What Ginga content would you like to see in the future?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: What Ginga content would you like to see in the future?

Post by Spirit Tree »

Wolpard wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:30 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 am After Manga Planet began the English license for GNG, I would also like to see them do the same with GDW, GDWO, TLW, GDN, and other Ginga mangas, if possible.
Speaking of Manga Planet stuff now that we have it- I would love for them to do print editions!! I know there was mention of Print on Demand at some point, but I dont know if they will actually do it.
It would be awesome if Manga Planet could install print editions. I would purchase those manga copies.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

I'd say the same as others have, that I'd love most to see a print edition of English GNG. I'd love to see if they do something new for the covers, or the keep the 1980s run. Having them move on to GDW if the print does well would be fun too, if they can acquire the rights to it.

Since they're doing re-releases of the GNG anime, I would have liked to have seen an official CD of the original soundtrack, maybe with some of the unreleased tracks as well if they still have the original sounds for the anime. Maybe some cover songs included as a bonus, like a popular singer/band covering the the opening theme, TOMORROW, or one of the vocal tracks.
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

I want more Shin Gaiden type stories, the origin stories of John, Ben, Akame for example... And Masamune.
:masamune:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”