shouldn't XD )!

And if the dogs had those crazy powers? Well, it would also mean that if the dogs are like they are in Ginga, then most of them don't wanna hurt humans because they trust them, or don't wanna get in trouble with them. But yeah, I wouldn't take the risk either. Imagine meeting a dog like Hougen. Damn...that's just terrifying XD
Have a nice day!

Gingaddict
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gingaddict » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:52 pm

The dogs over 30 years old thing would be mine as well but would rather have them live with us than in the wild as the death rate seems high
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Leomonade
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Leomonade » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm

yeah... Dogs living and staying healthy longer is my pick as well.

It would be horrible if we had Giant demon bears or feral dogs doing special attacks lol
Image Image

Spirit Tree
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 am

Hey, how about dogs doing the Battouga?! That would an awesome real-life thing! :P4:
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Leomonade wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm
It would be horrible if we had Giant demon bears or feral dogs doing special attacks lol
I wonder what the animals think about our little special things? XD We have literal bombs, martial arts, guns, vehicles, huge frickin' buildings, etc. I wouldn't mind if the dogs had a little thing of their own, like the battougas in Ginga. But it would definitely be terrifying.
Have a nice day!

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 am
Hey, how about dogs doing the Battouga?! That would an awesome real-life thing! :P4:
If they wouldn't kill us, then fine XD But still, if the dogs had a little thing of their own (Like we have), then that would be fine.
Have a nice day!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm

I'd say dogs having human-like intellect would be my pick. Imagine having a dog who could get your mail, do minor shopping a la Okami, or just understand you telling them you're sorry after accidentally stepping on their paw, without having to train them to do it.

...Though now that I think about it, maybe having dogs be as intelligent as us would also raise ethical questions like "is it right to force them to breed and sell their children" so maybe it would be more trouble than it's worth after all.
:tfw_aokabuto1:

Banners and avatar by me

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:32 pm

Digsu wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm
I'd say dogs having human-like intellect would be my pick. Imagine having a dog who could get your mail, do minor shopping a la Okami, or just understand you telling them you're sorry after accidentally stepping on their paw, without having to train them to do it.

...Though now that I think about it, maybe having dogs be as intelligent as us would also raise ethical questions like "is it right to force them to breed and sell their children" so maybe it would be more trouble than it's worth after all.
Maybe we wouldn't be allowed to have them as pets anymore, since now they can literally understand as much as we do, and if we go around saying "That's a good boy/girl!" to them all the time, then they would think we are weird, and not wanna live with us if we were still allowed to have pets. Besides, if they would be as intelligent as us, they would be able to frickin' talk! That would be awesome!
Have a nice day!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Silver_Alchemist wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:32 pm
Digsu wrote:

Maybe we wouldn't be allowed to have them as pets anymore, since now they can literally understand as much as we do, and if we go around saying "That's a good boy/girl!" to them all the time, then they would think we are weird, and not wanna live with us if we were still allowed to have pets. Besides, if they would be as intelligent as us, they would be able to frickin' talk! That would be awesome!
I don't think dogs could talk even if they were as intelligent as humans, as they lack the anatomy (like human vocal cords and mouth shape) necessary to speak like humans. There's some evidence that dogs are, on average, as smart as a two-year-old human, and two-year-olds generally have a limited ability to speak, unlike dogs.
:tfw_sirius3:

Of course, they could still understand human speech, so it'd still be easier for us to communicate with them.

Banners and avatar by me

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:58 pm

Digsu wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:32 pm
Digsu wrote:

I don't think dogs could talk even if they were as intelligent as humans, as they lack the anatomy (like human vocal cords and mouth shape) necessary to speak like humans. There's some evidence that dogs are, on average, as smart as a two-year-old human, and two-year-olds generally have a limited ability to speak, unlike dogs.
:tfw_sirius3:

Of course, they could still understand human speech, so it'd still be easier for us to communicate with them.
Even if they wouldn't be able to speak human languages, then they would definitely improve in communication so that we might even be able to understand them much more, and they would be able to understand us a lot more as you said. It would generally just be very nice and neat:)
Have a nice day!

Gingaddict
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gingaddict » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
We'd have to be careful about them doing that to humans, imagine the mess we'd have to clean up :tfw_bella2:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Spirit Tree
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Silver_Alchemist wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
If they wouldn't kill us, then fine XD But still, if the dogs had a little thing of their own (Like we have), then that would be fine.
Gingaddict wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
We'd have to be careful about them doing that to humans, imagine the mess we'd have to clean up :tfw_bella2:
Unless they can be useful against evil humans like any type of dangerous criminal: murderer, serial killer, and others related. That would clean up that kind of mess. As for the bloody mess in an aftermath, make the criminals clean it up, Gingaddict. XD
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :izou:

Silver_Alchemist
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Silver_Alchemist » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:07 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:08 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Gingaddict wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Spirit Tree wrote:
Unless they can be useful against evil humans like any type of dangerous criminal: murderer, serial killer, and others related. That would clean up that kind of mess. As for the bloody mess in an aftermath, make the criminals clean it up, Gingaddict. XD
They won’t be able to clean it up if all of them are dead😏

And if we would use the battougas like that, then it’s just like another death note, but with dogs as the weapon.
Have a nice day!

Kaiken
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Kaiken » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:18 pm

I would want the superstrong and skilled and agile dogs! That is so awesome!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
YAMATO4EVER

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”