The characters that have been mistaken for being Ohu leader

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

The characters that have been mistaken for being Ohu leader

Post by Kaiken »

There are so many. So, let's make a list of all the times when somebody asked ''are you the supreme leader'' or in some other way implied that has mistaken any character for being the supreme leader, who as we know isn't.
Anyone who became leader later or used to be the leader doesn't count, so that's Riki, Gin, Weed and Orion out of this list. Anyone else is welcome!
:sweed:
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Re: The characters that have been mistaken for being Ohu leader

Post by Kaiken »

There was that one time when Toshimitsu was mistaken for being leader of entire Ohu army in GDWO by Gennai when he first met him.
Another moment was when Rocket thought that Jerome is the leader of Ohu army.
Hougen asked if John is the Ohu leader.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

In GDN, I think it was either Rocket or George who got mistaken because they were the biggest of the group.

In GDW, Kamakiri mistook GB as the leader before he cornered them, because GB was running in front for some reason.

Not sure if it counts, but Sniper told Bill's pack that Gin's group was coming to take over, and was called their general/leader, but Gin corrected them that he's a traitor.

ImageImage
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

I believe in GDW, Aram mistakes Hiro (and possibly Rocket) for the supreme leader before he ambushes Weed's reinforcement pack.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

fantachan wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:36 am I believe in GDW, Aram mistakes Hiro (and possibly Rocket) for the supreme leader before he ambushes Weed's reinforcement pack.
I was just gonna mentioned that
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”