Who do you think needs a mate?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Who do you think needs a mate?

Post by Gingaddict »

Personally, I think Tesshin should have a mate because he's running out of Koga dogs, he needs to repopulate soon or they'll all be gone!

The other is Orion because maybe if he had someone it could help show a different side to him and cheer him up out of his sad state.

Who do you think needs a lover?
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Who do you think needs a mate?

Post by Dragon »

-Tesshin for sure, for your reason.
-Kagetora because he sounds like he's wanted one for a while now xD
-George or Ken because Ben had a gentle side for Cross in GNG I would imagine one of the two would have that trait as well.

ImageImage
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Orion should absolutely have a mate. I believe that GDN is where he’ll find his love interest, and they’ll become husband and wife later. With how Orion is doing in finding growth, I bet he might be a better father if he has children.

Rigel needs a mate, too. But with how minor he has been, that’s going to be hard.

John should have had a mate. It would have been awesome if he had a child as an addition to Ginga. If that had happened, I could hope that this child would not be on the sidelines too much. Plus, John’s wife would have told the child a story about his/her father.

And I agree with Dragon. Can’t Kagetora have a woman already? George or Ken can have one, too.

EDIT: might as well throw Rocket into the mix because he’s definitely suitable for a mate.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

I think it’s less a matter of “who needs to get hitched“ and more of a “how many more active female characters does this series need”. We‘ve never even heard a thing about whoever bore Kurotora’s sons :EMPTY:

I think that at least one of Kurotora’s sons should have a mate. Kage would be the obvious option to Yoshi, but I’d personally prefer Haru or Nobu as their designs are more unique compared to Kage who looks just like Kurotora minus matching scars. Giving one of Kage’s bros a love interest could nicely expand upon their depth if played right... :harutora: :manganobutora:

Shigure would have been a great contender to gather a next-gen soldier, maybe that way Chutora wouldn’t have been completely forgotten! :shigure:

Even before TLW ended I took a liking to the idea of Rigel getting a girlfriend before either of his brothers, for a chance to show that most girls in their right mind would prefer to marry someone who’s mentally stable and not as extreme as Orion or Sirius XD :rigel:

I’m also a fan of the idea of Kurokama starting a family. It would be cool to see more wolfhound-mongrels in the series, and I feel like Kuro would be an easier bachelor to get along with than Akakama. :kurokama:

Also, if Bon, Yamabiko, one of Jerome’s boys, or maybe Tama (if he matures some more throughout GDN) were to become mates with Bella that would be cool! I’d personally pick Bon for the potential comical value or Sunny for the chance to further develop him. :bon: :bella: :sunny:

And definitely Tesshin and/or Toshimitsu for the Koga race’s sake!
Last edited by Tsukitora on Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Dragon wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:31 pm -Kagetora because he sounds like he's wanted one for a while now xD
He has? O.o
SPOILER
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Tsukitora wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:19 pm
Dragon wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:31 pm -Kagetora because he sounds like he's wanted one for a while now xD
He has? O.o
SPOILER
LOL You're not wrong =w=

But it's just there's these scenes xDD :

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Kyoushiro needs one!
I absolutely agree about Kage, Orion and John.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Kaiken wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 pm Kyoushiro needs one!
Well as long as Kyoushiro is not being Jyoushiro, he could be worthy just enough to have a mate, right?

You know what? Now that I think about it, maybe he can have a mate so that-
A) He can be a little more mature and not be
Jyoushiro
OR
B) if he acts immature and goes Jyoushiro, his wife will berate him

That should make Kyoushiro be fruitful so he doesn’t be Jyoushiro, wouldn’t you agree? :rigel4:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
Kaiken wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 pm Kyoushiro needs one!
Well as long as Kyoushiro is not being Jyoushiro, he could be worthy just enough to have a mate, right?

You know what? Now that I think about it, maybe he can have a mate so that-
A) He can be a little more mature and not be
Jyoushiro
OR
B) if he acts immature and goes Jyoushiro, his wife will berate him

That should make Kyoushiro be fruitful so he doesn’t be Jyoushiro, wouldn’t you agree? :rigel4:
Haha exactly!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Tesshin like you said. He needs an heir to the Koga clan!
Knight
Potential
Potential

Post by Knight »

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:22 pm John should have had a mate. It would have been awesome if he had a child as an addition to Ginga. If that had happened, I could hope that this child would not be on the sidelines too much. Plus, John’s wife would have told the child a story about his/her father.
I came here to say this
Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:22 pm Rigel needs a mate, too. But with how minor he has been, that’s going to be hard.
but now I'm thinking about this idea!
I know it's unlikely, but wouldn't it be neat if he became more relevant once he got the mate? Instead of just the typical.. mate gets swept away thing.
  ─────────── ʏᴀᴋsʜᴀ :john:
//art by Dragon
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Tesshin!! Imagine small cute koga puppies!! :bon2:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Raki wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:43 am Tesshin!! Imagine small cute koga puppies!! :bon2:
Ninja dogs procreate without women. They just pop out from trees already 2 months old.
Favorites:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”